Quote Originally Posted by donPilgaard View Post
    Haha! My ex was just like that... She wanted new hair, I suggested the fringe, she got the fringe hair - and boy did she quickly start hating it! :P
    though your picture really is fine... Fringe hair is supposed to sortof split! I mean, who on earth CAN have the amazing model hair 24/7?
    Thank you ;3 and i agree...my hair right now is just tied back because i can't be bothered to deal with it sometimes! I blame sundays! And it is also extremely hard to have perfect hair in a country which is either windy or rainy most of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    Sure. I did say, when i posted it, that if it's doing anything wrong - remove it on sight. There was no need for the blondie and the strip-on-webcam girl to rage at me for a single pic, but oh well, some people have issues
    Some girls can be jealous at times, it's a shame that some can be like that....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Thank you ;3 and i agree...my hair right now is just tied back because i can't be bothered to deal with it sometimes! I blame sundays! And it is also extremely hard to have perfect hair in a country which is either windy or rainy most of the year
    How can you blame Sundays for such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    Well, i thought people would play along, like it went with the bewbs pix. Maybe it was too much, still, the girls overreacted
    I dunno, I'd be a little afraid to see more butts, some could be terrifying. O_O

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Aww... *soothes RoseRed* Did I hurt your feelings? Anyways, my point still stands. CONTRIBUTE or don't post at all
    But I did, it was a vision!

then I'll just contribute to what the thread asks for

2 years back

no I don't know how to resize this crap

me and my brother
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    How can you blame Sundays for such a thing?
    Just my lazzzy day ;D Should've seen me yesterday! My hair was very luscious as i deep conditioned it ;3 ;]

10+ Year Old Account
    Just my lazzzy day ;D Should've seen me yesterday! My hair was very luscious as i deep conditioned it ;3 ;]
    And you didnt get a pic of the awesome conditioned hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Alien Bro View Post
    You cannot WAtch me i am Zeus god of the Sea! ..wait

BRB getting Breakfast
    WAIT....i retract my sound logic statement!
    and pfffft, what country do you live in? Australia?!

---------- Post added 2011-05-22 at 10:16 PM ----------

And you didnt get a pic of the awesome conditioned hair?
    Unfortunately no! I was too busy playing Mass Effect 2 in order to actually give any sort of interest in taking a picture of my hair ;D

Some girls can be jealous at times, it's a shame that some can be like that....[/QUOTE]

its why guys dont post their junk on the net

---------- Post added 2011-05-22 at 02:17 PM ----------

WAIT....i retract my sound logic statement!
    and pfffft, what country do you live in? Australia?!

---------- Post added 2011-05-22 at 10:16 PM ----------

Unfortunately no! I was too busy playing Mass Effect 2 in order to actually give any sort of interest in taking a picture of my hair ;D

no, i live the the hell hole known as The usa, LF house in Netherlands

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish i had other interesting games to play, i'm getting fed up of wow

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ten posts needed to be able to post pictures?

10+ Year Old Account
    yep, but you can cheat the system by braking up the link and some one will fix it for you

this, i started watching Code Geas to pass the time. Anime/manga FTW

Some girls can be jealous at times, it's a shame that some can be like that....

no, i live the the hell hole known as The usa, LF house in Netherlands[/QUOTE]
    Hahaha, i'd laugh if guys did post their junk on here :L it'd be a little like chatroullette PENISES EVERYWHURR!!!
    and ahhhh, so is it around late afternoon overthere? :d
    And i definatly recommend Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2! Borderlands too if you ever get the chance, they're all amazing games!
    ME1 is more rpg-y and well you tend to come into more action and such in ME2...at least so far for me i have! Borderlands is like an fps and a rpg have just hooked up together, it's sooooo goood, although it was released a lil while ago, i'd def still recommend it!

10+ Year Old Account
    And i definatly recommend Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2! Borderlands too if you ever get the chance, they're all amazing games!
    ME1 is more rpg-y and well you tend to come into more action and such in ME2...at least so far for me i have! Borderlands is like an fps and a rpg have just hooked up together, it's sooooo goood, although it was released a lil while ago, i'd def still recommend it!
    if i was to get any, Would prolly be ME1 as it would be cheep, hate spending loads on the newer games if i don't like them, Why i bought portal 1 after portal 2 released

this, i started watching Code Geas to pass the time. Anime/manga FTW
    omg! I love reading Bleach manga and watching the anime...when it isn't in filler >.>
    I've also watched Elfen Lied, Death Note and Gurren Laggan or however it's spelt! and i'm currently on episode 15 of Naruto! ONLY 285 left to go? haha

no, i live the the hell hole known as The usa, LF house in Netherlands
    Hahaha, i'd laugh if guys did post their junk on here :L it'd be a little like chatroullette PENISES EVERYWHURR!!!
    and ahhhh, so is it around late afternoon overthere? :d

ME1 is more rpg-y and well you tend to come into more action and such in ME2...at least so far for me i have! Borderlands is like an fps and a rpg have just hooked up together, it's sooooo goood, although it was released a lil while ago, i'd def still recommend it! [/QUOTE]

its only 2:30 PM just woke up an hour ago lmao, i see from your info box to the left you live in england, i dont know where that is lol. Probably in Europe.

Brilliant games the 3 of them, waiting for ME3.
    Borderlands becomes loads of fun when playing with a couple of friends. Berzerkers the only way to go!
    You should also try bulletstorm.
    Hi

Woooow, this thread is ridiculously long now! I'm impressed! I'll also agree about Mass Effect 1 & 2, both great games! Tbh, i like an occasional bash on AoE 2 though...it's a classic and I love it

if i was to get any, Would prolly be ME1 as it would be cheep, hate spending loads on the newer games if i don't like them, Why i bought portal 1 after portal 2 released
    Ahhhh yeah, I know how you feel, my brother buys the games luckily and i just play them when he's at work ;3 on steam ME2 was going super cheap and it was GOTY edition, but i kinda hate playing games on my PC unless it's TF2 or somthing!

omg! I love reading Bleach manga and watching the anime...when it isn't in filler >.>
    I've also watched Elfen Lied, Death Note and Gurren Laggan or however it's spelt! and i'm currently on episode 15 of Naruto! ONLY 285 left to go? haha
    Gurren is a legit show. and naruto OMG yes. been watching that since it released, its getting juicy!