Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    Heres another of me. Thats a big ass layered jello shot that, I made 150 of them for a party haha, took 6 hours to make
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I'd probably be sick, but that is four separate kinds of awesome.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Deliria View Post
    Holy cow, that's amazing, Amnasty :O What kind of paint did you use? And jello Share your secretz! <3

PS. To the guys above me, it's not funny and is getting kinda annoying now
    Those are just regular jello flavors/colors, make the jello as you would normally, 1 cup boiling water, add jello, let it dissolve, then poor in cold alcohol instead of the 1 cup of water you would normally put in, you can play with your measurements for how strong you want it, but you dont want more then 2 cups of liquid per box of jello, i personally like 1 cup water to 1 cup alcohol. You can use vodka,rum, tequila, anything really, i prefer rum though.

After you have mixed in your chilled alcohol, poor some in a cup, and let it set till its mostly firm *about an hour in the fridge* In the mean time though you can start making your next box of jello, and just let it cool down at room temp, and when its cool. You poor it on the previous layer of jello which has already set.

Try to keep your layers even, and rinse and repeat. If your going for a rainbow, remember R-O-Y G B-I-V *p.s there's no indigo jello, so i just went right to purple*

Sick? I'd probably put a reservation on a liver for transplant after that party. :P
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I'd probably be sick, but that is four separate kinds of awesome.
    Haha that was the point of this particular one *people were tipsy by 2*. Having done this mutiple time though, I have found for yellow and green i dont put any kind of alcohol in it and just make it plain, its saves on cost, and is easier on keeping people sober, I also dont make them so big =P they are supposed to be shots, not drinks haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn you are a genius! :P And making so many of them? I would've given up by the time I've done 20 hahaha :3

You should make a huge party for MMO-Champ ^_^
    Oh delicious muffins, I bow thee!

Damn you are a genius! :P And making so many of them? I would've given up by the time I've done 20 hahaha :3

You should make a huge party for MMO-Champ ^_^
    Haha challenge accepted, but whos buying all that alcohol O.o and food.

I have some other awesome fun things iv done like this Angle fish Ice Sculpture

---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 08:55 PM ----------

Im on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    That looks awesome!
    It looks so good that I'd be reluctant to drink it, though!
    Come on...you know you want to taste the rainbow
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    Haha, this made me lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Heres another of me. Thats a big ass layered jello shot that, I made 150 of them for a party haha, took 6 hours to make
    [IMG][/IMG]
    That's awesome I save time by making jello shots in ice-cube trays, but they don't have the same aesthetic appeal

Lol, someone comented recently about the funny things humans do when bored, granted I've only intentionally dried my tongue out twice, I did one day put a towel on my head and make stupid faces into my webcam, and this my friends is what i got.

10+ Year Old Account
    A small entry fee paid by so many people would fix the bills, I'm sure :P

PS. More epicness from you, I'm not surprised :3
    <3 creative people

EDIT: Hahahhahahahahaha, epic face xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    I suppose opportunities to do so rarely occur away from Skittles packets! xD

A small entry fee paid by so many people would fix the bills, I'm sure :P

PS. More epicness from you, I'm not surprised :3
    <3 creative people

EDIT: Hahahhahahahahaha, epic face xD
    lol then this mmc party must happen!

and thank =], food is a passion of mine haha, def my creative outlet.

and i never thought anyone wild say that face was epic, thanks to you i have seen everything

---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 09:15 PM ----------

for you panda lovers =P

on a side note....i thinking im having way to much fun on this forum lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah, don't be silly Amnasty

Sweet hat! I had a pikachu one somewhere but no pics of it/with it sadly :3 Also wanted a spirit hood but they don't deliver here. ;_;

I have some other awesome fun things iv done like this Angle fish Ice Sculpture
    If everyone who attended put in $10 dollars and paid for their own transportation and hotel room, we'd have more than enough for all the food, drinks, and alcohol we'd ever need. We'd need to find some nice location anyone could travel to without much cost. I don't know what the plane tickets from Europe to the US are, but I'd have to pay $5000 to attend. >.<

Also, epic ice sculpture. That must have been a pain.

lol then this mmc party must happen!

and thank =], food is a passion of mine haha, def my creative outlet.

on a side note....i thinking im having way to much fun on this forum lol.
    Cooking is awesome. I wish I had a big enough kitchen, or at the very least, more counter space, so I could cook and experiment with food more often.

Also, no such thing as too much fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Never thought you'd go through with it. Oh well, my honor means more to me than the possible consequences of this.
    [IMAGE]

At the very least, Longview is no longer, in any way, shape, or form, special.

you fall in love you lose?

i lost.

Quote Originally Posted by trullza View Post
    you fall in love you lose?

i lost.
    wat.

I want to see this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    If everyone who attended put in $10 dollars and paid for their own transportation and hotel room, we'd have more than enough for all the food, drinks, and alcohol we'd ever need. We'd need to find some nice location anyone could travel to without much cost. I don't know what the plane tickets from Europe to the US are, but I'd have to pay $5000 to attend. >.<

Also, epic ice sculpture. That must have been a pain.

Cooking is awesome. I wish I had a big enough kitchen, or at the very least, more counter space, so I could cook and experiment with food more often.

Also, no such thing as too much fun.
    Thats the thing the community is so huge where would something like this happen. It would need to be a HUGE venue lol. Imagine if it went mainstream and got bigger then PAX and all these other conventions haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    wat.

Click the little blue button next to the quoted person's name xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Yeah, and we can even hire a huge field, make it summer camp style, tents and huge fires etc ^_^ Damn, got me dreaming hahaha :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    wat.

cant post images or links yet :c its far as back, like 900(?) pages back tho.