Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    •All trade goods available for purchase with Honor or Justice Points from the associated commodities vendors have had their prices reduced by 50%.

does that mean That heirlooms will be cheaper always ?

Deleted
    •All trade goods available for purchase with Honor or Justice Points from the associated commodities vendors have had their prices reduced by 50%.

Does that mean heirlooms will be cheaper also ?

wut im wondering is, if we are able to gain extra reputation with your mains when we equip heirloom guild tabards. didnt have time to check it.

Deleted
    the lion looks good -.-'

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    I love how raiders who blow through content feel they are entitled to new raids based on the fact that they are that good. Its your fault for not learning to pace yourselves when you have 0 idea at all when new raid content will be available. There IS more to this game than simply spending your time in raids, and if you don't then perhaps its not blizzard who has the problem.
    The people who "blast through the content", like myself, are usually not the ones bitching about there being no new content. The people who bitch about wanting more content are the people who only run heroics or decided that since they can't kill the bosses in the current raid they need new bosses to beat, for some reason. Honestly there really isn't much to this game but raids, really, heroics are pointless and boring, dailies are unnecessary, and the vanity items associated with these kinds of things hardly ever get used anyway, but, I am happy when progression is done, because, I want to raid one night a week, and then go play something else.