Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The GY change for WSG confuses me. Anyone have a pic?

At last it comes out, exactly when my subscribtion runs out. I don't feel it's enough for me to renew it at the moment :P

I never found a note about this but what will happen to the ZA-Raid? It's never exactly mentioned that they remove it nor that they add an FoS for it.

I don't see anything about the arena "ring of valor" it will not be back with 4.1?

holy shit dat mount

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    I never found a note about this but what will happen to the ZA-Raid? It's never exactly mentioned that they remove it nor that they add an FoS for it.
    ???

It will be a 5 man, not a raid....thats it

YEHHHH BOIIIII. even though i havent played for a month. might start back up for this

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    It's still gonna be there, except it's now level 85 and tuned to 5 man. And I would assume a FoS would be given, eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jantimirlol View Post
    I wonder why the patch notes say 7 new archeology items have been added, yet in the list Boub posted there are only 6 new items.
    Seems to say 6 everywhere, anyone know what the mysterious 7th item might be ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Is it just me or does this change seem to make elemental shammy aoe a bit convoluted. I'm all for making things a bit more interesting, but this seems to be a rather strange move;o Or maybe I am not thinking about it correctly.

-in small trash packs hit a mob with FS drop totem till dead?-
    -Large trash packs hit 3-4+ mobs with FS drop totem till dead?-
    Ele shammy should be like EQ under pack of mobs, then magma totem, then FS, spam fire nova until EQ ends, rinse repeat?
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by Many View Post
    But cross realm heirlooms are here.... Ou I get it! WoW is only about makings alts....
    Heirlooms wont get Cross realm, only BNet Account-wide. They postet some clearance on that and told us, that it will come in the future etc. blabla, same shit since heirlooms arrived...

15+ Year Old Account
    So are we allowed to ask where this patch is creeping up at, google didn't help. Wondering if its even worth downloading now just incase it has bugs that the Blizz one wouldn't have, thus having to redownload? And how big is the patch then? I miss the days when we could download parts of the patch ahead of time, so much easier.

This patch is made of nothing but pure awesome. Can't wait!

They actually managed to make it look like its more than just two recycled dungeons....

BUt still... its just two recycled dungeons.

So - No thx.

Deleted
    F**k the raids, I'll spend entire week in troll dungeons ;] Wonder if Blizz will ever bring back Zul Farrak... but 3 revamped dungeons would be too much. Two are okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Is it just me or does this change seem to make elemental shammy aoe a bit convoluted. I'm all for making things a bit more interesting, but this seems to be a rather strange move;o Or maybe I am not thinking about it correctly.

-in small trash packs hit a mob with FS drop totem till dead?-
    -Large trash packs hit 3-4+ mobs with FS drop totem till dead?-
    For sustained aoe dps, it would be earthquake on cd, magma totem (quite viable now that is lasts 60 secs), flame shock on cd (5 different targets (glyphed)), FN on cd (after x amount of targets are afflicted with FS?), fill with CL. I'm sure the actual values will be calculated soon if they aren't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    Am I the only one that is pissed off that blizz is once again gonna milk 20 euros off people for this mount? Seriousley enough of this crap, if is in the game you should get it in the game, not because you happen to have a spare 20 euros
    Probably. I'd only really consider it "milking" people if the purchase of this mount was required for something else in-game that was otherwise unattainable. As with the sparkle pony if you don't like it, don't buy it. It's not costing you anything otherwise so stop bitching.

Making little optional purchases like the mounts and the vanity pets has made Blizz many millions of dollars, and also raised an ass-ton of cash for the Make a Wish foundation. So I don't have any problems with them providing something people will want and buy.

People still bitching about store bought mounts and pets? Seriously? They don't force you to buy the mount, if you don't want to buy it then you don't have to stop complaining already!

Complaining about reused content is silly too, you can't expect everything to be brand new... And to be fair they've not reused much if you take a look at how much there is in game at the moment and not just at the high levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has been a long time coming, but lots of nice things in this patch.

The rate at which Honor Points are earned has been doubled
    Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by piecia997 View Post
    F**k the raids, I'll spend entire week in troll dungeons ;] Wonder if Blizz will ever bring back Zul Farrak... but 3 revamped dungeons would be too much. Two are okay.

You do realise you have about 2 years and probably well over 1000 troll runs ahead of you before next expansion ? (if you play single character) Can't see why you should be so happy.