10+ Year Old Account
    Literally that is Jon Jafari's little brother, don't hide yourself coolkingler1... We know that you were abandoned by him because of his sheer love for Arin Hanson (Egoraptor).

p.s I fucking love JonTron. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Juan-tron?
    I'd thought that before and thought the pun was fantastic, by the way (made me lol, but since I'm ill, it was more of a coughing-fit =I).

Jon Tron is pretty hilarious and looks like a good guy. You should think about getting a parrot-sidekick, coolkinger1!

My favourite Jon Tron moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRvmjS06yKE. Love the Rock 'N' Roll adaptation too! xD

Deleted
    Bahaha, well I might think about it. :P

Contact him maybe? Haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    -I'm the guy in these btw-

Keeping it classy

Oranges in our mouths

Ran into a friend while I was walking home from the bars - she's smushing my face

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post

Heya.
    Haha *thumbs down*

Yipee, a big high five for ME!!
    Last edited by mmoc79af5b64ea; 2013-01-09 at 07:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisif View Post
    Haha *thumbs down*

Yipee, a big high five for ME!!
    Hey, a thumbs down is not nice. :O

*High five*

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a little tense in here lately. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but if you don't like a person's picture, you're not required to say anything. Image threads aren't the place for your unfiltered opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    It's a little tense in here lately. This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but if you don't like a person's picture, you're not required to say anything. Image threads aren't the place for your unfiltered opinion.
    Well, it's one thing to call someone ugly which is not cool, but give constructive advice (in a kind polite manner) that one could actually change and benefit from? Is that so bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Well, it's one thing to call someone ugly which is not cool, but give constructive advice (in a kind polite manner) that one could actually change and benefit from? Is that so bad?
    It really just depends on someone's social intelligence. Someone's constructive criticism can easily be just as bad as an insult. In any case, how a person looks is often a very sensitive area and advice should be given quietly and gently. PMs are always available. I guess all I'm saying is people just need to be careful.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO!! While this may be true in theory... it falls flat in practice.

It really just depends on someone's social intelligence. Someone's constructive criticism can easily be just as bad as an insult. In any case, how a person looks is often a very sensitive area and advice should be given quietly and gently. PMs are always available. I guess all I'm saying is people just need to be careful.
    I think it's perfectly reasonable to say "you would look much more beautiful if you didn't use excessive makeup" or something. It's not an insult.

Deleted
    I can't even sleep because I think I've upset someone....please for god's sake just forget it. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I apologised via PM.

Let's just move on eh?

Deleted
    I can't even sleep because I think I've upset someone....please for god's sake just forget it. I didn't mean to offend anyone and I apologised via PM.

Let's just move on eh?
    BAHAHAHA, why would you think that you have upset me.

I know it's a joke. :O

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 07:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

Is me!
    Is a you! Mario!

You look like him a little.

Red shirt and mustache and all.

Deleted

Is me!
    Nice beard coming on there

Nice beard coming on there
    I think its different atm, although Ive not shaved in like a week so Im not doing a very current photo

Deleted
    I think its different atm, although Ive not shaved in like a week so Im not doing a very current photo
    Not current eh? Still worthy of a high five, wink and a wolf whistle

Not current eh? Still worthy of a high five, wink and a wolf whistle
    Haha thanks!

Deleted
    I guess no one got insulted by whatever,I didn't see anything insulting myself.
    That said you are indeed not required to say anything but you're allowed to! When you post a picture on a public forum you will get replies, sometimes good and sometimes a bit less. But i've personally never seen anyone saying, WoW you're ugly! Or you look horrible! While i'm sure many are thinking that about many. So i think people here are pretty respectful towards eachother in this thread

Deleted
    So I did a bad bad thing and trimmed my beard! 7ish cm from the beard and 1cm from the stache. Shortest facial hair I've had in 5 or so years.