10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Probably just a temporary ban - I'm sure they'll be back at some point.

@ Fade to October - extremely pretty eyes! /envy
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post

Nonsense. I have a dobbie too, that was an old xmas pic from 07
    looks liker the cat have seen something that cant be unseen lol

15+ Year Old Account
    As white as they come I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    That weapon is intriguing... ? not a M416? looks like a shortened one with a RAS rail or something?

Im assuming from the garb, private contractor?
    H&K 417 or I'm going blind, they had a few of those laying around when I did my military service, for the SOF dudes, though I don't think they use them, they prefered the Ak5D.

edit: Actually looking closer, no way thats a 417, looks quite a lot like H&K 416C

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    http://www.dn.se/images/2011/08/14/wow-pimme3-660.jpg

You look a bit like a younger Thåström :P
    hehe, you are right, saw him this past summer, he's still pretty good, did you see the live show/documentary on svt a few weeks back?

Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    I'd estimate that I have spent around... 33,000 kr ($5000 if anyone else wants to know) on it, every single piece of equipment included. That's..

Yes, I live around an hour by train from Gothenburg and have spent my fair share of time there 'specially during summers, aaand it really is great. Kulturkalaset makes it all even better.
    Well invested money if you ask me, thought it would be even more expensive then that with photos of that quality.

I used to love kulturkalaset when I was younger, used to be called Göteborgskalaset back then(not sure if you remember that), you got drunk as a kastrull and hooked up with chicks :P

Way out west is my favorite happening in the summer now it's a really good festival, I live quite close to slottskogen as well. it's just over a hill(like 5 minutes walking distance) and it's nice to not having to sleep in a dirty tent, I'm old and comfertable so I wouldn't really want to go to Roskilde or Hultsfred, went to loads of those when I was 15-20. :P

Best show last summer was James Blake at Annedalskyrkan, he is fantastic.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-02-14 at 03:56 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    H&K 417 or I'm going blind, they had a few of those laying around when I did my military service, for the SOF dudes, though I don't think they use them, they prefered the Ak5D.

edit: Actually looking closer, no way thats a 417, looks quite a lot like H&K 416C

That would be correct, defiantly a 416. Magazine well isn't large enough to accommodate 7.62x51.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Aw yeah guess who saw Skeli's IRL picture. DATS RIGHT COMPADRES. DIS IS ME JIZZING IN MAI PANTALOONS. What do you mean I'm just posting a picture so it's relevant to the topic? YES I'M NOT.

She's really hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Aw yeah guess who saw Skeli's IRL picture. DATS RIGHT COMPADRES. DIS IS ME JIZZING IN MAI PANTALOONS. What do you mean I'm just posting a picture so it's relevant to the topic? YES I'M NOT.

She's really hot.
    Thank you for fapping to Skelington :3
    He'll be sure to return the favor!

She's really hot.
    Not nuff lap

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Not nuff lap
    Where's your lap VEGETA?!?!

Deleted

Latest! x

Where's your lap VEGETA?!?!
    Whadaya mean virginia?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    Whadaya mean virginia?!?!
    PIHB. That is what. THAT IS WHAT.

G'day ladies.

PIHB. That is what. THAT IS WHAT.

G'day ladies.
    K, if you insist.

She's really hot.
    Trying to pull a Bahumut5 on us, you are.

Appreciated it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Trying to pull a Bahumut5 on us, you are.

Appreciated it is.
    Second that opinion I do.

Skeli is kawai desu let me tell you! She's a beautiful woman.

Taken a few days ago. Not the best picture but the most recent one I have.

Just taken with my crappy webcam.

Here's a new one of me with my girl.

The day after some sensitive surgery and yes I was a little doped up.
    Last edited by Cailind; 2012-02-15 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Thumbs

So, I shaved off my awesome glorious beard. I did so because I wanna do one of those "picture a day" things people did years ago on youtube, so I can document the growth of my new awesome glorious beard from no hair to full, to see how long it takes. So, here's what I look like now.

I reverse in age when I shave off my facial hair. If I go completely clean shaven, I look like I am around 10 or so.

That's me now. I absolutely hate having a bare face, but I wanted to see my beard grow.