Quote Originally Posted by yoitsme View Post
    No problem baby
    wanna cyber with your internet love now? lol

I love "Post a pic" threads...truly a showing of how creepy the interwebs is.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguera View Post
    I'm not, it's getting pretty old that you keep posting pictures just to make a point, that has already been made long ago.
    So then don't look at them if you don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroz View Post
    WTB picture of Boub in a garfield costume. You know you want to Boub!

Also, I've nyaned for 3975 seconds now!
    Best-Idea-EVAR!

I'm not, it's getting pretty old that you keep posting pictures just to make a point, that has already been made long ago.
    Agree.
    Rave, just comment on the other pictures being made. One picture per person is enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moar pics moar now

Deleted
    dramaz inc

Quote Originally Posted by Tassone View Post
    I approve.
    DO NOT ASK 4 NINNERVATE!>?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lobsk View Post
    agree.
    Rave, just comment on the other pictures being made. One picture per person is enough.

lies lies lies

Meh

The picture was bigger than I thought, but I hope it doesn't hurt your eyes that much x)
    Had to use my awesome photoshop skills to blur out my sisters face, since she didn't want her picture here ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    Censorship is bad for you, and this thread wasn't made for people to post their life-journal in pictures, regardless of how many fans you got, Go Twitter for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    has nothing to do with looking its just showing your being an attention seeker we got it you proved the photo shop was fake u apparently like pink...its cool but to constantly post more n more of yourself when everyone already knows is just overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobsk View Post
    Agree.
    Nonsense, you can never have enough. Gotta keep the thread alive

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reemix View Post
    You think that's bad? What about when a friend of yours has an ugly child and spams your wallfeed everyday with pictures of said ugly child, saying how adorable said ugly child is, and you know deep down in your heart every person who says "Aww how cute!" on one of these pictures is lieing through their teeth.
    Oh god, I guess that's how some parents are, I guess we are all kinda fake sometimes so no one is pissed/dissapointed, but I hate being so correct. (Which is why I'm a bit of a douche sometimes, just can't help it, I'd rather have people be honest)

Worst is (At my age) when you see a girl who's probably a 7/10, but every single person is telling her "Ooooh, you are beautiful!/I'd do ya" even when she looks bad. Hypocrits. Meanwhile, a girl who's tremendously beautiful, but is less known (I'm a bit of a preppy kid, so if you aren't in there you'll be less popular, aka going to public schools... Bunch of douches), gets less Likes and comments. (I know likes don't mean shit, but everyone is such a hypocrit when they comment on the 1st girls pic, yet they do it... To be kind, why not just tell her the truth, and that she doesn't need to change her profile pic every 2 goddamn days?)

PS: I want teeth like yours, I still have the damn braces on my lower teeth and I hate them :S (Still don't know how your photo looked so good, all my "on the spot" pics are never so perfect)

15+ Year Old Account
    Who gives a fuck if someone posts multiple pictures...

98% of the posts don't even have pictures in them, and you don't say shit... yet u say shit to the girl who makes u feel inferior, you're a bunch of children.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiercethirst View Post
    has nothing to do with looking its just showing your being an attention seeker we got it you proved the photo shop was fake u apparently like pink...its cool but to constantly post more n more of yourself when everyone already knows is just overkill.
    it is a photo thread so posting photos is kinda the point...

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how all the stupid looking girls play Alliance. Stereotypes die hard.

Troll elsewhere...~Fuzz
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-04-25 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Mod Edit
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

so now I've posted my justin bieber picture

god why am I even doing this

this picture was at a pre-party, we were going to a themed party with the theme "punk/rock/emo" so I dyed my hair black and stuff

attn pls

Censorship is bad for you, and this thread wasn't made for people to post their life-journal in pictures, regardless of how many fans you got, Go Twitter for that.
    People are free to post as many of their pictures as they please here. If you don't like that then you're free to not peruse the thread.