I usually don't do put pictures of me on message boards but I was excited that I finally hit my goal weight so here I go.

Backstory...I was medically discharged from the Army due to a broken pelvis, shattered both my knees, and broken right ankle. I was bed ridden for about 4 years and had to go through 5 years of physical therapy and have been told by several doctors I would never walk again. I recently did a 10k and I am also a black belt in 4 different martial arts. Haters are welcome to keep their comments to themselves as this have taken me a total of 11 years to accomplish and has been probably the hardest things I have ever done. These pictures are of course from heaviest to present and hopefully it will encourage some of you to do the same.

Well that's it and I hope I inspired others as well. Grand total is 297 lbs of weight lost and 18 inches in my waist are gone. Rawwwwrrr!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayve View Post
    I usually don't do put pictures of me on message boards but I was excited that I finally hit my goal weight so here I go.

Backstory...I was medically discharged from the Army due to a broken pelvis, shattered both my knees, and broken right ankle. I was bed ridden for about 4 years and had to go through 5 years of physical therapy and have been told by several doctors I would never walk again. I recently did a 10k and I am also a black belt in 4 different martial arts. Haters are welcome to keep their comments to themselves as this have taken me a total of 11 years to accomplish and has been probably the hardest things I have ever done. These pictures are of course from heaviest to present and hopefully it will encourage some of you to do the same.

Well that's it and I hope I inspired others as well. Grand total is 297 lbs of weight lost and 18 inches in my waist are gone. Rawwwwrrr!!!!!
    That is amazing, congrats! I lost 60 pounds myself, truly a wonderful experience.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-05-17 at 04:58 AM.

waow. i remember when i posted my picture thinking "yeesh this is a long thread", and that was bloody four hundred pages ago o.O

-snip-
    That's really awesome, man. Congratulations!

I only have like one recent photo of me in the past year, I tend to stay away from cameras.

*snip*

Exceptional. Keep up the great work and don't let it come back. Proud of you.

Awaken from the early sunshine i have once again returned to the legendary place to read everything i missed while resting my soul in the moonlight. Good morning everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    I want a hug =(
    A bit late, but better late than never *give a big hug*
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    Awaken from the early sunshine i have once again returned to the legendary place to read everything i missed while resting my soul in the moonlight. Good morning everyone!

A bit late, but better late than never *give a big hug*
    Welcome back, friend

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Welcome back, friend
    Thank you, sadly i can't stay for too long, looking forward meeting all of you later today when i m back from my jurney to the outside, hugs <3
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    So you have Urbane, Nihil, Ksarmar, Habbe and Konkitty.

you're a meanie-head
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbane View Post
    He does not have me. I am not to be had.
    True, and I don´t got Nihil either. She´s not my type. And since when do I have Konikitty?

Mudwrestling followed by a shower?
    And you have too many girls already. I'm not a fan of sharing! O.o
    I noticed you're not a fan of sharing *grins*... And I don't "have" al those girls... But yes, followed by a shower it was!

You've been her pet for awhile. (Tauren is just exercise and practise.)
    True, I surely gave her a good training

Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    When i first posted in this thread i never thought there would be so many great people willing to de-rail a thread so much for it to turn in to something like this awesome sauce, its amazing <3

Yes i love you all
    It's awesome, not?

Mine is scottisch, a midget, a ginger. I'd rather rip out his heart and feed it to the dogs. Oh wait, he has no heart.
    There you got it wrong. They DO got a heart, it's a soul gingers don't have

Yes, it is.

Anyways, I'm off to my warm and comfy bed. Good night me hearties <3
    Pff, letting my wait a good 3+ hours... Luckily we only wrestle and do we not date. I know now to not get any date with you *wink*

Don't make it come back. It gets so.... cold... in here... Hostile even... there is like violence spewing out of Avatars and Sigs when it returns....
    Even the Llama lady shows her worst side when... let's give it the name "Becky", otherwise it might hear me and come back... is around

Meh, it should be forbidden... Getting out of bed this early for school
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2011-05-17 at 05:37 AM.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Lots of responses, eh? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Lots of responses, eh? ;P
    He's a busy mancowthing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not that busy lately... this thread is way too interesting
    Not that I'm busy at other times

Of too school in a few mins, see you later!
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2011-05-17 at 06:01 AM.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    I'm not that busy lately... this thread is way too interesting
    Not that I'm busy at other times

Of too school in a few mins, see you later!
    Bye, friend

Heh, I've been out of school for like 2 weeks.

Deleted
    Hey everybody out there.... i'm back

Deleted
    I knew i'd miss so much :< If only I didn't need to sleep.

Deleted
    So... someone tell me what i've missed? ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheThrym View Post
    So... someone tell me what i've missed? ...
    Nothing of interest.

A lot of cake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Nothing of interest.

A lot of cake.
    Was it better than my cake?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tasty cake.