10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Because the temperature is still in the negative, perhaps? Which means it's just about comparable to summer weather in Finland!
    Well i think you could say we are always in summer :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    No, didn't happen here on mmo-champion but it's a guy that is here on mmo-champion on the other hand. Talked to him on msn quite the time before registering here, started talking to him due to posting on the WoW EU off-topic forums in wotlk. Then suddenly found a mail from him, with a picture of his penis.

Some of the PMs have had the hint of what I described them looking like though

Some of the people from Gen OT have seen bikini shots of me though
    No offense but this is a classic case of "girl searching for attention on the internet and plays around and flirts with all the guys who respond".
    Then after you have led the poor sap on for a while he thinks there is more to it and you suddenly dont think it is as fun anymore.

Seen this happening a million times since i first got my internet connection in 1996.

Now ill wait for all the white knights and possible infractions. Totally worth it because its true. And you know it
    Last edited by mmocb47e9d5b09; 2013-03-06 at 02:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    No offense but this is a classic case of "girl searching for attention on the internet and plays around and flirts with all the guys who respond".
    Then after you have led the poor sap on for a while he thinks there is more to it and you suddenly dont think it is as fun anymore.

Seen this happening a million times since i first got my internet connection in 1996.

Now ill wait for all the white knights and possible infractions. Totally worth it because its true. And you know it
    Actually, the majority of people in the Gen OT group she's referring to are female.
    Nice try though.
    Also, thanks for enlightening me, I didn't know that interacting with a male on the internet was a secret signal for "please send me photographs of your penis." Live and learn, eh?
    Last edited by Kerath; 2013-03-06 at 02:59 PM.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Actually, the majority of people in the Gen OT group she's referring to are female.
    Nice try though.
    Also, thanks for enlightening me, I didn't know that interacting with a male on the internet was a secret signal for "please send me photographs of your penis." Live and learn, eh?
    That's totally me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Nice try though.
    Way to hit and miss. But i guess there wont be anyone admitting to this kind of behaviour. Doesnt matter to me.
    THis is the last i speak of this since its very off topic. If you want to discuss it then PM me. Lets not make this thread more off than it already is.

Thanks!

Deleted
    if someone is sad enough to think me talking to them is leading them on they need to learn some things before even venturing outdoors. God forbid a woman might actually LOOK at him, IS SHE IN LOVE WITH HIM? SHE LOOKED AT HIM?!

Yeah that must be what she's doing with all the not showing pictures. What this actually is, is a classic case of "omg a gurl talked to me so she must wanna have sex with me".

Now ill wait for all the white knights
    You mean waiting for people to inevitably crush your misguided view with arguments you can't refute, so you pre-emptively bash with baseless ad hominems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    if someone is sad enough to think me talking to them is leading them on they need to learn some things before even venturing outdoors. God forbid a woman might actually LOOK at him, IS SHE IN LOVE WITH HIM? SHE LOOKED AT HIM?!
    That's how we are..., also that's why relationship are (sometimes) hard to start, cause sometimes men are like "SHE LOOKED AD ME! SHE WANTS ME!" or sometimes is like "CAN'T HE SEE I'M LOOKING AT HIM?! DOESN'T HE NOTICE?! OR IS THAT HE DON'T LIKE ME?! D:"

I know she leads me on. She is all like 'Hi!' and that proves she loves me, right?

Grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I know she leads me on. She is all like 'Hi!' and that proves she loves me, right?

Grow up.
    I understand how you feel but it happens both ways

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 10:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Do not post just to insult someone. Either contribute to the thread (with a picture or with a constructive post) or don't post at all.
    I don't think Jongin was insulting anyone but he/she (sorry i don't know if you're a guy or a girl :S ) just didn't wanted the discuccion to get worse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sharlez View Post
    Cool, I'm going there in 3 weeks

this is me @ Val Thorens
    Ahha cool man! I've got a mate repping val thorens for the uni ski trips with off the piste at the moment but Val D'isere was really good i liked it better than tignes which is where i was staying just got the Espace killy pass, if you can find it go to where that pictures taken its just down from the Gondola on the west side of Val D'isere then take the red and turn off at the blue carry on down to the ski lift and take that up you'll come to the end of the piste's as some sick pow, i skiied there most days haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    [IMG]http://s1.directupload.net/images/130306/6q47s4e9.jpg[IMG]

Me and my wife in berlin, photo taken last year. Married 7 years now, she lets me play WoW when i want and aslong i want without any drama...best wife in the world
    I must say, you have an amazing jaw line(bone structure I believe?) and that beard is good. Very good looking wife too.

You don't send unsolicited pictures of your genitalia to people online. I don't care how flirty they were, unless they have already sent you pictures in kind, or have specifically requested it, it's absolutely unacceptable. This is not a white knight mentality, it's a basic understanding of what's socially acceptable.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 05:12 PM ----------

On topic:

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    HOW CAN YOU GUYS STILL HAVE SNOW?!... i saw snow for first time the last december when i went to New York to visit my aunt..., i tried ice skating and i loved it! but i can't do that here D:
    I find it funny when people freak out about the snow during this time of the year. Where I live (in the mountains), I could get snow for even the next couple months.

We will still have snow for the next weeks! But in the northern parts of the country, there's still snow lingering until June! It doesn't melt away fast enough in the large piles, despite being quite warm outside.

On-topic, I might take more pictures during the weekend. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 05:12 PM ----------

On topic:

I find it funny when people freak out about the snow during this time of the year. Where I live (in the mountains), I could get snow for even the next couple months.
    Yeah, there have been years where we still had snow on the ground until June, with it still falling in April or May. It's actually kind of funny.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnglishGuy View Post
    Ahha cool man! I've got a mate repping val thorens for the uni ski trips with off the piste at the moment but Val D'isere was really good i liked it better than tignes which is where i was staying just got the Espace killy pass, if you can find it go to where that pictures taken its just down from the Gondola on the west side of Val D'isere then take the red and turn off at the blue carry on down to the ski lift and take that up you'll come to the end of the piste's as some sick pow, i skiied there most days haha.

Val Thorens was amazing last year, perfect weather, perfect slopes and a huuuuge lift system. Heard good things about Tignes/Val D'isere so decided to go there this year . Thanks for the tip, will see if I can find that place!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    On topic:

Well it never snow here so is really strange for me... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well it never snow here so is really strange for me... >.>
    Same, though I used to live in eastern europe when I was younger where it would get cold as f. The snow was fun to play in, I miss it
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Me, Sorry bout the huge image >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Meh may aswell, dont mock me too hard!

Hair isnt done, feel like shit, cat's behind me... (the cat is the only reason i uploaded this)

Eeeehhh light is bad, but tis only a old old laptop so could of went worse!
    Why should we mock you? your hair is better than what mine will ever be, and your cat is... well is just a cat, but that's enough reason to love it :P