Deleted

Couple of me, both on a night out but the second one was for Halloween, really! :P

Sorry for the white backgrounds - I suck at most things computer based outside WoW!

Last edited by mmoc99820f6c0c; 2012-07-12 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Are you Michael Jordan
    I thought the same thing, even before scrolling down, and reading your comment. He must be.

Quote Originally Posted by ryotte View Post
    Well, I *do* main a holy paladin. :P
    I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.
    why you no kind with paladin healers, they good and kind....exect on arenas
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Are you Michael Jordan
    At first I was going to say "aw sure, bald-headed black guy generalizations, great!" then I looked at it and... yeah, I can see it.

But also, if I might say, that's one good looking fellow. You've got a movie star face, Aurabolt.

10+ Year Old Account
    The kids at the 2 schools I work in say I look like Lebron James if I go a month or more without shaving (I don't see it personally and I don't even like the guy). Michael Jordan's 4 shades darker than I am (I'm the same complexion as Scottie Pipen and Will Smith if you need a comparison) and if you watched the video I included you'd have known I'm not bald...yet.

Oh and of course thanks for the complement. I just wish my face was enough to generate traffic for my You Tube vids xD
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    The kids at the 2 schools I work in say I look like Lebron James if I go a month or more without shaving (I don't see it personally and I don't even like the guy). Michael Jordan's 4 shades darker than I am (I'm the same complexion as Scottie Pipen and Will Smith if you need a comparison) and if you watched the video I included you'd have known I'm not bald...yet.

Oh and of course thanks for the complement. I just wish my face was enough to generate traffic for my You Tube vids xD
    You just need an angle that resembles nudity for the sample picture to get people to click on it, then you're golden.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know sex sells but I'd like to keep it clean XD
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

RESEMBLES nudity. I once saw a video that had some angle that looked like, I dunno, an ass or something, so it had a ton of views. It was a clean video, though XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AfbRE.jpg[IMG]

Me and my mom at the New River Gorge, about a year ago.
    That's your mum?! You look like you could be the same age in that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I know, right? She's pretty hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Wowzers, she really does look close to your age! Is this picture a fluke, or is she still asked for her ID? I'm so curious about how old she is...

She's thirty seven. Twenty years and two days older than me. She gets carded 90% of the time, yes.

She's thirty seven. Twenty years and two days older than me. She gets carded 90% of the time, yes.
    Hot. Damn.

Well, at least people are commenting on my pictures for once. Even if they were all directed at my mom. >.>

Well, at least people are commenting on my pictures for once. Even if they were all directed at my mom. >.>
    Sorry! >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Sorry! >.>
    Double sorry! I just never comment on anyone who looks really young, because I don't know what to say. I'm 31, huge age gap for me

Quote Originally Posted by Kirse View Post
    Double sorry! I just never comment on anyone who looks really young, because I don't know what to say. I'm 31, huge age gap for me
    So that's why I wasn't good enough for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I'll be more adventurous than the ladies and give you some actual feedback. I actually liked your first picture the best out of the three. I think the longer hair and no 'stache are actually a better look for you. Yeah, you look young, but you are young, so that's ok. When you have a young face, it's better to just own it and make it work then to try and look older at all costs. For the most part mustache only is more or less out of style these days because it's kinda associated with being a pedo (even if it's not ACTUALLY related to it. There is no actual correlation between having just a mustache and pedophila). My brother and I have called it the "dirty mustachio" for a long time. You actually are a decent looking kid when you go clean shaven; I'd go with that. Don't take that as criticism though, I've had to ask other people what I should do with my very small amount of facial hair too. I decided just to keep the flavor saver and shave the rest. I've got a young face too and am significantly older than you. I'd grow the hair out a little bit more; chicks love curly hair and there's no reason to keep it so short unless having it longer just pisses you off. I'm not talking about growing a fro, just more hair that you can actually style.

@Schmiggy: She's married :P
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-07-15 at 09:45 AM.