Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voryon View Post
    no it isnt needed, common sense not to use same account name/password in multiple places...
    yet it happens time after time again.

with the number of passwords / logins your are required to use your only got a couple of solutions how to fix it.
    1# use a password handler on your computer, is this safe ? NO as you no longer controls the keys to the castle
    2# try to remember them in your memory normal persons can remmeber around 7 good passwords of 12 characters with random letters number and special signs.
    3# write em down on a paper near your computer ... see point1 why this is a bad idea.
    4# use same password on serval places. this on the other hand means your openning your self for attacks.

If the number of passwords you have to remember gets to big i can recommend the following.
    * in my bank deposit i have a list of my accounts / user names / passwords so if something happens to me all is not lost.
    * Unique password / mail address for all my games
    * Unique password / standard mail address for my bank
    * 3 standardize password that is combinable in to 9 passwords that i use on low security pages, web logging, blog posting e.t.c.
    * if im testing a demo of a game im using one of the standard passwords and a unique email address, if i like the game and go for it il just change password.

selecting a password should be something hard to figure out but easy for you to remember.

Ahhh, watching the people that actually pay to play on an inferior console system squirm. How I enjoy it.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-04-27 at 05:20 AM.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Will think about it after we're done with the 4.1 frenzy. Might or might not happen, if you're using the service you're supposedly already warned about it. Posting about it would just cause tons of Sony-hate posts and nothing really constructive.

But as I said, i'll consider.