New Rares in 4.1

I could be overlooking a comment or something, but on the front page there is listed 6 new rare artifacts from archaeology. However, in the blue post, it was stated that "Seven new rare items have been added."

If 7 new rare items have been added, and only 6 are listed, what is the seventh new rare item?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

The seventh rare is called a Typo. It makes you type the wrong number or word when used.

There is a difference in 7 rare artifacts and 7 rare items. Epic quality items are in fact considered as rare artifacts (any typos can be blamed on my htc desire)

Edit; missread your post, it should say "7 New rare arifacts have been added". So yes, deffo a typo.
    Last edited by Mocla; 2011-04-25 at 10:05 PM.

Maybe there's one we don't know know about, and it'll be a surprise on Patch day!

-_- Fat chance, but still, perhaps it's one of the weapons we thought was from ZA/ZG suddenly turns into an Arch find. Or a typo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    SOFTWARE VERSIONS SOMETIMES SKIP NUMBERS. THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by ProtoGlitch View Post
    The seventh rare is called a Typo. It makes you type the wrong number or word when used.
    Nah that isn't rare, it's pretty common actually.

Quote Originally Posted by ProtoGlitch View Post
    That was the WITTIEST post of all times.