Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

ZG ZA spit in the face?

Maybe this is just me... but does anyone else feel like re-introducing these instances with the same format and same bosses is just disrespectful? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they will be fun for awhile... but I fought long and hard for my Zandalarian Hero Charm! It took a ton of hard work and dedication to get Hakkar down! And now all these bosses are just back?! Chilling just as they were before just with new trash and mechanics?

Come on Blizzard. You've taken an epic part of WoW's history and turned it into a farmable joke RIP ZG and ZA along with Onyxia.

no and this thread wasnt needed there are like 100 others out there with people saying the same thing and others saying the oppisite i look forward to ZG i had some of my best times in there and look forward to creating more with my new found friends that ive made since vanilla.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phearbot View Post
    Maybe this is just me... but does anyone else feel like re-introducing these instances with the same format and same bosses is just disrespectful? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they will be fun for awhile... but I fought long and hard for my Zandalarian Hero Charm! It took a ton of hard work and dedication to get Hakkar down! And now all these bosses are just back?! Chilling just as they were before just with new trash and mechanics?

Come on Blizzard. You've taken an epic part of WoW's history and turned it into a farmable joke RIP ZG and ZA along with Onyxia.

shows what you know.....

only thing that is the same is the zone
    bosses and trash are all different
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Don't worry, you can wipe there just as much as in the good ole days when you use the LFG tool!

Deleted
    Here we go again...

This have been discussed endlessly already.

I really do not understand all this qqing......I am loooking forward to em...If you do not like it do not play.

zg and za was fun when it was new. Why not have fun with it again?

I would like to see Karazhan return!!!!!!!!!
    >

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phearbot View Post
    Maybe this is just me... but does anyone else feel like re-introducing these instances with the same format and same bosses is just disrespectful?...And now all these bosses are just back?! Chilling just as they were before just with new trash and mechanics?

"Same format and same bosses.....new trash and mechanics?" Those statements are contradictory, and also, you are quite late. And if you haven't seen the trailer, it kind of fits in with the story. At least, for me, they made it fit. Yes ZG and ZA were fun, but I would rather be able to play through them again rather than just have them rot there. ZG wasn't even in the game anymore and I loved that place.

To be fair, they were always farmable jokes. Ony was 40 player? we used to kill it easily with 15-20. If we had a full forty, we just split in half for double the loots.

No, I do not. I enjoyed the raids in their time, and I am grateful for the opportunity to see them again with the people I am playing with now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only dungeon i want to see redone is Kara, as it was my favourite and i want to raid it again.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Give it 2 days and these same threads will be waaaaa there too hard.

Deleted
    Aren't the bosses in ZG different? Like Venoxis has new mechanics, Zanzil is now a boss, Jin'do is now the final boss. You have new mounts, new bosses, new drops, new lore and new challenges. The only thing the same is the location, so I do not understand why you would say it is the same.

It was disrespectful when it was announced, now it's just a joke time filler while blizzard tries to figure out if they can release 4.2 this year.

If only it was hard back then even. Would clear ZA with several minutes to spare on the mount each week and ZG, lol. I know I look forward to kicking some *** with Harrison Jones.

Deleted
    Whine topic 500000000000000000000000000!
    Their game, their rules, their ideas, ... Get over eeeet.

No way. ZG and ZA are the two best instances in the game, most fun and most creative boss fights. I love the lore behind this patch and the fact I can do both ZG and ZA again is great.

Deleted
    yes. pls quit playing

Reinstate Kara plz. It would make my WoW life complete lol. Back to the days of spending hours and hours only to get to Shade of Aran and get pwned.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormin View Post
    Whine topic 500000000000000000000000000!
    ITS OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*head explodes**