Actually, it's because she has a huge metal fan behind her, and I played as if I misunderstood who it was uploading the picture.
    >.>
    Bad joke is bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Actually, it's because she has a huge metal fan behind her, and I played as if I misunderstood who it was uploading the picture.
    >.>
    Bad joke is bad.
    Oh, I eventually got that when I saw the big metal fan behind her lol I was more commenting on how slow I am... lol

Here's another of me with my son. He's being funny here. (almost 4 months old!)
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    My daughter and I last Christmas.
    She's turning 1 next week I'm sad.

[
    I don't have a fancy signature right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuii View Post
    Yeah, I know it's sad seeing them grow up and not be babies anymore. I just set up my son's crib and it was sad - he is no longer in our room! But, at the same time, I am so excited to see him grow and learn more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuii View Post

[IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/5971/22488310152362370855416.jpg[IMG][
    What is it about the cheeks of babies that make you just want to squeeze them?! lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Yeah, I know it's sad seeing them grow up and not be babies anymore. I just set up my son's crib and it was sad - he is no longer in our room! But, at the same time, I am so excited to see him grow and learn more.
    Got a strapping lad there! Also, either he keeps you very awake or somebody's getting baked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snowboarding in Arizona. And yes it does snow here! Also I'm just playing a little baseball with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Got a strapping lad there! Also, either he keeps you very awake or somebody's getting baked.
    I don't get much sleep - but not his fault! If I was on his sleep schedule then I'd be getting plenty - when he wakes at night he eats and goes right back to bed. But when he is asleep we finally have time to get some things done around the house. Lol. That and the dry air where I live doesn't help

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 08:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bopcommander View Post
    Snowboarding in Arizona. And yes it does snow here! Also I'm just playing a little baseball with friends.
    http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps8710f508.png
    http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps01a79505.png
    It's superman!

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    >.>
    Bad joke is bad.
    I admit that reference to the fan thing that I did not get this earlier as well - The fan wasn't THAT big?
    Last edited by Sodka; 2013-01-15 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    I admit that I did not get this earlier as well - The fan wasn't THAT big?
    I'm a computer nerd! All my fans are 120mm!

(not actually true since I use lots of 140mm, but 120mm is standard size)

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    I admit that reference to the fan thing that I did not get this earlier as well - The fan wasn't THAT big?
    I actually found it quite hilarious, I literally LOLd.

Contribution to the douchebag awards:

It's my Scumbag Steve impression.
    Last edited by Kagonos; 2013-01-15 at 09:59 PM.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Deleted
    Medicated disheveled and pretty greasy looking (zit on the left cheek is approx three days old)
    Last edited by mmoc79af5b64ea; 2013-01-15 at 11:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohkay View Post
    Because this thread doesn't have enough pics..

Woa! I'm sold!
    Gingerbreard man the way to roll!

We want more manly pics, even if they are bathroom pictures in front of the mirror.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
    Woa! I'm sold!
    Gingerbreard man the way to roll!

We want more manly pics, even if they are bathroom pictures in front of the mirror.
    Hypno-Toad demands more man pics! You are powerless to resist the Hypno-Toad.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Here's another of me with my son. He's being funny here. (almost 4 months old!)
    In this picture you look like the love child of Mr Bean and Elijah Wood

Strangely cool combination lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Detob View Post
    Floyd the snowman
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8zZ9n.jpg[IMG]
    Kill me! Kill me nao!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Kill me! Kill me nao!
    The bottle in his head doesnt help

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Best to stick to the "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." rule when it comes to people's appearance. Positive comments can maybe give people on the receiving end a much needed self-esteem boost or the confidence to maybe place more value upon themselves. The giver of positive feedback might also get a buzz from being nice to someone. Whereas all that non-constructive, negative comments provide are a brief sadistic buzz for the person making the remark and then they forget about it, but the person on the receiving end of those remarks might remember those hurtful words for their entire lives.

Flaming is unnecessary, adds nothing positive to discussion and generally sucks. That is why it is listed as being against site rules.
    I was not talking about non-constuctive negative or flamming comments.
    "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Is exactly what leads to the perception that everyone who says something negative is automatically a 'meany'. I prefer to stick with honesty and if a certain looks doesn't fit someone it needs to be said and not swept under the rug.
    Perception is a key element in everydays life and people judge based on the look and they may not say why you receive inferior service.

The last pages were filled with guys with beards and I have nothing against growing one, but if you choose to do so, please, commit and groom it.
    Otherwise it looks like they are oblivious to the fact that their facial hair is growing and it's not just an unkempt look, it might suggest that they are sporting that attitude in other concerns, too.

I would rather see an open feedback culture then a biased one. If you get the hint that something is amiss, go and look into a mirror and see whether that claim is valid, review it and ask for solutions instead of running around touting how everyone who posts something other that praisings is a meany.
    Soon every feedback is going to be extinguished, but that won't stop people from judging.

Embrace your opportunity to provide valuable feedback instead of keeping your mouth shut.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post
    I was not talking about non-constuctive negative or flamming comments.
    "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Is exactly what leads to the perception that everyone who says something negative is automatically a 'meany'. I prefer to stick with honesty and if a certain looks doesn't fit someone it needs to be said and not swept under the rug.
    Perception is a key element in everydays life and people judge based on the look and they may not say why you receive inferior service.

The last pages were filled with guys with beards and I have nothing against growing one, but if you choose to do so, please, commit and groom it.
    Otherwise it looks like they are oblivious to the fact that their facial hair is growing and it's not just an unkempt look, it might suggest that they are sporting that attitude in other concerns, too.

I would rather see an open feedback culture then a biased one. If you get the hint that something is amiss, go and look into a mirror and see whether that claim is valid, review it and ask for solutions instead of running around touting how everyone who posts something other that praisings is a meany.
    Soon every feedback is going to be extinguished, but that won't stop people from judging.

Embrace your opportunity to provide valuable feedback instead of keeping your mouth shut.
    Thing is, you not liking "unkempt" beards is still a very subjective view and in no way a universal truth. There's really nothing constructive in criticizing someones looks in any way or form, in theory there might be but due to human nature it's only deconstructive. You can try to justify it all you want but there's nothing valuable in pointing out faults in someones physical appearance.

This thread is probably the only one on all of MMO-C that restores some faith in humanity for the fact that there has been very little douchebaggery going on.