Glyphs: Regrowth vs. Lifebloom

I have a few questions about resto glyphing for pvp. First of all, what exactly does the Regrowth glyph do? It's sort of unclear in the tooltip. Does it mean that if Regrowth is active on someone and they drop below 50%, then it refreshes instantly? Or does it mean that if someone is below 50% when the HoT runs out, then it refreshes the HoT. And does it also cast the burst heal when it refreshes? Lastly, which of the two glyphs is better overall, assuming I cast Regrowth enough to keep up the 15% haste from talents and everytime OoC procs (2-3 times a minute on average). I suck with numbers/theories, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    For every enemy player you don't kill on a PvP server, I will kill three.

It only refreshes the DoT portion.

In my experience, as long as the person is below 50% health the DoT will fully refresh with each tick. When the person moves up above 50% the DoT will tick down as usual. If you cast RG on the person at 75% health and they drop down below 50%, the DoT will refresh on the first tick below 50%.

It's personal choice as to whether to use it, I feel. LB glyph is pretty boring, and RG glyph is very situational and not that strong with RG crits being in the 1500 range. I tend not to use RG very much in pvp for fear of getting kicked/spellocked. If you are casting RG a decent amount, it would be good to use, especially as it would give a constant platform for Swiftmends, so long as the person was below 50%.

The alternative is to drop both in favor of grabbing a balance glyph, either Moonfire or Insect swarm, for more pressure.

Thanks for the reply. Any other suggestions/opinions out there?
    For every enemy player you don't kill on a PvP server, I will kill three.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP wise the pressure from a balance glyph is better. PvE wise glyph of regrowth is useless.

Both cases the regrowth hot is very very very bad

Playing since '04

10+ Year Old Account
    Lifebloom is much better for both PVP and PVE. Even if you do cast Regrowth a lot in PVP, you don't cast it for the HoT portion at all and i would be worried if my partner was running around below 50% all the time.