Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    alright, i'm slightly retarded but how do you post a photo?
    Upload an image through Imgur.com.

Then put the ULR link under the tags ["img"]["/img"], without the commas.

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Upload it to an image hosting site (http://imgur.com/ for example) and then paste the URL between two image tags, like so:

[IMG]urlgoeshere[/IMG]
    You stop changing the topic and post your pic!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Valo916 View Post
    Guess I'll post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1Iy8u.jpg[IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HJS30.jpg[IMG]
    the pot helm really suits you
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-10-30 at 01:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So since I haven't added a new photo in 95 pages and the other ones were relatively old, I figured it was time. I took this today in a doctor's bathroom. Cool people take photos in bathrooms; it's science. I chose one where you can't see the sleep deprivation in my eyes, so sorry for the blur

I am indeed older than I look; I'm 27.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-10-30 at 03:42 AM.

Eh, Majad. Here I go again. New face?

I guess it depends on a) the level of how much I am drunk; b) what I wear and (most important) c) the growth of my beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Soum View Post
    Drunk.

-snip-
    I feel you and I would get along perfectly at a party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I quit drinking (along with most everything else), but I'm having a rough go of it so I bought a beer

snip
    Last edited by Dacien; 2018-10-24 at 04:32 PM.

Dacien, those are extremely large headphones. I think you'd look good with gray hair, for some reason.

@Valo, nice hair. How long is it?

@Everyone, looking good. We have a lot of awesome looking people here, that's for sure.

Deleted
    Well here's what the misses wanted to do to me

Deleted
    Oh my god. So many beautiful people!

Everyone's beautiful!

Good, now I don't need to quote every picture and say how good it is.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Eh, Majad. Here I go again. New face?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/38VzMl.jpg[IMG]

I guess it depends on a) the level of how much I am drunk; b) what I wear and (most important) c) the growth of my beard.
    Okay, now I must admit, you don't look very different.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

Okay, now I must admit, you don't look very different.
    What a bummer I really wanted to score again. I guess I only have so many faces until they repeat haha

Deleted
    What a bummer I really wanted to score again. I guess I only have so many faces until they repeat haha
    I thought the same. I remember that you have atleast 3 different faces, I can't really remember now, and I'm not going back to look for the pics lol.

But it was fun to see that a person can have 3 different faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I thought the same. I remember that you have atleast 3 different faces, I can't really remember now, and I'm not going back to look for the pics lol.

But it was fun to see that a person can have 3 different faces.
    Maybe I'll let my beard grow for three months and see how that looks like. Gonna be hard, though. Too much pressure from others to shave at least once every 2 weeks :P

Too bad I cant wear a beard like Cusco. It looks silly on me, and pretty awesome on him.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwutty View Post

Heya
    Holy damn, thought it was a myth....

A really pretty girl using MMO-Champ..

Well grats to your future husband, lucky bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Jegerhellig View Post

Browse through this thread man. I was surprised just how many hot girls frequent MMO. Now if they also play video games I can die happily.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Browse through this thread man. I was surprised just how many hot girls frequent MMO. Now if they also play video games I can die happily.
    I hear ya man, I'm just oversuspicious in most cases of it being some dude, instead of an actual girl.
    But she seems legit, since she posted several pictures

If I ever find a girl this good looking who also plays... Damn will I put a ring on that finger!

Deleted
    Maybe I'll let my beard grow for three months and see how that looks like. Gonna be hard, though. Too much pressure from others to shave at least once every 2 weeks :P

Too bad I cant wear a beard like Cusco. It looks silly on me, and pretty awesome on him.
    Hehe, I don't have a beard, so I don't know how silly I would be.

And yeah, Cusco's mustache is awesome. \ 0 /

I'm sure there's a lot of pretty girls that frequent MMO-C.... Same for guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear ya man, I'm just oversuspicious in most cases of it being some dude, instead of an actual girl.
    But she seems legit, since she posted several pictures

If I ever find a girl this good looking who also plays... Damn will I put a ring on that finger!
    When two different people have a seemingly endless stockpile of professional pictures at their disposal, you have a right to be suspicious. Kindly direct yourself to this page: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rself/page1005

"Deliria" as the poster called herself/himself/itself was assuming the identity of the girl in the picture as well. In fact, at one point both Bwutty and Deliria were running around at the same time. Maybe one of those posters is, in fact, the girl in the picture, maybe they aren't. I'm not specifically calling anyone out on anything, just merely presenting the facts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    When two different people have a seemingly endless stockpile of professional pictures at their disposal, you have a right to be suspicious. Kindly direct yourself to this page: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rself/page1005

"Deliria" as the poster called herself/himself/itself was assuming the identity of the girl in the picture as well. In fact, at one point both Bwutty and Deliria were running around at the same time. Maybe one of those posters is, in fact, the girl in the picture, maybe they aren't. I'm not specifically calling anyone out on anything, just merely presenting the facts.
    I just noticed that, plus, both signatures are similar, but who cares, really... If people are faking let them and don't feed their "hunger", just say pretty or ugly and leave it at that.