Deleted
    Seeing a lot of ass-kissing here in order to boost peoples selfesteem while totally neglecting others that IMO actually "look good/handsome/whatever" (yeah i know thats subjective). There should also be a limit on how many pictures people can post in a week on here (last 10 pages have like 20 pictures of the same guy, seriously, we get it. U think ur cute). And someone should be told she should eat something, instead of acting like you admire her close to skeleton fisique. All in all: Too much circle jerking, too little feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Seeing a lot of ass-kissing here in order to boost peoples selfesteem while totally neglecting others that IMO actually "look good/handsome/whatever" (yeah i know thats subjective). There should also be a limit on how many pictures people can post in a week on here (last 10 pages have like 20 pictures of the same guy, seriously, we get it. U think ur cute). And someone should be told she should eat something, instead of acting like you admire her close to skeleton fisique. All in all: Too much circle jerking, too little feedback.
    Compliment them, then. Circlejerk to your hearts content.
    But seriously, people are actually here for feedback and shit? Desperaaaaaaate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks brah you too.

OT: I don't really know what you mean by ass kissing though seems a bit weird, it's pretty hard to kiss an ass you don't personally know in real life figuratively speaking. If you're referring to kissing the mods ass then no, they are neutral regardless of how much ass is kissed, that's why they were chosen in the first place. And you know the way I see it, when I see a good looking (subjective as you said) girl on here I make sure I send a compliment as I have for the ones I thought were good looking.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-12-09 at 03:01 AM.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    Recently been to BlizzCon with an added 2 weeks of exploring the US. These were taken along the way

(Click for full size!)
    Have I told you yet I have a thing for guys with glasses

Looking handsome!

What's your point? We're not posting here for a critique "you should eat more" or "you're not attractive enough for XXX" - whatever scale you're even measuring against. It's a fun stuff thread of real pictures of people. Let it run as it does.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    dars has anyone ever told u look like rob pardo?

Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Ladies, please contain yourselves. No need to get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post

Ladies, please contain yourselves. No need to get wet.
    LOL. I hope I am not the only one going to be laughing...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post

Looking handsome!

What's your point? We're not posting here for a critique "you should eat more" or "you're not attractive enough for XXX" - whatever scale you're even measuring against. It's a fun stuff thread of real pictures of people. Let it run as it does.
    My point is tat instead of telling someone whos a 100 pounds overweight that he looks cute, that person is better off getting a workout Schedule. Someone thats anorexic shoulnd be told things that make her cling to her disorder even more. That last picture, even when fake, should be told to visit a dentist . maybe more subtle than how i put it, but its wrong to recognize and praise bad unhealthy behaviour.

Deleted
    My point is tat instead of telling someone whos a 100 pounds overweight that he looks cute, that person is better off getting a workout Schedule. Someone thats anorexic shoulnd be told things that make her cling to her disorder even more. That last picture, even when fake, should be told to visit a dentist . maybe more subtle than how i put it, but its wrong to recognize and praise bad unhealthy behaviour.
    Was the "close to skeleton" about me? Haven't seen any other woman like that here, so must be me. Before you open your mouth to call me anorectic, you should know it simply is not true. I've been a skinny girl whole my life and right now on border of "dangerously underweight" by BMI, but I'm aware that I'm skinny and I don't put any effort in it, I just eat whatever I want and whenever I want and let my body do what it does with it. I know my body type is not the most healthy one but I find it silly to start high sugar-fat diets to put on some. I'm feeling well as it is.
    And now the thing... I actually agree with you. I value honesty over courtesy.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    the truth is dars is one handsome devil.

and i'm not even gay LOL

-added-

also deyana, we all know your hot. you know your hot. just accept it. thats life...
    Last edited by Ron Burgundy; 2013-12-09 at 10:56 AM.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    also deyana, we all know your hot. you know your hot. just accept it. thats life...
    Fine, fine, I'll accept it. Because accepting it is a big part of it.
    Still waiting for your photos...

10+ Year Old Account
    So I should go back and find something rude and insulting about everyone's photos? I'm sorry but I wasn't raised that way. If I see a photo of someone, even if I don't personally find them attractive, I'm not going to bash them.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Looking handsome!
    Thank you <3

You look quite dashing yourself. Beard + glasses too, super hot!
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    At first I thought he maybe meant me. Posted a picture just a few posts below yours.
    And while I don't think so, he wouldn't be the first person in this thread to mistake me for being female.
    Don't mind them, they must be blind. You definitely look like a dude, and a handsome one at that. :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    We are close enough by average height here. I think short people died out to cold climate.
    Im clueless wich one is the real Netherlands and wich one is the imposter...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernautth View Post
    Im clueless wich one is the real Netherlands and wich one is the imposter...
    Myeah dunno why there are two entries, that's just wikipedia being weird. But considering the difference is such a small number like 0,6cm, don't think it matters that much

Deleted
    So I should go back and find something rude and insulting about everyone's photos? I'm sorry but I wasn't raised that way. If I see a photo of someone, even if I don't personally find them attractive, I'm not going to bash them.
    Whos talking about bashing? "that beard looks untended, maybe trim it a little" is hardly bashing. "i wonder how you look with contacts" followed by a "i like you in glasses more". Like i said, subtle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Don't mind them, they must be blind. You definitely look like a dude, and a handsome one at that. :3
    Good example of what i mean. He looks fine, but I could convince 9/10 people that he is a woman. Im not sayin thats a bad though! Its just a flat out lie that others whom mistaken him for one are blind regardless of your preference to feminim men.. So whats the purpose in that? Lie in order to boost someones selfesteem?

Deleted
    Good example of what i mean. He looks fine, but I could convince 9/10 people that he is a woman
    He looks more feminine than an average guy but for my eye he looks a total dude regardless! Maybe I'm just talented at telling genders?

Like i said, subtle.
    My subtle opinion is that a guy who can diagnose mental disorders by looking at a photo (and fails at it obviously) is a judgmental ass.

Deleted
    Whos talking about bashing? "that beard looks untended, maybe trim it a little" is hardly bashing. "i wonder how you look with contacts" followed by a "i like you in glasses more". Like i said, subtle.

- - - Updated - - -

Good example of what i mean. He looks fine, but I could convince 9/10 people that he is a woman. Im not sayin thats a bad though! Its just a flat out lie that others whom mistaken him for one are blind regardless of your preference to feminim men.. So whats the purpose in that? Lie in order to boost someones selfesteem?
    Are you still bitching? Fuck off already, nobody really cares what you think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    He looks more feminine than an average guy but for my eye he looks a total dude regardless! Maybe I'm just talented at telling genders?

My subtle opinion is that a guy who can diagnose mental disorders by looking at a photo (and fails at it obviously) is a judgmental ass.
    So we went from "i agree with you about honesty" to "your a judgemental ass" in a jiffy. To be fair (true story) i had a bolemic girlfriend that had more fat on her. See how i drew that conclusion? It cant be the first time you heard it. What happens when a normal sized girl reads all the comments on ur "godly fisique?" Ever thought of that?

Are you still bitching? Fuck off already, nobody really cares what you think.
    The truth should care. But i guess circlejerking is more convenient than being open and honest with eachother. Rubbertile generation: allergic to pain, the word "no" and critique.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2013-12-09 at 06:00 PM.