Deleted
    That's pretty much the Twilight vampire you did there, Bai

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I dressed as a 'vampire', because all it takes is a pasty face and emo-y clothes (both things which I already possessed), I tried to look like an Anne Rice vampire, but people said it was more Twilight.
    Either way, you're actually hot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    It's me again, after all the no-picture posts I decided to put one up again ^_^

What on earth are you doing on MMC?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    That's pretty much the Twilight vampire you did there, Bai
    My hair wasn't long enough to look like Anne Rice's Louis...

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Either way, you're actually hot.
    Haha! Thanks, dude! You're too kind.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I liked this one better, I must say. Although, that might be because it's more reminiscent of how my hair behaves, and I like it out of familiarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    I prefer the first one. The blonde in the second is a little too unnatural for my taste, though a lighter brown would look nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Top pic is a better cut for you, and a better color, because it looks natural. The second one makes your head look longer than it is. Hopefully the ladies will be back tomorrow to give you an opinion that matters. In the meantime, here's kirby dancing <( '. '<) ^( ' . ' )^ (>'. ' )>
    Thanks for the suggestions/comments.
    I'll most likely go with the longer hair, but I'm starting to bald and I don't want it to seem like some last ditch effort before its all gone. All that I need to do now is grow it back out, since its shorter than the 2nd pic atm....
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Deleted
    My hair wasn't long enough to look like Anne Rice's Louis...
    Get in the game! Wigs! Wigs! I coloured my hair black to be Clark Kent. I don't have any pictures though, and if I had, I would be much too afraid to post any of them here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions/comments.
    I'll most likely go with the longer hair, but I'm starting to bald and I don't want it to seem like some last ditch effort before its all gone. All that I need to do now is grow it back out, since its shorter than the 2nd pic atm....
    Haha fair enough. We're all gonna lose it at some point. If you want, hair transplants really work. My father was losing a ton too and it really worked for him. I can't comment on how much it costs though. Then again you could except aging with grace and just say "screw it! I'm going bald and I'm proud!".

@Baiyn. I'm glad you decided to get involved with the thread. Secretly you're my favorite mod just because you seem like such a nice guy Mods are like blues, except they aren't responsible for ruining your game. I happen to like the presence of the mods in this forum.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-07-08 at 07:06 PM.

This is the human who baked me. I call him father at times, when he's not being rough.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account

Not an attention-whore post. I have yet to hear about a single person who can flip their tounge upside-down, but it can't be that uncommon, so I figured I'd expand my searchfield to include MMO-C. Can you flip your tounge upside-down? Take a picture and show us!

The second gif is an exaggeration for shits'n'giggles.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Get in the game! Wigs! Wigs! I coloured my hair black to be Clark Kent. I don't have any pictures though, and if I had, I would be much too afraid to post any of them here.
    A wig would have been great fun, but I was kinda dressing up with a budget (being a poor just graduated student and all). Maybe next year I could splash out a bit more. And now you've said that I'm dying to see Super Genganger! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    @Baiyn. I'm glad you decided to get involved with the thread. Secretly you're my favorite mod just because you seem like such a nice guy Mods are like blues, except they aren't responsible for ruining your game. I happen to like the presence of the mods in this forum.
    Aww, thank you! I'm flattered!
    I'm still fairly new to the team, so give it time and I might start getting on your nerves.
    I've always liked the mod presence on MMO-C too. Sure, there are some topics I'm interested in that site rules sensibly say are off-limits, but I feel nipping flaming/spam/trolling etc in the bud here allows for more civil and extensive discussion than you'll find on most forums.

Here's one of my favourite pics, cartoon me:

My best friend painted it for a project a few years ago based on some band shoots. Used it as an avatar all over the place ever since.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-07-08 at 09:08 PM. Reason: derped

Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post

Not an attention-whore post. I have yet to hear about a single person who can flip their tounge upside-down, but it can't be that uncommon, so I figured I'd expand my searchfield to include MMO-C. Can you flip your tounge upside-down? Take a picture and show us!

The second gif is an exaggeration for shits'n'giggles.
    I was under the impression that... anyone could do it? oO

Love the edit! The height of gentlemanly class!

Since I don't want to post without a pic; last Halloween, with my babealicious buddy dressed as Cat Woman >=3:

I dressed as a 'vampire', because all it takes is a pasty face and emo-y clothes (both things which I already possessed), I tried to look like an Anne Rice vampire, but people said it was more Twilight.
    Yeah, I totally see Twilight too. :<

Quote Originally Posted by Sverige View Post
    I was under the impression that... anyone could do it? oO
    I can flip my tongue....people cant?
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    I can flip my tongue....people cant?
    Not even CLOSE for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I lost my tongue years ago in a fierce lightsaber battle. So no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yeah, I totally see Twilight too. :<
    Doh! Oh well, I suppose there are worse things to look like than a Cullen. Maybe... >_<'

That second gif looks like you're alarmed to realise that your jaw has gone on autopilot and you can't stop it! xD

I guess I can kind of twist my tongue 180. Definitely not completely. Would provide pics but I don't has camera.

Me at Austin's 4th of July shindig this past week. It was pretty fun!

Deleted
    I do not own a camera of any sort but I can "flip" it 180º, exactly like you demonstrate - I was under the impression most people could, most everyone I know that has tried it can do it.

I can't do that tongue thing.

I have a very unskilled tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I do not own a camera of any sort but I can "flip" it 180º, exactly like you demonstrate - I was under the impression most people could, most everyone I know that has tried it can do it.
    As I said... exactly this.

I'll take a pic later.