Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy clothing labels that don't write their name in giant letters on all of their shirts. If I'm paying for your clothes, I shouldn't be expected to be free advertising as well.

underarmour
    nike
    DC
    Vans

I go for durable and cheap. Im unhip. also lots of pockets help.

5.11 stuff is good but pricey.

Adidas
    Neff
    Hollister
    Element

Deleted
    Lacoste
    Fenchurch
    Armani
    Stone Island
    Nike

People select clothes by brands, really? Who cares about how it's named if it's durable and comfortable to wear?

The only "branded" things in my wardrobe are Columbia boots and Nike sport trousers.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    I buy the cheapest thing that looks good and feels good that i can find i have never understood the thing about buying something of a special brand.
    As you do the rounds of clothing yourself you sometimes find that certain brands just appeal to you more as you try them out. Brand A might look a little better or fit a little better than Brand B, C, and D you've tried.

Like I mentioned in my previous post I've taken a liking to A[x]ist shirts. I've found them to be superior in looks and comfort to other shirts of their type.

Also, don't specifically avoid name brands just for the sake of it. For example, I'm no skateboarder, but the Tony Hawk line has in the past put out some *very* comfy casual wear shirts.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

American Eagle, A&F, Ralph Lauren, Nike, Hollister, Converse, and Adidas =)
    'murica

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    As you do the rounds of clothing yourself you sometimes find that certain brands just appeal to you more as you try them out. Brand A might look a little better or fit a little better than Brand B, C, and D you've tried.

Like I mentioned in my previous post I've taken a liking to A[x]ist shirts. I've found them to be superior in looks and comfort to other shirts of their type.

Also, don't specifically avoid name brands just for the sake of it. For example, I'm no skateboarder, but the Tony Hawk line has in the past put out some *very* comfy casual wear shirts.
    He didn't say he avoided the brands, he just said he buys whatever looks and feels good. I agree with him, buying a specific brand is silly. Regardless of whether previous shirts you got were good, buying a crappy shirt or an overpriced good shirt because of the brand is dumb.

Though that may lead to avoiding the brands simply because they are extremely overpriced in many situations (what kind of dumbass pays $100-300 for a pair of pants?).

Aéropostale mostly
    Carhartt
    or Adidas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    People select clothes by brands, really? Who cares about how it's named if it's durable and comfortable to wear?
    It's for the same reason people buy brand name food or prefer certain car makes. It's about preference.

Personally speaking:

DVS
    Etnies
    Vans
    Threadless
    Hybrid Tees

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    I don't get why you are surprised, lol.

It's common sense that people have always been doing that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post
    Naked
    Win, sir.

Vans.
    Quicksilver.
    Element.
    And a lot of random unbranded clothes that look good.

american eagle for my jeans
    TJ Maxx, Ross, and Marshalls for my shirts and jackets. AE/Hurley/Volcom/Billabong shirts for less than $10? hell to the yes

Though that may lead to avoiding the brands simply because they are extremely overpriced in many situations (what kind of dumbass pays $100-300 for a pair of pants?)
    where the hell are you buying jeans, rodeo drive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a specific clothing label but Urban Outfitters keeps me skinny.

Aerie Peak 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 90 / 86 / 90 / 90 Kel'Thuzad 90 Tichondrius 90 / 90

Deleted
    Interesting thread.

Dissizit
    Carhartt
    Ecko
    Nike

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveykin View Post
    Not a specific clothing label but Urban Outfitters keeps me skinny.
    yes boy! Love them <3

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I buy based on quality rather than brand names. I hate shopping and couldn't care less about being in style so I hardly pay attention to it when I purchase something. The only brand that I do tend to seek out is Vans as their shoes fit my feet well.

Tapout
    Nike
    Adidas
    Champion
    Ralph Lauren
    ZIOD
    Old Navy
    Anything comfortable that looks nice...

Oakley / Adidas / Nike / red nose / armani