View Poll Results: Favorite food/drink to eat/drink while playing a game.

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Sweet Food (Ice cream, candy, etc..)

3 30.00%
  • Salty food (Chips, Fast food, sinful food goes here)

6 60.00%
  • Fruits and healthy stuff for the extra AGI

3 30.00%
  • Liquor (F*ck off, i'm getting my Jack D, you can wait)

4 40.00%
  • Cigs (Where legal.. not-the-cigs)

0 0%
  • Nothing (I have no time for this foolishness)

1 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wink What is your favorite food/drink to eat/drink while playing a game?

This could include a PC or console or even mobile game.

A few years back we had a priest in the guild who would not start a raid until he had his ice cream float. It was just his.. thing. /shrug Several wouldn't start without their liquor and a few without water. Diversity! Myself, I was more of a gum chewer and water drinker.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cookies....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Red wine or maybe a chilled weissbier.

10+ Year Old Account
    No option for a cup of tea, do you just hate the brits? not a real poll 1/10 would not vote again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Raisins and dried bananas + coffee w/ milk

Food: Chips are always good. I also usually keep a small box of stuff like granola bars or a can of peanuts. I occasionally go for sweet stuff (I have a pack of those gummy Life Savers on my desk right now).

Drink: If I'm in the mood for alcohol, it's almost always either Guinness or Captain+Coke (I use caffeine-free Coke for that because I like to avoid caffeine in the later parts of the evening, which is when I do my gaming). If I'm not in the mood for alcohol, it's usually Gatorade or something.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-06-16 at 08:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    brisk apple tea <3 or a beer with like 7%

Unsweetened homemade iced-tea with pita bread and hummus. I used to be a major junk food addict, but now, not so much and I'm thankful for that. Other than what I mentioned, It's usually between a strawberries with sliced bananas on top. Incredibly savory aroma lingers around the room to draw out the smell of cigarettes!

I never eat when playing video games, to distracting, and messy. I usually just drink water, and when it time to eat I'll stop playing.

Deleted
    Sweets, specifically M&Ms with peanuts, and tap water.

Advice to people making threads in the future: Don't set a close date for a poll in Fun Stuff. These threads usually last a while.

Anyway, I only ever drink water or Powerade so...Powerade is nice.

As for snacks my favorites are flavored chips.

Deleted
    Coffee and pizza is all i need to grow up so i can cosplay as Pandaren =P

I don't really eat much while playing games, as I'm a bit of a clean freak when it comes to my mouse and keyboard. Only things I'll eat in the middle of a game are things that I can eat without getting my hands dirty, like a granola bar (holding it by the wrapper) or a bag of Goldfish (opening the bag like a pint milk carton and tipping it to my mouth), stuff like that.

Usually just Water / Tea with a mars bar or something.

Deleted
    XP Flakes covered in the tears of 12 year old kids I kill in Warsong

I have a very specific combination of ingredients for myself, which include: sliced cucumbers, original lays potato chips, diced hot dog beef franks, and pig skins (pork rinds before they are cooked and fried), topped with hot sauce and lime. I get a lot of weird looks when I eat that in front of people, but hey, it's my thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretzels and water
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

salty foods are def the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lately, chocolate milk. I have become addicted to the stuff for some reason. I drink half a gallon of it a day, sometimes more on the weekends. It certainly isn't helping me lose weight, that's for sure >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Julmust now that is in the stores here.