Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post
    them wabbits will never see me xD

Back to the swamp with you!

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by mcpain View Post
    Yeah...we know what you look like lol
    I said: "Keep em coming". Please read thoroughly before posting unconstructive and unnecessary things!

There we go, i hope.

Total and utter win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    I also feel like sharing how awesome my hair used to be before I had it trimmed and coloured

and unmasked when my hair was longer and darker (I've had red flashes put through it, but now they've faded to pink. PINK! >:/)

... you can so tell I'm a blood elf warlock. Psychotic, murderous mana-draining lunatic with great hair.
    Your hair is looooooooooooovely
    /envy
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Hennek is the hottest chick to post so far...by leaps and bounds.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Me, Quick picture I took to upload
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

Deleted
    Should rename this thread to "Attention seeker? Join us!"
    If you posted a pic to contribute to the thread, great!
    If you didn't get any comments on how nice you look, so what?
    If you only post pics here to get comments on how nice you look, stay away.

Seriously - enough is enough. This thread is about sharing a picture showing what you look like, not a thread to get your ego polished. Jesus christ.

And btw, just because we have 10 hot ladies and 10 hot lads, doesn't mean that they have deleted the stereotype that is gamers. These 20 people are in the category of people who look good enough in modern standards to be able to share it in public. There are still a lot more "unattractive" gamers than "attractive" gamers, they just don't post their pics here.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest after reading 60 pages of mindblowing rubbsih. Now continue doing your thing guys! Sorry if I derailed the topic ever so slightly, I am aware this might be considered trolling, but it's my opinion, and if you don't agree, just ignore me, thanks.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eisenhorne View Post
    Back to the swamp with you!
    Never, was to lonesome.. now im in green fields playing with the wabbits

Quote Originally Posted by FruityFrodo View Post

Seriously - enough is enough. This thread is about sharing a picture showing what you look like, not a thread to get your ego polished. Jesus christ.

And btw, just because we have 10 hot ladies and 10 hot lads, doesn't mean that they have deleted the stereotype that is gamers. These 20 people are in the category of people who look good enough in modern standards to be able to share it in public. There are still a lot more "unattractive" gamers than "attractive" gamers, they just don't post their pics here.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest after reading 60 pages of mindblowing rubbsih. Now continue doing your thing guys! Sorry if I derailed the topic ever so slightly, I am aware this might be considered trolling, but it's my opinion, and if you don't agree, just ignore me, thanks.
    Thank you for joining us. Attention inc.

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

Deleted
    I'll look out for you, then ill nibble your ankles.

Does that mean I MAY be attractive? I did post in this thread.
    /Hugs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    What's with girls and kitties? No pics with cute lil dogs? (Love my maltese, but gamers from both sexes tend to prefer cats ¬¬)
    That's probably because you don't need to go out and take a walk with cats. The gamer himself (or herself) is a lazy being!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    I'll look out for you, then ill nibble your ankles.
    if you can find me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Djhaari View Post
    That's probably because you don't need to go out and take a walk with cats. The gamer himself (or herself) is a lazy being!
    Really? Does that mean that I'm lazy? D:

10+ Year Old Account

D'aaaaw, somebody needs a hug <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    I also feel like sharing how awesome my hair used to be before I had it trimmed and coloured

and unmasked when my hair was longer and darker (I've had red flashes put through it, but now they've faded to pink. PINK! >:/)

... you can so tell I'm a blood elf warlock. Psychotic, murderous mana-draining lunatic with great hair.
    Is it lightning or are you that pale? Still awwsum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keRmis View Post
    Is it lightning or are you that pale? Still awwsum.
    I am that pale, check my post on page 53 (I think) there's a webcam shot without any flash. I'm aneamic and have a pretty nasty health condition. Believe it or not I used to be even worse, I was so sickly pale peopel joked I slept in a coffin. Plus I'm from England and the sun doesn't like us very much most days.

The good news is I'm a lot healthier now, although i'm due another operation >:/
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

10+ Year Old Account

Totally diggin the ghillie suit