Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    I'm surprised so many people are so confident showing off pictures of themselves like this >_< super shy under-confident guy ftl!

My Facebook picture is two years old just to give you an idea on how much I hate pictures of myself haha, I should probably change that though >_>
    No need to be shy, dude. Everyone looks pretty great in this thread, imo - I doubt you'll be the odd one out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Can't you borrow a friend or someone a camera?
    It's skill in photo taking I lack, not a Camera
    I've literally never taken a photo of my self that wasn't deleted 2 seconds later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It's skill in photo taking I lack, not a Camera
    I've literally never taken a photo of my self that wasn't deleted 2 seconds later.
    Hm.. You shouldn't delete them, or atleast ask someone else to see if it's good, or just normal.

Or you could just put it here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree!
    I kinda want to post a picture but the main issue is the newest picture of me in existence is ~6years old and from far away. I would have been 16 in that picture.
    I've tried taking pictures with my iphone but they all come out terribly and I auto-delete, I really have no clue how to take a decent photo.
    Meh, that's fair. I delete pictures of myself all the time because I don't like how they look. For the record, I think my iPhone camera is a habitual liar and I get frustrated with its constant distortion of reality :P It's not unreasonable to want to put your best foot forward, but then again a picture doesn't have to be perfect. It's totally up to you; I wouldn't push you to do something you didn't want to. In any case, I don't think anyone will think less of you if you do. You're still a cool mod and a nice guy. Your good, bad, or average looks won't change that for me personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    I set the bar low that way there is only up to go.
    Naahhh, you've got a long way to go before you're bottom of the pile. If I can be completely honest, I've seen a few pictures on the Internet where I thought "ouch". Not so with yours. You've got a little extra weight around your face, but your features are fairly symmetrical. Your skin is clear and you seemed to survive adolescence without facial scarring (not everyone is so lucky). Weight can always be brought under control (I lost 75 pounds myself several years ago) and you might be surprised how good you could look with a little time and effort. I don't see a lost cause here, sorry!
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-23 at 01:47 PM.

Deleted
    Honestly you don't look bad.

At least you don't have bags under your eyes like me.

And have you considered what you would look like if you shaved off that beard, let a little hair grow, wore a tux etc. Like a BAWS!!

Big changes can happen instantly in terms of appearance. Not that it is needed.

Also.....I am in the mood for meat...... a lot.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-11-23 at 03:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Still my favourite shirt.

Loving the N7 shirt! I can't get enough of my gaming shirts either >
    & you look younger then 21! Some people need to learn! >.<'

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I give.
    It took what feels like 100 pictures taken and 60 deleted before I gave up and just went with the best one xD
    I included some pretty to the sides for everyone to look at, and had to crop the image because there was a whole bunch of space above and to one side.
    (Also supremely bad timing on pimple in the middle of my eyebrows...I swear that's not normally there)
    *snip*

Welcome to the first picture ever uploaded to the internet of me, in the last 6 years.

EDIT: Some people assume I'm a girl. If anyone here still thought that, the above may be shocking.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2017-09-20 at 12:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What were you so worried about? You're a nice looking guy Honestly, and I really mean honestly, the way you played it up made me think you were going to be unattractive. You look way different than I expected, older too. Solid pic!
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-24 at 10:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 22 for the record, if you didn't know.

Over the past ~10months I've lost about 28kgs (61.7 LBs for Americans) so maybe that explains why.
    But more so all I meant to convey is a lack of Camera skills, I said in PvM already but I almost blinded my self trying to take pictures...not even sure if that one was using flash or not. I stopped using flash when I had 3 dots in my vision that wouldn't go away.

Deleted
    You look pretty good, Anak!

And you also look older. xd

Also, those posters behind you, I want that!

10+ Year Old Account
    It has been more than a year and a half since I last posted here so update is in order

1) I am the small guy. My best friend put on her killer heels so we could see hight difference just for the lolz of it.
    2) Blame the phone for the crappy picture.
    Last edited by galimim; 2012-11-24 at 12:53 PM.
    Delu čast in oblast!
    Praise the work and give it power!

Deleted
    I'm 22 for the record, if you didn't know.

Over the past ~10months I've lost about 28kgs (61.7 LBs for Americans) so maybe that explains why.
    But more so all I meant to convey is a lack of Camera skills, I said in PvM already but I almost blinded my self trying to take pictures...not even sure if that one was using flash or not. I stopped using flash when I had 3 dots in my vision that wouldn't go away.
    Congratulations on the weight loss, dude. That's damn impressive! Looking good too! =D

Deleted
    Okay I give.
    It took what feels like 100 pictures taken and 60 deleted before I gave up and just went with the best one xD
    I included some pretty to the sides for everyone to look at, and had to crop the image because there was a whole bunch of space above and to one side.
    (Also supremely bad timing on pimple in the middle of my eyebrows...I swear that's not normally there)
    *snip*

Welcome to the first picture ever uploaded to the internet of me, in the last 6 years.

EDIT: Some people assume I'm a girl. If anyone here still thought that, the above may be shocking.
    I always thought you were Korean or atleast Asian! somehow
    Last edited by Anakso; 2017-09-20 at 12:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    I always thought you were Korean or atleast Asian! somehow
    Haha xD

Not all that surprising since I always have Koreans as my ava and sig, and talk about Korean music a lot!

Haha xD

Not all that surprising since I always have Koreans as my ava and sig, and talk about Korean music a lot!
    I though you are female. No idea why, though. I think because of Ava/sig

Deleted
    Ahahahaha!!!

Anak, you thought everyone thought of you as a guy, but I guess not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Ahahahaha!!!

Anak, you thought everyone thought of you as a guy, but I guess not.
    Yea

I did, and not because of your avatar or name or anything, but because of the fact that you tried and deleted so many pictures. Most guys I know would just take one and say "Ah Hell, good enough."

Anyway, you look better than I do, so yeah. Nothing to be afraid of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokhylla View Post
    Quoting Chronicles of Riddick
    <Quote>
    The one from Pitch Black is better though :P
    Jack: Where the hell can I get eyes like that?
    Riddick: You gotta kill a few people.
    Jack: Okay, I can do it.
    Riddick: Then you gotta get sent to a slam where they tell you you'll never see daylight again. You dig up a doctor, and you pay him 20 menthol Kools to do a surgical shinejob on your eyeballs.
    Jack: So you can see who's sneaking up on you in the dark?
    Riddick: Exactly.
    :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio