SPENG BAB TIME!

About as creepy as Cupcakes.
    Last edited by FeenixUnity; 2011-05-20 at 11:56 PM.

/barfing sounds

Deleted
    I never liked techno (or whatever you call this music)...until I heard some of Eurobeat Brony's music. Freaking hell ponies make me so happy in every way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa6_Z...eature=related (Fluttershy's Lullaby)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlVwx...eature=related (At The Gala)

My favourites right there.

And yeah...108 pages of ponyness in a game forum (even when it's in off-topic) may confuse a lot of people. On the other hand, who doesn't know that ponies are now bit popular in internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Miasma85 View Post
    I love fluttershy! And at one point i thought she could be my favorite....but as I got further into the show I realized I liked a certain pink pony better =D.
    oh my god my masculinity is draining.
    LMFAOOOOOOO, that's exactly how i was!
    I had my facebook profile pic as my current avatar i have now, so then I actually thought you know what? maybe i'll watch the show and actually have some knowledge behind the show. Then I started to watch it thinkin' pinkypie might not be that great, saw Fluttershy and was all "AMGZ SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" buttt, like you did, as the show progressed I've just grown to love pinky's amazingly amazing personality and how fun and hyper she is! She reminds me of myself a little bit. Albeit I dooooooo still love Fluttershy! Though she can get TOOOOOOO shy at times! HMPH!

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    LMFAOOOOOOO, that's exactly how i was!
    I had my facebook profile pic as my current avatar i have now, so then I actually thought you know what? maybe i'll watch the show and actually have some knowledge behind the show. Then I started to watch it thinkin' pinkypie might not be that great, saw Fluttershy and was all "AMGZ SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" buttt, like you did, as the show progressed I've just grown to love pinky's amazingly amazing personality and how fun and hyper she is! She reminds me of myself a little bit. Albeit I dooooooo still love Fluttershy! Though she can get TOOOOOOO shy at times! HMPH!
    And that's how Equestria was made!

How else would it have been made?!

Hello everypony!
    Blackout Kick now causes the victim to wake up the next day and question their life choices.

I'm still a devoted fluttershy lover, though I can't say I don't like any pony.

1) fluttershy
    2) everyotherponythatwaseverbornandeverwillbeunlessofcoursetheyturnouttobesomeevilqueenpony.. . yeah

Omg, the pony that has annoyed me the most is TRIXIE......that darn P*H*ONY !!! lololololol,

Fluttershy is just <3 so cute!
    They should combine flutter-shy and pinkie-pie ! Flutter-pie, or Pinkie-fly!
    Either way, it'd be awesome to watch a pony go from absolutely hyper and all that and then be like BAM /shy
    Anyways, goodnight ponies, i'll see you in the morning, it's been a good first day <3
    xxx

nighty-night!

Curse Equestria Daily. I want to read more fanfics, but searching through their terrible setup on the site makes is really annoying. If only there was a simple page with all the links.

Curse Equestria Daily. I want to read more fanfics, but searching through their terrible setup on the site makes is really annoying. If only there was a simple page with all the links.
    If you use the archive page it's much much easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FeenixUnity View Post
    This seems like what you're looking for.

OMG. The perfect hybrid pony.....Pinkyfly (pinkie and fluttershy) just...the overload of cuteness....

Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    This seems like what you're looking for.
    Wow I had no idea there were that many. I think Ill just save em for when I'm really bored.

After reading some fanfics, it hit me that I've become enveloped by this show like I never have before by any other fandom. I actually feel emotions towards these characters. When they are enjoying themselves, I want to laugh with them. When they are sad, I want to give them a hug. I dont know why this show has touched me in this way, but I am somewhat glad it has. It feels nice to come home from a really shitty day at school and watch some episodes. Or even just put on some cheery Pinkie Pie song and come here where I know there are people who are kind and not major dicks like the majority of the internet. ;_; shedding man tears now, but it is worth it. /brohoof to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Decraven View Post
    After reading some fanfics, it hit me that I've become enveloped by this show like I never have before by any other fandom. I actually feel emotions towards these characters. When they are enjoying themselves, I want to laugh with them. When they are sad, I want to give them a hug. I dont know why this show has touched me in this way, but I am somewhat glad it has. It feels nice to come home from a really shitty day at school and watch some episodes. Or even just put on some cheery Pinkie Pie song and come here where I know there are people who are kind and not major dicks like the majority of the internet. ;_; shedding man tears now, but it is worth it. /brohoof to everyone.
    I'm right there with ya man. /Brohoof

I feel the same way about the ponies. This show makes me wish I could leave this current boring existence and be a pony in Equestria. I wrote a thing on the pony I'd be somewhere on another site. I'll try and find it.

Quote Originally Posted by FeenixUnity View Post
    I feel the same way about the ponies. This show makes me wish I could leave this current boring existence and be a pony in Equestria. I wrote a thing on the pony I'd be somewhere on another site. I'll try and find it.
    I'm a 20 year old wealthy duel major Sicilian boy working on a series of papers about philosophical ethics and I wish I could live as a pony in equestria too . I'm not being sarcastic either. =/