Deleted

Updated Al'Akir loot table ?

A few weeks ago a blue post suggested the possibility of T11 token(s) added in Al'Akir loot table and I can't see this in the patch notes. Could anyone confirm if that idea made it in the 4.1 patch or not, please ?
    Last edited by mmocafd6fe3fae; 2011-04-25 at 11:18 AM.

Deleted
    Hey Vulmio,

I haven't seen any changes to the loot table for Al'Akir either. It's a shame really, cause most guilds wont even do Tot4W after clearing it once, do the poor loot tables both bosses have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Hey Vulmio,

I haven't seen any changes to the loot table for Al'Akir either. It's a shame really, cause most guilds wont even do Tot4W after clearing it once, do the poor loot tables both bosses have.
    Indeed. Killing him for the low chance of our rogue getting the Sword isn't worth it, as nothing he drops is of worth, really.

I don't think his table has been updated.

Deleted
    The Holy Paly BIS weapon drops there, too. But chances are pretty slim to get the right enchant on it.

Deleted
    Thanks for your answers !

Yea, we haven't done him for months now. It just isn't worth the time.

lol are you kidding, it drops BIS ring for warriors, it drops very solid pants for rogues, caster sword for at least mages and warlocks (+hit +crit) and ... mount ofc (Which I have btw). And ye, essence of forlorn - this drps from heroic al'akir, jsut soyou know (1 372 tier of your choice )

I would assume if this were to make it live it wouldn't be until 4.2, like in previous tier releases it becomes much easier to obtain out-dated tier.
    DO NOT ASK 4 NINNERVATE!>?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    lol are you kidding, it drops BIS ring for warriors, it drops very solid pants for rogues, caster sword for at least mages and warlocks (+hit +crit) and ... mount ofc (Which I have btw). And ye, essence of forlorn - this drps from heroic al'akir, jsut soyou know (1 372 tier of your choice )
    Well my guild doesn't have a raiding rogue, both lock and mage got wep and don't need the hit and we aren't doing it on heroic=waste of our time. And even though we have 1 warrior dps, we wouldn't farm that place just for him to have a slight chance at a ring tbh.

Confirmed, T11 helm dropped for us today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrnos View Post
    Confirmed, T11 helm dropped for us today.
    hc ? normal ilvl??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Indeed. Killing him for the low chance of our rogue getting the Sword isn't worth it, as nothing he drops is of worth, really.

I don't think his table has been updated.
    his table was updated with necks/capes... he also now drops tier helm/shoulder tokens.