Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    i need know some things to judge 1st:
    1-heroic or normal mode nefarian?
    2- whas the % of the boss when she started to stress you?
    3-everybody are good when she started? (healers with mana, everyone lives)

/sarcasm mode off

Amazing sign by Sokogeka

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit like that is why I quit WoW, seriously, getting in screaming fits over a fucking game? Get real.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Wait wait wait, you took a swing at your mom?

I'd have come in there and broke your #$%#$%ing keyboard over your skull and strangled you with your mouse cord you ungreatful, spoiled, little #$$@#
    Must.... resist.... urge.... to troll..... >_<

to hit her??? fuck no. only if she would be a threat to your life.

in that situation, i would have told her to go out of my room, force her out if she wouldn't, and tell her i'll be done in XX minutes and she can cóme back then.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

So...you guys downed him, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldeba View Post
    i need know some things to judge 1st:
    1-heroic or normal mode nefarian?
    2- whas the % of the boss when she started to stress you?
    3-everybody are good when she started? (healers with mana, everyone lives)

/sarcasm mode off
    Someone asked this already

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Critnchaos View Post
    Raiding in a guilds nothing like playing soccer ... 1: ur home doing no good things really , 2: It's a game. Nothing you can or will make a good living on 3:If you ask and if its with a guild I'm sure they can take a break... or even replace you.
    Hmmm.
    1: You're out on a field kicking a ball, doing no good things really.
    2: Its a game, nothing you can or will make a good living on. (You could actually make a living by playing football, just as you could by playing wow. Its just not likely)
    3: Im sure you could be replaced in the match aswell.
    Last edited by mmoca172a76622; 2011-04-26 at 08:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Critnchaos View Post
    Raiding in a guilds nothing like playing soccer ... 1: ur home doing no good things really , 2: It's a game. Nothing you can or will make a good living on 3:If you ask and if its with a guild I'm sure they can take a break... or even replace you.
    so there is a difference in doing your hobby at home or outside? ah didnt know, that hobbys which are done outside have more value than hobbys which are done at your house.

so you say, that only people who are good enough to be a soccer pro are allowed to take their hobby serious? and you really want to tell me, that you would leave a soccermatch for cleaning up with your mom, because you will never become a pro anyway, so its okay to let your friends down....

and sorry, but i would never stop a raid, or any other hobby for a spontaneous cleaning action by my mother or my gf or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Merganzer View Post
    Not even a good troll.

On topic, though? I wouldn't hit my mom. She's stressed enough as it is. I should be giving her backrubs'n'shit.
    Anyone else think this is more disturbing than hitting your mother?

Deleted
    http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...ef0f9f64ab.jpg

^This was me when i first read your post.
    I think your father has a "control" problem with your mother if she walks in your room freely w/o you and your father strict permission. She might have tricked the police into thinking she was in the kitchen and the fight took place there but you can always put some camera up in your room and go to the court with the video tapes next time she leaves the kitchen.

To answer your question directly... yes it was a mistake to fight her, usually your father should be the one who beats the women in the house and you should have stayed focused on the raid, not that big of a deal tho.

Deleted
    I simpatize for OP, you just don't interupt Nefarian midpull, that is outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by rhakor View Post
    rofl, so you say that a family should be a dictatorship, with all rules made by the parents and what they say, is law? you really have no idea how to raise a kid which is not totaly braindead, and can actualy make own decisions instead of following some rules without even asking why.

did you ever heared something about a "democratic education"? we dont live in a dictatorship, so why should familys be dictatorships. i really dont get you.
    So you think it is just fine and dandy this spoiled shit hit his mother because he was busy raiding on his little nelf or whatever the fuck he plays? No, fuck you. That just pisses me off. You should listen to your parents(or at least respect them for christ sake), especially if you are under their roof, and they raised you/have been raising you...

Me and slim have a lot in common, shitty as fuck mothers, you'd smack that bitch too if you felt like your the only sane person in the household. So, yeah in extreme cases it's understandable, just not tolerable, regardless.

His mother obviously invoked a fight. His mother was showing him whose boss, but why? And right in the middle of something that was obviously important to her son. It's a toxic relationship, with a long history. With possible neglect and abuse? Is the outcome really THAT surprising?

Just sayin....
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Deleted
    Are u ****** retarded mate? u punch your mother F**** scrub. Think what u did . its just Game , think about this

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP - You Fail. You fail at life. You fail at the game. With your attitude you will continue to fail until the day you die. Get over yourself. Get the medication you need. Get the mental help you need. Your achievements and rep in game will be wiped one day. Your achievements and rep in real life will stay with you forever, or as long as people remember you. Try to remember that. Good luck and I hope you learn from your mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Me and slim have a lot in common, shitty as fuck mothers, you'd smack that bitch too if you felt like your the only sane person in the household. So, yeah in extreme cases it's understandable, just not tolerable, regardless.

His mother obviously invoked a fight. His mother was showing him whose boss, but why? And right in the middle of something that was obviously important to her son. It's a toxic relationship, with a long history. With possible neglect and abuse? Is the outcome really THAT surprising?

Just sayin....
    So you are "just sayin..." you condone his act of violence to his own mother? That her asking him to help clean should lead to her being struck? Asshole.

---------- Post added 2011-04-26 at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lebil View Post
    are u ****** retarded mate? U punch your mother f**** scrub. Think what u did . Its just game , think about this
    exactly...

I do not believe that actually happened, not even for a second, but I will respond as if it were true.

Your a bitch for hitting your mom. We have all had parent agro during crucial video game moments (sometimes it seems they plan it!), but to flip out and actually hit your mother? You must be very ugly in RL, and the reason I say this is because it seems WoW has your attention so strongly that you are willing to fight for it, which means you probably don't focus on other things such as women/getting outside/helping your mom out, and these tend to be traits usually reserved for very ugly people.

I hope your account gets hacked, or you get severely injured in RL. I just really hope something very very bad happens to you, I really truly do.

HOWEVER! this story is not true, it didn't happen, I really think the OP is just lieing to skim through potential funny responses.

Deleted
    Lol xD people with death wishes over a kid hitting his mom. gg

dont get me wrong I don't think he was right about hitting his mother.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gasattack23 View Post
    So you think it is just fine and dandy this spoiled shit hit his mother because he was busy raiding on his little nelf or whatever the fuck he plays? No, fuck you. That just pisses me off. You should listen to your parents(or at least respect them for christ sake), especially if you are under their roof, and they raised you/have been raising you...
    i didnt say that with one word. sure its always wrong to hit anyone if you dont have to defend yourself. btw if parents hit their children, i have no problem when the children hit back. parents just have no fucking reason to hit their children, no matter what they did.

the only thing i wanted to say is, that people in this tread mentioned things like: "shes your mother, you have to listen to her" but why the hell should i listen to my mom if shes a braindead zombie? or if she talks shit? and partens have to respect their children too, you know respect is something two sides are needed for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerpoker View Post
    Hmmm.
    1: You're out on a field kicking a ball, doing no good things really.
    2: Its a game, nothing you can or will make a good living on. (You could actually make a living by playing football, just as you could by playing wow. Its just not likely)
    3: Im sure you could be replaced in the match aswell.
    Was sorta talking about the game , as in World of Warcraft, but yeah.