10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Cool, what did you write?

I electrocuted two people...
    Doctors these days, playing Zeus... lol

Finished up the writing for this season of Revolution. Going back to the Tonight Show. Those probably mean nothing to you lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, im just gonna go with its his own stuff for maintaining that Biebercut...
    Whatever you want to think, you're just jelly that Americans have the larger penis', South Park said it so it has to be true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Oh yeah.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post

Finished up the writing for this season of Revolution. Going back to the Tonight Show. Those probably mean nothing to you lol
    Why cant you just write for Colbert or Jon Stewart... Those one knows who are!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Whatever you want to think, you're just jelly that Americans have the larger penis'
    Tallest building in america - 541 m
    Tallest building in Denmark - 120 m

I rest my case

Here's my stab at it.

“The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”- Buddha

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would post a pic but Imgur for some reason won't load.

Despite every image on this site loading no problem. No image will load elsewhere.....

To follow up: Still broken
    Last edited by Shemsu Hov; 2014-01-27 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post

Must be nice being important and having a job.

Also, try to stay more on topic with posting images and all that. This isn't a reunion thread, or a "Why does Duronos have a hair dryer?" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Must be nice being important and having a job.

Also, try to stay more on topic with posting images and all that. This isn't a reunion thread, or a "Why does Duronos have a hair dryer?" thread.
    Would it be okay to discuss his return if he took a picture of himself at the computer discussing his return.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally!

Ah fuck it. It's the same bullshit anytime I try to post an image. Broken, broken, broken....

Ok trial number two:

Ok so it finally worked. Anyway I just took this pic of myself a few minutes ago. I don't know why I look so stoned though.
    Last edited by Shemsu Hov; 2014-01-27 at 10:12 PM.

Tallest building in america - 541 m
    Tallest building in Denmark - 120 m

I rest my case

We're projecting not compensating!!!
    *looks around frantically and finds Ms Browning and strokes it affectionately before firing off a few hundred rounds to feel better.*

To keep on topic since mod just warned... :S

You can see all 4 kitties in the background on this one, and my not made up bed since we woke up a little late for work and kinda rushed out this morning... >_>
    *edit* Oh yeah, Creepy smile since people were talking about nobody smiling! *end edit*
    Last edited by KeirAdish; 2014-01-27 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu Hov View Post
    Finally!

Ah fuck it. It's the same bullshit anytime I try to post an image. Broken, broken, broken....

Ok trial number two:
    imgur works fine for me.

Before haircut:

After (a mirror picture, burn me):

Last edited by Fojos; 2014-01-27 at 10:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gabeo820 View Post

In response to my own picture: I do note that even though it's blurry as hell..this was taken aroooound..6/11/13. Aaaand I didn't know about the focusing feature on my webcam. Also I'm male..INCASEITWASNOTOBVIOUSENOUGH ._.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Since not smiling seems to be the trend right now...

Am I doing it right?

Work is serious business.

Last edited by mcgenius; 2014-01-28 at 08:15 AM. Reason: huge picture

Deleted
    Finally!

Ok so it finally worked. Anyway I just took this pic of myself a few minutes ago. I don't know why I look so stoned though.
    Oh my God. You look exactly like a rapper called Cee Major from East London.

Would it be okay to discuss his return if he took a picture of himself at the computer discussing his return.
    Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    We're projecting not compensating!!!
    *looks around frantically and finds Ms Browning and strokes it affectionately before firing off a few hundred rounds to feel better.*

To keep on topic since mod just warned... :S

You can see all 4 kitties in the background on this one, and my not made up bed since we woke up a little late for work and kinda rushed out this morning... >_>
    *edit* Oh yeah, Creepy smile since people were talking about nobody smiling! *end edit*
    It was more of a slightly official pre-warning. Warning you not to make me warn you guys. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    It was more of a slightly official pre-warning. Warning you not to make me warn you guys. :P
    Don't make me warn you about warning you?

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally!

Ok trial number two:

Please don't hate me.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Since not smiling seems to be the trend right now...

Am I doing it right?
    No, no, you got it all wrong. You don't look serious, you look "wannabe angry" and stressed. The trick is to relax your face, like when taking an ID photo, or if you want to look more tough, think of something that makes you a bit angry, but still don't go all out angry. And just stare the camera with disgust.
    The master of bitchface has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like a dozen Duroegostrokes and and some other people.
    Hey now, I just missed this but I don't have an ego I just am American. Be careful, I might be coming to Aarhus sometime in the next few years (have a few buddies there) and I will find you and I will be your patient, I will say, "no I only want Cattaclysmic, nobody else to tend to my wounds after getting a bit too drunk".
    Hey everyone