Deleted

Me on vacation to Terschelling, a small island above the Netherlands, with friends I'm the guy on the left with brown eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post

yep lady and tramp moment with the 140lb beast
    Not to sound like a bitch or something, but it almost looks like you have a diseased tongue and that the dog was trying to eat it *shudder*
    Last edited by Absolutely Fabulous; 2012-09-14 at 03:15 PM.
    AHH-YA-YA! AWOGAAAAAA!
    Fear the wrath of the furious cuddly sand gnomes!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    I signed up for the Maxim Gamer Girl thing today for funsies, and I was told by some friends that I need to have some sluttier pictures in like lingerie or something I'm not slutty by nature, and being in little attire makes me feel awkward! But I still tried to pull through and take some decent pictures >< This one's my favorite, but I'm not sure if it classifies as "slutty enough". Poo.

Pretty face, though i find it scary how your rib is sticking out so much, or whatever that big bump is at the front under your top

Deleted

Deleted
    Such a pointless exercise, but boredom got the better of me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    Such a pointless exercise, but boredom got the better of me.
    I want your beard.

Deleted
    Cut myself bangs after a looooong time without them. I also received my N7-top in mail this week. Two good reasons to put up a new picture~

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Pretty face, though i find it scary how your rib is sticking out so much, or whatever that big bump is at the front under your top
    I was thinking of asking that...

Recent photo of me
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a picture of me, I just wanted to show you the small, primitive cabin that my family owns. It's in one of the forests around here, just a couple of miles from our house so I've started to go there to study. I bring some snack, light a fire and some candles; it's cozy and a very efficient way of getting things done, seeing as there's no kind of network connection in the forest, haha.

Click on the picture to see it in full scale.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    Not a picture of me, I just wanted to show you the small, primitive cabin that my family owns. It's in one of the forests around here, just a couple of miles from our house so I've started to go there to study. I bring some snack, light a fire and some candles; it's cozy and a very efficient way of getting things done, seeing as there's no kind of network connection in the forest, haha.
    But if it had an internet connection, it would be perfect!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    But if it had an internet connection, it would be perfect!
    If it had, I could spend hours there and every single time go home having done no work whatsoever. Hence the reason I go there in the first place, instead of studying at home.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    If it had, I could spend hours there and every single time go home having done no work whatsoever. Hence the reason I go there in the first place, instead of studying at home.
    Yeah I understand, however, if I want to study and say I'd do so, I will and internet won't distract me. In fact, it will be good for relaxing when I'd need a break. Coffee, some food, chocolate, vitamin drinks, music, internet and a place like that while raining outside.... Ohhh, I won't have problems studying mathematics at all! ;)

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida

... there were 2 different cameras

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Cut myself bangs after a looooong time without them. I also received my N7-top in mail this week. Two good reasons to put up a new picture~

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...h91/N7Top2.jpg
    N7 clothing! +1 internets!

link button isnt working http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/photo1kf.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...241637492.jpg/ my new tanktop. haters gunna hate
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/photo1fsh.jpg/ me and my black eye after my most recent cagefight
    Last edited by undethknight; 2012-09-18 at 11:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    I hate pictures of myself right now since I am so fat, but I felt I should since I use to post a lot on this thread.

Sorry you can go about your regular business now.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    [IMG]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb317/Winter_Blossum/03-15-15.jpg[IMG]
    Was this picture taken in the 1980's?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post

I NEED YOUR SHIRT!

Straight chillin'.