Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Went to a place called 7 Bridges, it's right by Lake Michigan. I crossed a log that was over some water. Kinda scary but it was fun.
    Ah, nice. I love being out in the woods. So many fun things to do, especially with the wild animals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Ah, nice. I love being out in the woods. So many fun things to do, especially with the wild animals.
    Sadly we don't have Woods here, we have cliffs and mountains with a lot of trees but if you go alone you will most likely find a lot of serpents, insects and if you find someone you may get robbed

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Sadly we don't have Woods here, we have cliffs and mountains with a lot of trees but if you go alone you will most likely find a lot of serpents, insects and if you find someone you may get robbed
    Just take a spear, or a gun. Cook whatever you kill! That's what a true woodsman would do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Aaaaaaaaand you're still gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    Why are you so perfect and not my boyfriend? You're doing something wrong :/

Seriously though, you are ridiculously handsome. Good for you
    Thanks kindly, both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Wishing I could favestar the hell out of this post right here.
    Hehe well, you're of course welcome to save the picture to your computer, if you want to.

Edit:

Last edited by Cusco; 2013-08-18 at 10:38 PM.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Deleted

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been awhile.. been through the wringer as of late.

One of my all time favs... before my wife and i split up

During my six days of drunken debauchery in west hollywood shortly after I moved out of Sac (after my marriage imploded). I think this was the second night of club/bar hopping... that whole time is very foggy in my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    im starting to hate this thread. i tend (rather silly, yes) to picture people more or less like their avatar when possible. it was far more amusing to see a crazy bearded guy flipping 2 birds behind your posts, lol. this has now been ruined
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    im starting to hate this thread. i tend (rather silly, yes) to picture people more or less like their avatar when possible. it was far more amusing to see a crazy bearded guy flipping 2 birds behind your posts, lol. this has now been ruined
    Don't worry, it's me in the future.

Don't worry, it's me in the future.
    buy the hat now, so it can be properly aged when its time comes
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    I always do that too. I automatically assume every pretty female elf I see in the game is a female player too, always am genuinely surprised when I hear a male voice coming from that player on vent/skype. On the forums too, especially the pony posters, I expect a young girl and bam - a big older guy Assumptions assumptions.... Posters looking exactly like avatars would be awesome however. Imagine the black kitty with a hat from a few posts above typing away at a computer...

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, I talked about this silly notion I had in another thread a while ago. There are others doing the same, wooh! I always picture people to look like their avatars, so when they change it or if I see a picture of someone I've seen posting a lot, I get all mindfucked. Some people actually don't look like some of my favorite idols, wtf :c
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Has anyone ever told you that you look astonishingly like Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Has anyone ever told you that you look astonishingly like Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad?
    The facial hair looks like Jesse Pinkman and thats about it

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Funny, I talked about this silly notion I had in another thread a while ago. There are others doing the same, wooh! I always picture people to look like their avatars, so when they change it or if I see a picture of someone I've seen posting a lot, I get all mindfucked. Some people actually don't look like some of my favorite idols, wtf :c
    Its fine, I DO look like my avatar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    I always do that too. I automatically assume every pretty female elf I see in the game is a female player too, always am genuinely surprised when I hear a male voice coming from that player on vent/skype. On the forums too, especially the pony posters, I expect a young girl and bam - a big older guy Assumptions assumptions.... Posters looking exactly like avatars would be awesome however. Imagine the black kitty with a hat from a few posts above typing away at a computer...
    I agree but Kerdoz is actually a Cat, he just have the power to transform into a human to blend easier into the society also he once explained that's really hard to type with paws

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Its fine, I DO look like my avatar!
    I don't.... at all, i may someday change my avatar to something that looks like me (No, i'm not a fairy or a white kid with a black jacket with glowing yellow eyes... :P )

And its me

Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    And here we come to the entire crux of the matter. Millions of people also listen to Justin Bieber, doesn't mean it's good music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I was literally just about to mention how a certain someone liked to picture me as my avatar until they saw me and the illusion was ruined xD

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Hmm, a few people have. Either that or Jared, mostly when I was into exercising though. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I was literally just about to mention how a certain someone liked to picture me as my avatar until they saw me and the illusion was ruined xD
    Anybody, male or female, in their right mind would picture you as your avatar... *drools*

i havent actually seen your pic and now im afraid to look it up