1. #21161
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    I wouldnt call it lack of respect. But i guess it isnt so nice to ask it in public As it can be quite offending if it werent to be the case
    Yeah, bad wording of me but you know what I meant, that's all that matters.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  2. #21162
    Warchief lokithor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    2,244
    I don't like taking pics lol

  3. #21163
    Pit Lord Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the mountains
    Posts
    2,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post


    My day just got 400% better. I'll let you guys guess why.


    how is this little girl a MOD?






    blasphemy...
    Milk was a bad choice.


    2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

  4. #21164
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    You're a glutton for punishment, Ron.

  5. #21165
    Dreadlord lordzed83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    UK Nottingham
    Posts
    845

    ZEED at nottingham castle with purple. Atm I am blue :P
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

  6. #21166
    Warchief Letmesleep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Spooning you without your knowledge
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]
    ZEED at nottingham castle with purple. Atm I am blue :P
    Do not attempt to enter an American airport in your Matrix getup Your girlfriend is kinda cute; she seems to be enjoying your defiance.

  7. #21167
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    I don't like taking pics lol
    [IMG]http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz169/smrtstn/me.jpg[IMG]
    Kenny finally opened his hoodie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

  8. #21168
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,789
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Kenny finally opened his hoodie!
    Haha, I was just thinking when I saw that pic "Hey look, Kenny's all grown up!"
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  9. #21169
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,374
    I found a pic of me without facial hair and with actual hair, tempted to unleash it upon the world.

  10. #21170
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    I found a pic of me without facial hair and with actual hair, tempted to unleash it upon the world.
    Do it.
    So we can see how the hair has migrated from the top of your head, to your chin
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  11. #21171
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Do it.
    So we can see how the hair has migrated from the top of your head, to your chin
    Haha
    Behold!


  12. #21172
    The two most recent photo's of me
    Trying to grow my hair out




    This one Is all natural ;P

  13. #21173
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Haha
    Behold!

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/t1k2m.jpg[IMG]
    Are those pierced dimples?! That looks pretty awesome, actually.
    Last edited by Kerath; 2012-11-12 at 11:01 AM. Reason: added quote
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  14. #21174
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Are those pierced dimples?! That looks pretty awesome, actually.
    Aye they are Loved them too, but convenience won and I gave up on all my piercings except lobes and stretched septum, those sort of don't close up anyway :P Lot nicer being able to wash my face without yanking one of 'em every time.

  15. #21175
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Aye they are Loved them too, but convenience won and I gave up on all my piercings except lobes and stretched septum, those sort of don't close up anyway :P Lot nicer being able to wash my face without yanking one of 'em every time.
    Dimples are awesome anyway, I really like that piercing - definitely suited you. Not one I recall seeing before. I can see how they'd be a tad inconvenient though!
    A good looking chap lurks beneath that magnificent facial hair
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  16. #21176
    The Lightbringer Hug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    JKL
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Dimples are awesome anyway, I really like that piercing - definitely suited you. Not one I recall seeing before. I can see how they'd be a tad inconvenient though!
    A good looking chap lurks beneath that magnificent facial hair
    Aww shucks, much obliged miss! ^^

    Dimples indeed are awesome, and I love how those are usually found on people who laugh and smile heartily.

  17. #21177
    Fluffy Kitten Majad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Haha
    Behold!

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/t1k2m.jpg[IMG]
    Damn! You look pretty good too without your beard.
    MAL
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Perfect Illusion

  18. #21178
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Aww shucks, much obliged miss! ^^

    Dimples indeed are awesome, and I love how those are usually found on people who laugh and smile heartily.
    You're welcome. I just calls 'em like I sees 'em.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

  19. #21179
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    831
    Got myself a new coat D:




  20. #21180
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,789
    Nice coat Rickz, looking good.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •