Quote Originally Posted by Myier View Post
    Hopefully you'll take this as a compliment, and not as an insult, but no makeup is > wearing makeup.
    They look the same to me.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully you'll take this as a compliment, and not as an insult, but no makeup is > wearing makeup.
    It's definitely a compliment. The only time I wear makeup is if I'm going out to a special occasion and my sister, who happens to dress like a diva, gets a hold of me. The last time I wore makeup was actually in that pic and it was taken 6 years ago at my senior ball. I hate how fake it makes people look and how girls often rely on it to be happy or comfortable with how they look.

Yeah they both look good, and the non make up one is HARDLY any different, it is best just not to wear it imo, it can hurt a pretty face.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    I had neutral eye shadow, mascara and whatever else was put on me. I didn't do it...my sister did >.< Makeup is foreign to me.

Jesus, this thread has been on the top page since I logged on this morning. I admit, I did not go through all 120 pages but, the breakdown from this thread appears to be

50% related to Ravenesss (Whether positive or negative, seems like an equal split)
    35% guys like Dionlight hitting on every girl that posts a picture.
    15% Epic Beards/Hair/Costumes. Some people just know how to do it big, props!

10+ Year Old Account
    That pic doesn't seem big to me.
    It could be my browser, but it seemed rediculously big on here. Trying to upload it another way, see if that works >< I am horrible with forum pictures, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    Wanted to see how big I could get my hair. It only stays like that for about 5 seconds, then goes back to being boring

[IMG]ohai[/IMG]
    Just sayin, look up the curling with a flat iron technique videos on youtube. It creates a great hairstyle actually

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post

So, I'm pretty sure I win the "beard" contest, but if anyone else feels like challenging me, go ahead!
    Oh, and yes my carpet matches

Looks nice mate I would of left it and trimmed it up a bit
    Last edited by Mulled; 2011-04-26 at 06:00 AM.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess that some people just have different perceptions of things I suppose, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ShottyMcShot View Post
    Aight I got a good one here.

I Thought they put Ankle Bracelets on the ankle...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post

So, I'm pretty sure I win the "beard" contest, but if anyone else feels like challenging me, go ahead!
    Oh, and yes my carpet matches
    lol Awesooome

Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    Did you let it grow, or did you trim it as u went mate? :P
    I think I can answer on his behalf.
    That is a "grow it out without touching it" beard. Those can get uncomfortable after awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Fandandra View Post
    Meh haters gonna hate - I look good and you know it

The fact that I'm 6'1" and 120 lbs with good skin, good clothes, awesome hair, and good teeth disagree with you. No I'm not conceited I'm just stating facts ^_^
    You have a nice face, but I could probably break you in half with my bare hands. :P

Quote Originally Posted by RustySurfer View Post
    Jesus, this thread has been on the top page since I logged on this morning. I admit, I did not go through all 120 pages but, the breakdown from this thread appears to be

50% related to Ravenesss (Whether positive or negative, seems like an equal split)
    35% guys like Dionlight hitting on every girl that posts a picture.
    15% Epic Beards/Hair/Costumes. Some people just know how to do it big, props!
    Am I famous now?

It's definitely a compliment. The only time I wear makeup is if I'm going out to a special occasion and my sister, who happens to dress like a diva, gets a hold of me. The last time I wore makeup was actually in that pic and it was taken 6 years ago at my senior ball. I hate how fake it makes people look and how girls often rely on it to be happy or comfortable with how they look.
    I don't understand why women would go through the hassle putting that stuff on if all they are going to do with it is "look prettier".

Also in the first picture you have the "*sigh why am I here" look. XD

I think I can answer on his behalf.
    That is a "grow it out without touching it" beard. Those can get uncomfortable after awhile.
    I could never have a beard, I'd get too irritated and would just cut it all off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ksarmar View Post
    I'd love to curl my hair for a little variety, but my hair seems to have other ideas. It often falls back to straight within an hour.
    Mine was doing that at first, but two things I've noticed: The curl from this method lasts better than using curlers or even a curling iron. Also, Garnier Fructis has a hairspray in their Bamboo Extracts line called "flexible control" that works wonders. It smells great and it doesn't give helmet head. My hair didn't hold any style at all until I tried this one.

10+ Year Old Account

Ahh, here we go a slightly different picture because this one shows my hair color a bit better >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    Hey hey hey, there's nothing wrong with us womens making sammiches. As long as you men take out the trash, do the dishes, rub our feet, buy us flowers and 1-3 random presents through out the month, pay the bills, buy us dinner, hug kittens and go out to buy us ice cream at 3 am because it's that's time of the month. For this I totally agree to make sammiches. *sage nod* Besides, I'm making myself one anyways and someone has to eat the heels. *nodnod*
    simmer down solfire

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

At hockey practice. That's my playoff beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post
    That's my playoff beard.
    Does that mean you didn't keep it? Because it's pretty epic lol

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuukkatime View Post

At hockey practice. That's my playoff beard.
    Hopefully we'll be in for an epic game tomorrow night (assuming you're a Boston fan).