Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Bring me a shrubbery.
    And I'll consider doing so when pigs fly.
    You mustn't have been playing minecraft lately *wink*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Yesssss finally a reply out of like 6 pictures. Screw all the rest of yousssss
    I got your back. I considered a quote on an earlier pic, but then I saw something else and I moved on. :-p

10 posts.
    Posts in Fun Stuff won't increase your post count.
    This explains a lot. I thought my posts were getting deleted or something lol. Guess I don't keep up to date with all the forum rules!

Ujelly.jpg ?
    We have a winrar!

Quote Originally Posted by Couturexoxo View Post

yo
    either your last name is couture or you like UFC and wow?

-sigh- why dony girls like this live in miami

Bring me a shrubbery.
    Your wish is my command:

And:

Your turn. You can consider it my early christmas present? :P

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    I'm going to bed cause I'm about to collapse.

I don nearly the exact same thing. I have high tolerance for screw ups and feel happy knowing someone was able to do something they otherwise couldn't before. I use big words and sometimes I throw in technicalities with my guild mates and officers.

Sadly, I'm not assertive or aggressive enough in life to make myself feel better and I get frustrated knowing I did something wrong. I also have bad self esteem. Hence why I said I was an ugly mofo. My self- image is just bad.

Also I hope this thread stay up. It was nice seeing what other people look like and chat with them, even though there were conflicts.

PS: and yes the majority of females in this thread are beautiful and no that is not creepy at all.
    PSS: Show us yourselves Bibi, Lysah and the llama looking thing!
    Personally, I never liked it when people are all like "Awww, so cute" if the girl is ugly (And no, I'm not fake, so if I quoted you or said you were cute/hot, I meant it, and I'm not gay, so I don't scare any guy), yea, I hate it when people are fake on FB, just boosts her ego cause she doesn't need to do shit for a compliment, but what can I do? Personally, I won't be that harsh if I don't think someone's cute, although I can be a dick sometimes IRL. And I have confidence and a huge self esteem, it's the only way I get around in life IMO.
    Last edited by JohnnyTKF; 2011-04-25 at 06:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguera View Post
    21 yo ald :d and no need for a forced comment lol...
    Eh, I just didn't bother reading the whole thread before so quick searched your name everyones photo deserves a comment!

Except those who post the same picture 3 times, thats just attention seeking...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguera View Post
    I didn't :d I must be in the insignificant 10% of the not-pretty females xD lol

You only see what you want to see.
    Me neither! Only comment I got was from a guildie on how my Disney World trip went.

/bro-ette fist (What the hell is the female version of the "brofist?") .../Brafist?
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    I also feel like sharing how awesome my hair used to be before I had it trimmed and coloured

and unmasked when my hair was longer and darker (I've had red flashes put through it, but now they've faded to pink. PINK! >:/)

... you can so tell I'm a blood elf warlock. Psychotic, murderous mana-draining lunatic with great hair.
    Meh... Mana-draining RIP

/highfive for warlocks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reemix View Post
    I'm actually shocked I didn't get any "LOLGINGER / REDHEADED STEP CHILD" snide comments on mine :3 It's nice when MMO posters are being civilized
    Your gawdamn teeth were too straight and white! It distracted us from making jokes!~

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    Personally, I never liked it when people are all like "Awww, so cute" if the girl is ugly, yea, I hate it when people are fake on FB, but what can I do? Personally, I won't be that harsh if I don't think someone's cute, but I have a lot of confidence and self esteem, it's the only way to get around in life IMO.
    You think that's bad? What about when a friend of yours has an ugly child and spams your wallfeed everyday with pictures of said ugly child, saying how adorable said ugly child is, and you know deep down in your heart every person who says "Aww how cute!" on one of these pictures is lieing through their teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post

There look me and my little kitty cat Luna, isn't she so cute? Maybe this will help tone down the sexist comments since my original picture caused so much controversy.

I prefer the first photo myself...I'm sure many would agree too.
    What's that? Yeah, I know, I'm a big deal!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bring me a shrubbery.
    Its comments like this that make me wish I was better on the internet, I'd toss up a pic of a shrubbery and a video of a pig flying.

Wow someone beat me to it.
    Last edited by Endler89; 2011-04-25 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthmatto View Post
    Eh, I just didn't bother reading the whole thread before so quick searched your name everyones photo deserves a comment!

Except those who post the same picture 3 times, thats just attention seeking...
    "NOBODY LIKES MY HAT!?!" guy :P

Deleted
    Awww won't let me quote a pic boooo

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    Me neither! Only comment I got was from a guildie on how my Disney World trip went.

/bro-ette fist (What the hell is the female version of the "brofist?") .../Brafist?
    I would say ho-fist but that sounds really rude and a lot dirtier than intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    eh think ill post another one

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Someone might actualy look alot more handsome/sexy to you aswell if you like their personality/etc. (atleast that's the way it works with me xD)

Anyway, this is me during Hova, almost a year ago, damn I should start lifting weights, I've become a blob XD

Yah, I'm the redhead in the middle with the sword ;O
    Holy crap, it's ronald weasley

Quote Originally Posted by ShottyMcShot View Post
    Your gawdamn teeth were too straight and white! It distracted us from making jokes!~
    >_> all cosmetic. Braces - and those white strips. Other else I'd look like I have a rusty can-opener for a mouff >_<