Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Making people look like their avatar would be the greatest superpower ever
    As awesome as that could be, I think that it would be far more bad than good. We'd have 6296286 bad guys from every game running around, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    As awesome as that could be, I think that it would be far more bad than good. We'd have 6296286 bad guys from every game running around, lol.
    Well just give that power to those who normally talk around in these thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Making people look like their avatar would be the greatest superpower ever
    I think I am in trouble with that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I think I am in trouble with that one.
    You're not the only one, i will be a fairy (a flying blue light, that can't do anything!!!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    You're not the only one, i will be a fairy (a flying blue light, that can't do anything!!!)
    Lies! you can say 'HEY!' <3

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    but the healthiest way to live is to put yourself just a bit above everyone else.
    I disagree.

Anyway, people donate their internal organs all the time, I don't see hair as an unreasonable sacrifice, since unlike the organs, it grows back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it bad to feel narcissistic whenever I take a photo of myself? I mean isn't that what we're technically doing? Being narcissistic?
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Is it bad to feel narcissistic whenever I take a photo of myself? I mean isn't that what we're technically doing? Being narcissistic?
    Just consider it documenting history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Are you really trying to discourage someone from being charitable? Heck, the fact that it's so valuable to her is really commendable, since it makes it such a more significant sacrifice. A guy with 10 bucks donating 5 to charity has a more generous heart than a guy with a billion donating 500.

Why would you tell someone to not give their hair up for someone who is unable to grow it, while she can regrow it? Good on her!

I don't think he meant it quite how some have taken it, but thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    The kids will get their wigs sooner or later, enough people who do it because they want shorter hair, but shaving your hair only because of this seems like some kind of torture... I've had really short hair when I was 11 or so and it was such a pain, I'm still having nightmares where I cut my hair and start to regret it and it's such a relief when I wake up... I don't understand anyone who would go through this willingly. And no I'm not a bad person or against charities, but the healthiest way to live is to put yourself just a bit above everyone else.
    Heh, I do put myself before some, but children to me are our future, I think they deserve all the love and respect, care and in some cases charity they can get, that is also why I am going on to become a Primary School Teacher. Yes, they would probably get a wig anyway, but knowing that my hair can bring a smile back to someone who has lost theirs, someone who is dealing with cancer, someone who's parents have had to wash their hair and watch it fall out, well that brings a smile and happiness to me. So it is more than worth the cold head

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    I disagree.

Anyway, people donate their internal organs all the time, I don't see hair as an unreasonable sacrifice, since unlike the organs, it grows back.
    *shrugs* Some just don't see things the way others do The only thing I wouldn't donate is my eyes to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Because it's still absolutely ok to think that it's a bad idea - and to say so?

Sure it will grow back, but at such a length it will definitely take a whole while.
    Everyone is welcome to their thoughts I am happy with the decision and that is what matters really, I have the support of friends and family, and those who want to help me by donating are happy to help as well. Though I respect that if I want it this length again it will take a while
    Last edited by Ammeg; 2013-10-14 at 08:05 PM.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    this would be an appropriate time for the women of MMO CHAMP to show us their halloween costumes.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    this would be an appropriate time for the women of MMO CHAMP to show us their halloween costumes.
    Jesus Ron, does it ever end with you.
    Hey everyone

Drivin round before goin to applebees n gettin drunk at 1pm

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Jesus Ron, does it ever end with you.
    it never ends
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    One from my most recent shoot. Going to miss my hair, getting the lot shaved off and donated to charity on the 23rd!
    You're cute. But why would you ever even consider shaving your hair to donate it? You will not be as cute after and the hair itself in money is normally worth in about 100$ range I think. I'd rather work a bit longer and donate the money instead of wasting a couple of years worth of hair. No offense intended, I just don't think it's a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Weider View Post
    You're cute. But why would you ever even consider shaving your hair to donate it? You will not be as cute after and the hair itself in money is normally worth in about 100$ range I think. I'd rather work a bit longer and donate the money instead of wasting a couple of years worth of hair. No offense intended, I just don't think it's a good idea.
    You're late to the party, man. It's been discussed already. It's for charity, not money. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    I fucking love you Ron. best poster.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...40367339_o.jpg

idk how to put it into thumbnail without it being half this page lolol but thats rob zombie me n john 5 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...40367339_o.jpg

idk how to put it into thumbnail without it being half this page lolol but thats rob zombie me n john 5 lol
    Nice! Although I wouldn't have known it was John 5 without his makeup ^^

When's the next mmo-c awards? I want to nominate Ron for best poster.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice! Although I wouldn't have known it was John 5 without his makeup ^^

When's the next mmo-c awards? I want to nominate Ron for best poster.
    xD yea he looks normal lol...rob is tall and skinny as hell lmao i was kinda like o.o when i saw how thin he was lmao....if youve never met a famous person you like i can tell ya from that experience its weird as fuck lol its like what do i say without sounding like a jackass....i like your "insert here".....ofc i do i just payed 200$ for a ticket to come meet you lmao its kinda obv
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here you go Ron, as you can see I look different but I'm most definitely female now, enjoy fapping to this. This is not me.

Hey everyone