Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im going to take a stab in the dark and say they have to deploy, a 350mb patch on EVERY single server they own (im going to assume about 70+ servers) and then they do there regular maintainence. Which may be resetting the servers, clearing cache's maybe

All that takes time, Honestly ICC was delayed by atleast 6 hours. Its a big content patch.
    They want to make sure everything goes according to plan
    Originally Posted by rëtribution
    hey, look at me. I'm needlessly escalatory and waving my newfound retribution paladin prowess around at people as if it means anything. Pay attention to me, i got achievements on the tail end of an expansion, clearly i'm better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Well, Aren't you also assuming that Blizzard is a Magical fairy company and does things a certain way?
    Most people with opinions are assuming they always are if you fail to see that then you are a closed minded fanboy
    Nope im assuming problems arise no matter how much you prepare for it, which is true sometimes.

Especially when dealing with electronics of any type.

They do this on purpose to make us excited. I think it's f'd up to be honest.

But there's no way a group of people could miss the mark for 6 years and still aim for the same mark as a realistic goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Skittles View Post
    They do this on purpose to make us excited. I think it's f'd up to be honest.

But there's no way a group of people could miss the mark for 6 years and still aim for the same mark as a realistic goal.

LOL so true!!!!!

I understand how big these content updates are but they could do a better job at updating the delays. Don't just throw a time at us guessing when it might be done then wait till that time has passed and then extend it. change it b4 hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Schnizzle Fits View Post
    Disappointed? uhh, who didn't see this coming.
    Agreed with this guy, and personally, I rofl @ anyone that gets irritated from patches being delayed. For those people you shoulda played during Vanilla/BC to expierence what REAL patch delays were like....and then allllll the continuous server crashing right after the servers came back up.

Deal with it...if only the Blizz HQ was somehow destroyed by some 2012 apocalypse...the servers would be up by tmro at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    Nope im assuming problems arise no matter how much you prepare for it, which is true sometimes.

Especially when dealing with electronics of any type.
    So, your also "assuming" ya? lol.

For all we all know, blizzard may have just mis-written one of the last parts of coding before they uploaded and now they have to search through for the tiny mistake.
    One of the servers may of also caught on fire, then exploded!

Like i said a while ago, if this were a issue that happened less often than it does, sure mistakes happen, but almost every content patch I've experienced has yielded some hitch.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Realms starting to come online

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Servers are slowly coming up, Also if Blizzard let its player base what the issue was maybe people would feel better, i know i would.

But at the same time i would likely laugh more, and other people would abuse the knowledge!
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

10+ Year Old Account
    yay servers are uuuup

Thats odd , from this list I do not see any America Realms up yet , only EU

us.battle.net/wow/en/status

It's hot outside.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    Get some popcorn and head on over to the main blizz site. It's that time of the week again. The time where people start threatening to close their accounts because this is an 'outrage'.

Hilarious.
    When the forums go offline thats when you know its going to be a LONG night

Quote Originally Posted by Syrada18 View Post
    Thats odd , from this list I do not see any America Realms up yet , only EU

us.battle.net/wow/en/status
    That site is typically slow to update. Several servers are online now.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic