Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    He's 3, but if you ask him he'll tell you he's 2! He's got the cutest curls, he's going to be a lady killer when he's older that's for sure!
    I guessed somewhere around that age! My niece is 4 and has way less hair than him. She's still a cutie pie though.

D'awww, major adorbs.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Is it just me, or does the Belle in that photo look like a tall Shawn Johnson O.o

Me when seeing that the thread is finally going again! ( Yes i still love it despite i havent posted in a while )
    Sticks and stones break my bones but it’s the words that make me cry.

Off-topic internet poet. Habbekrats' pet.

Just took these pics after a 13 hour work day, while relaxing in my room, and browsing the interwebs! http://imgur.com/a/FmKiF
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

May I call you Dr. Killshot?

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Is it just me, or does the Belle in that photo look like a tall Shawn Johnson O.o
    I felt bad for those Disney people, those force smiles look so painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Smiling on the outside, cursing on the inside. Your niece is adorable though, so I imagine that's one of the rare occasions where that was a genuine smile!

P.S You have an awesome Legend of Zelda collection!
    Last edited by Schmiggy; 2012-06-25 at 07:43 AM.

< Snip >
    This is a picture of me taken recently.

No it's not
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-06-25 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartlebie View Post

I really didn't want to get thrown into a pool during our O-Day in Iraq.
    I lol'd hard at this. But I have to ask, wouldn't being tossed into a pool in Iraq be a good thing? I mean it's like 110 in the shade there most of the time isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hanging out at Disneyland and making kids smile is preferable to a lot of other jobs I'd think :P They very likely enjoy it; I probably would. You actually have to have a lot of drama/theater background to be a "face character". To my knowledge, they don't get paid that much though. My brother used to work in the Grand California Hotel (hotel connected to California Adventure, which is a second Disney owned theme park right across from Disneyland). According to him it was the best job he's ever held. Cute niece you got there, btw.

Is there any way to put up pics taken from an iPad? Lol if not I'll have to wait till I'm on the comp which is annoying
    Last edited by Veronikathewolfdemon; 2012-06-25 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Hanging out at Disneyland and making kids smile is preferable to a lot of other jobs I'd think :P They very likely enjoy it; I probably would. You actually have to have a lot of drama/theater background to be a "face character". To my knowledge, they don't get paid that much though. My brother used to work in the Grand California Hotel (hotel connected to California Adventure, which is a second Disney owned theme park right across from Disneyland). According to him it was the best job he's ever held. Cute niece you got there, btw.
    It probably is damn fun, won't deny. Just forcing a smile that long seems like it'd hurt your face, at least to me it does. Also, dancing around in those hot costumes in the heat didn't look fun either.

Deleted
    What's this awkward feeling I get when posting a picture of myself.

Me doing some vacation.

edit: 1k pages, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It probably is damn fun, won't deny. Just forcing a smile that long seems like it'd hurt your face, at least to me it does. Also, dancing around in those hot costumes in the heat didn't look fun either.
    Yeah, face muscles would probably get tired, but it'd probably change your brain chemistry in a positive way to have a smile on all day (I believe there's research that suggests such a thing). The costumes...I hear ya on that. We get some freaking hot summer days in Cali, and being in those heavy costumes..yeah no fun. I think I was more referring to the Merlin/Prince Charming/Snow White/Sleeping Beauty roles as being more entertaining. Same enjoyment with kids without the death suit.

Edit: @ Mest: grats on making it to such a historical page! Speech?

Well Page 1000 yay, sadly some of us have fallen and haven't made it to this page ( R.I.P. Taurenburger, Habbekrats and many more ) but its nice to see that some veterans are still around!

Quote Originally Posted by Imonition View Post
    Well Page 1000 yay
    yousureaboutthatmate?

And this was me when I was younger. Probably even 365 days younger or more!!
    &nbsp;

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    yousureaboutthatmate?

What is this moderator witchery?!
    Says 1000 for me too.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Edit: @ Mest: grats on making it to such a historical page! Speech?
    I'd like to thank Tim Berners for without him there would be no interwebs that made all of this possible. I'd also like to thank Coca Cola for tasting so damn good. Finally I'd like to thank everybody who's been spamming this thread with images and chit-chat, I would've never been able to post 1000 pages alone.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    What is this moderator witchery?!
    Says 1000 for me too.
    Under your account settings you can chose to display more posts per page. With twice as many posts per page you'll have half the number of pages.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    yousureaboutthatmate?

HOLY