Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Brilliant games the 3 of them, waiting for ME3.
    Borderlands becomes loads of fun when playing with a couple of friends. Berzerkers the only way to go!
    You should also try bulletstorm.
    ARGH TOO MANY PEOPLE REPLYING TO KEEP UP.....lmfaooo
    But yeah, all the games are amazing, although on my account on XBL I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing all of the DLC that was out I only got claptrap DLC

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Alien Bro View Post
    Gurren is a legit show. and naruto OMG yes. been watching that since it released, its getting juicy!
    arghh i know!!! I have people telling me about how there's silver-eye peepz in it n all that!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    Oh damn
    What? O.o
    Only a llama would say that. Luckily for you there are laws to prevent llama torture
    And why would I be lucky then? Were you planning on torturing me?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post
    Sure. I did say, when i posted it, that if it's doing anything wrong - remove it on sight. There was no need for the blondie and the strip-on-webcam girl to rage at me for a single pic, but oh well, some people have issues
    We weren't raging. We were trying to prevent you from making a fool of yourself. Too bad it didn't get appreciated. That's when we got pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Some girls can be jealous at times, it's a shame that some can be like that....
    It has nothing to do with jealousy. If you would've seen the pic etc you would've known where we were coming from at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by poldera View Post
    How can you blame Sundays for such a thing?
    Because Sunday is the worst day of the week. Right after Monday, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Alien Bro View Post
    no, i live the the hell hole known as The usa, LF house in Netherlands
    What is it about The Netherlands that attracts Americans? I know, my country is beautiful, but they all seem to be drawn here..
    Proud owner of Imonition.

Prefer multiplayer games on XBL! Too much effort to pay for DLC

Woah, this thread got derailed! O.O

...Again! Viva la derailing!

Quote Originally Posted by Furywitch View Post
    This thread is still going ? wow
    Only a few people in the thread keep it going, which is quite sad, really. Talking amongst themselves to constantly bump it for more users to post images of themselves...planking

the netherlands hasnt been taken over by the man yet, it is open and none corrupted by Concrete jungles. i yearn for a home with VAst trees, open plains. Grass as far as the eye can see. somewere where i can start a fam when im older than 18, Just have hopes right nao.

No time for getting Soft now! Flex those Muscles! Do it!!
    WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW!
    Last edited by Illegal Alien Bro; 2011-05-22 at 09:37 PM.

I'll try to re-rail it then!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    Because Sunday is the worst day of the week. Right after Monday, that is.
    so why blame Sunday? if you can blame Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    What? O.o

And why would I be lucky then? Were you planning on torturing me?
    Well I thought you were going to go berserk and do something horrible =/

And the torture is......umm. It's not really torture if you like. There will be some pain and stinging sensations with a couple onlookers but if you can tolerate it I promise you'll enjoy it....pain-torture

Quote Originally Posted by Browniez View Post
    Prefer multiplayer games on XBL! Too much effort to pay for DLC
    CoD? I know my brother's just payed for the new dlc on it >.> ugh what a waste of money just to shoot bloody ZOMBIES! which i'm assuming that the DLC was about....

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhh yeah, I know how you feel, my brother buys the games luckily and i just play them when he's at work ;3 on steam ME2 was going super cheap and it was GOTY edition, but i kinda hate playing games on my PC unless it's TF2 or somthing!
    ME1 on steam for £10 i might give it a go tomorrow, it best be worth it or i'll be back here complaining at you!

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Keep the drama out of this thread.
    I'm getting sick of warning this thread every 2nd-3rd day.
    Warning every few days is fail... do something about it!

It is the same small group causing drama and keeping this thread alive, which is sad. Although, talking utter nonsense in this thread instead of posting "an image of yourself" has became the main topic. Or at least it appears that way.

so why blame Sunday? if you can blame Monday?
    Man I hated Sunday.

Ever since Middle School I had to make sure my school work was finished and then waste time either doing homework or chores. Then Monday comes and I miss one assignment that screws my week over =(

CoD? I know my brother's just payed for the new dlc on it >.> ugh what a waste of money just to shoot bloody ZOMBIES! which i'm assuming that the DLC was about....
    Games like that repulse me, i prefur something that keeps adding new stuff. Moar Twists!

Never really tried CoD on the console, but I play Fifa & F1 online with friends! Thankfully there is no DLC to buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqera View Post

It is the same small group causing drama and keeping this thread alive, which is sad. Although, talking utter nonsense in this thread instead of posting "an image of yourself" has became the main topic. Or at least it appears that way.
    Posting an image of our selves was a metaphor for expressing our selves in all areas of our selves!
    therefore not derailed!

lawyer in training ~~~~~~~~

Blacks Ops......yeah.
    "ZOMG 2 new maps with zombies! Best gaem eva!!1111"
    >_>

What is this group of which you speak? And I think the thread is effective

Its in the Fun Stuff forums, not every thread needs to be super serious. :P

If i remembered how to post an image then i'd join in... ¬_¬

ME1 on steam for £10 i might give it a go tomorrow, it best be worth it or i'll be back here complaining at you!
    Ahhhh! £10 ain't too bad, but honestly, if there's ever a deal for ME2 after you've played ME1 you'll really notice the difference! It's also fun to go back and re-play the game because then you can do whatever you missed first time round playing the game haha and you'll also be able to transfer your character from ME over to ME2!

---------- Post added 2011-05-22 at 10:44 PM ----------

Blacks Ops......yeah.
    "ZOMG 2 new maps with zombies! Best gaem eva!!1111"
    >_>
    lmfaooooooo
    yeaaah...... :P