Thread: BoE World Drops

BoE World Drops

Ok this is now the second time it has happend. I have seen another BoE world drop that has well obviously dropped and again i could roll on it because its plate and im on my druid. good on the person for winning it who ACTUALLY needed it but there have been other times(not just this expansion) where the person who has been able to roll on the item won it and did what ever with it(AH/alt). Me personally i dont think its fair that the BoEs are even in the RH ques because only a certain group of people can roll need on the item and the other 2-3 people cant and potentialy lose gold out of it...

So a solution that should implemented is that the BoEs either dont drop in RH ques unless its a full server que OR the item is made to be free roll for the other people

Ideas?
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

well if you were going with a guild run......... you get the idea

Least youve seen one drop, 4th char exaulted with all cata factions and has cata loremaster and i still havent seen a world drop xD not to mention 3 of them chars were geared up in heroics xD
    i agree though it shouldnt be the case that everyone cant roll.
    a sensiable idea would be for the world epic in a dungeon to be:
    > unenchantable
    > Become BoP if needed
    that way if anyone actually needs it they can but they cant sell it, and 2ndly you cant have someone DE it unesseserily when it can be sold if you win via greed roll

Deleted
    Only time I ever saw them usefull is to sell at Ebayers :P

Theyre making it so if you roll need on an epic item it becomes soulbound, least they were talking about it.

Deleted
    so you want a priest to be able to roll on plate tanking shoulders? No thank you
    If you are plate you should have the advantage on plate items and cloth for cloth.
    if everybody where able to roll on all times you would get ninja rolls.
    if you want it roll and hope the plate tank does not need

well i hope so...
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."

General George S Patton

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyshine View Post
    Theyre making it so if you roll need on an epic item it becomes soulbound, least they were talking about it.
    This is good. I grew weary of seeing people make a huge profit whenever they won a roll for a BoE item, especially when they simply rolled on it out of greed with no concern for whether or not someone in the group/raid genuinely needed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyshine View Post
    I believe it was any BoE item, while you're in a Random Dungeon Finder group.

Quote Originally Posted by Natova View Post
    so you want a priest to be able to roll on plate tanking shoulders? No thank you
    If you are plate you should have the advantage on plate items and cloth for cloth.
    if everybody where able to roll on all times you would get ninja rolls.
    if you want it roll and hope the plate tank does not need

I can see u dont fually understand my rant mate... im fine with someone WHO ACTUALLY needs the item to win it... but for people who are in epic gear to roll need because they can is a little fucked.... It should be open to everyone... and like a poster said before it should become BoP if you via need roll
    Last edited by Hypro; 2011-04-25 at 01:38 PM.

General George S Patton

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    I can see u dont fually understand my rant mate... im fine someone WHO ACTUALLY needs the item to win it... but for people who are in epic gear to roll need because they can is a little fucked.... It should be open to everyone... and like a poster said before it should become BoP if you via need roll
    The Armor Class restriction will stay, but if you CAN roll Need on something, and you DO roll Need on it, it will become soulbound. If you can't Need on it you can still Greed and it will stay BoE

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Me personally i dont think its fair that the BoEs are even in the RH ques because only a certain group of people can roll need on the item and the other 2-3 people cant and potentialy lose gold out of it...
    So you’re unhappy with the system because you can’t need gear away from someone that can use it so you can sell it, is that what I’m getting here. You just want to be able to take it from the guy that can use it so you can make some gold right.
    Glad you’re not in my guild.

lol dude yeah but if u read properly idc that if u need to use go for it... its the times when people who can need who dont actually need they just want for sell like the rest of the group

General George S Patton

I can see u dont fually understand my rant mate... im fine with someone WHO ACTUALLY needs the item to win it... but for people who are in epic gear to roll need because they can is a little fucked.... It should be open to everyone... and like a poster said before it should become BoP if you via need roll
    So you as someone who can't even use the item rolls need and that is OK?
    They are changing it on Tuesday to if in rdf if you need on one it is immediately soulbound

Quote Originally Posted by Ninurta View Post
    So you as someone who can't even use the item rolls need and that is OK?
    They are changing it on Tuesday to if in rdf if you need on one it is immediately soulbound
    read my post properly please mate... then post

General George S Patton