put in a more personal pic. Was also the baptiste cosplayer at blizzcon - but had to take that other pic down
    Last edited by Samuraijake; 2020-08-07 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I've posted my picture here once, if I do it again, I'm worried someone with tacky topiary will call me a narcissist.
    So just the bark then, got it.

7+ Year Old Account

i think i did this right image isnt showing for some odd reason ill do it the link way
    https://imgur.com/D6OfD2M
    Last edited by Dartz1979; 2020-08-07 at 06:22 PM.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    I try to not flood the thread, yo. More, I enjoy sharing and being social. I enjoy when others post as well! Let's play nice.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Yes, because using the one feature of a site, so you can know who you are talking to, is the same as someone posting a new picture multiple times a week for attention. Have people told you that you are "slow" before? Like, just in general?
    I know janteloven is a thing, but there is no need to be a deucebag and let your own insecurities manifest like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    I know janteloven is a thing, but there is no need to be a deucebag and let your own insecurities manifest like this.
    I mean, I have a picture of my real face as my avatar. Clearly I am insecure :P.
    And if you look at my original post, I was very sheepishly calling out the worst offenders. Not even by name, just in general.
    For some reason Mr. Knight had to attack me personally in the next post, hence the back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Hey guys! What's up!

LOL. I was not ready for this

I mean, I have a picture of my real face as my avatar. Clearly I am insecure :P.
    And if you look at my original post, I was very sheepishly calling out the worst offenders. Not even by name, just in general.
    For some reason Mr. Knight had to attack me personally in the next post, hence the back and forth.
    And I was just poking fun at someone who posts his pic every time he posts saying others are posting their pictures too often.

And I was just poking fun at someone who posts his pic every time he posts saying others are posting their pictures too often.
    Here's that tiny pug bark again... Who's a good boy defending their maidens! Yes, you are!

Here's that tiny pug bark again... Who's a good boy defending their maidens! Yes, you are!
    You assume every man who disagrees with you is a white knight. Is that some incel shit or what? I didn't reference a woman at all in any of my posts, bruh. Plenty of fellas posting in here regularly too.
    Last edited by Stelio Kontos; 2020-08-08 at 12:38 AM.

You assume every man who disagrees with you is a white knight. Is that some incel shit or what? I didn't reference a woman at all in any of my posts, carrot top.
    Not every man, in this case just you. I mean, you had such a strong reaction to me calling out the posters here in the thread... Only a noble knight would do such a thing!
    But maybe that's why you are also so bothered by me calling you that? The fact that deep down you realize there must be some truth to it, and you hate that I called you out for it? We may never know!

Still haven't seen that big beard of yours yet... You kleep barking little pug!

Not every man, in this case just you. I mean, you had such a strong reaction to me calling out the posters here in the thread... Only a noble knight would do such a thing!
    But maybe that's why you are also so bothered by me calling you that? The fact that deep down you realize there must be some truth to it, and you hate that I called you out for it? We may never know!

And again, only you, with your incel shit, are referencing women at all. Odd...

15+ Year Old Account

Why does it bother you if people post their picture more than once? Just curious why you felt the need to make a post about it.

And again, only you, with your incel shit, are referencing women at all. Odd...
    I mean, it's a trope that knights defend maidens. You know this, I know this, everyone knows this.
    In this case it's either a man/women maiden, you pick!

Do you have a video of your coronation as a knight by the queen? I'd very much like to see it! I bet you looked adorable while you let out some small barks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Why does it bother you if people post their picture more than once? Just curious why you felt the need to make a post about it.
    Meh, mostly because I often see it pop up in the "newest" section of the feed, and it's always the same people. Just a moment of facepalm, and too much time on my hands. So I made the comment! Wasn't even that bad of a comment :P.

I mean, it's a trope that knights defend maidens. You know this, I know this, everyone knows this.
    In this case it's either a man/women maiden, you pick!

Do you have a video of your coronation as a knight by the queen? I'd very much like to see it! I bet you looked adorable while you let out some small barks!

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, mostly because I often see it pop up in the "newest" section of the feed, and it's always the same people. Just a moment of facepalm, and too much time on my hands. So I made the comment! Wasn't even that bad of a comment :P.
    I'm not defending anyone in particular, just, again, pointing out the irony of a guy who puts a selfie up EVERY. TIME. HE. POSTS. bitching about other people putting up a picture every week (or weeks).

You're the one trying to turn this into a woman/white knight issue. Insecure much? Maybe cut that atrocious beard and you'll ave more luck with the ladies.

With that, I'll stop derailing the thread. I can't break down any more the irony I was trying to point out. I mean, I could try to explain it to you more, but I have neither the time, nor the crayons.

I'm not defending anyone in particular, just, again, pointing out the irony of a guy who puts a selfie up EVERY. TIME. HE. POSTS. bitching about other people putting up a picture every week (or weeks).

You're the one trying to turn this into a woman/white knight issue. Insecure much? Maybe cut that atrocious beard and you'll ave more luck with the ladies.

With that, I'll stop derailing the thread. I can't break down any more the irony I was trying to point out. I mean, I could try to explain it to you more, but I have neither the time, nor the crayons.
    You don't even have the mental fortitude to understand the difference between an avatar, and a conscious effort to post a separate new individual picture. You wouldn't be able to explain to me anything, other than maybe how to breathe. And even that I assume you struggle with...
    Just take the hit man, know your place, sit down like a good boy, and eat your treats!

Guys, who cares? Life's too short to argue on the internet. Let's talk about Pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    Guys, who cares? Life's too short to argue on the internet. Let's talk about Pizza.
    Yeah, this guy reminds me of gamers from the 00s, ranting about "pwning" people.

I'm done responding to his incel-fueled derailment.

So many filters on a lot of these photos

10+ Year Old Account
    That's quite enough of this derail. It's a picture thread, people will post pictures. The discussion should stick to the pictures.