This still going on...really? :|
    why not? thats the real question, you can change forum if you dont like ^^ but so you know , i also read NeoGaf forums where actually threads are more open than here, the average age in there is 25 + and still they talk about my little pony too.
    u cant help it, it will get to you at some point like a pony zombie invasion :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    That entire topic is yet another reason for me to hate rednecks. Which they obviously seem to be, when I look at the things they wrote.
    Calm down, a real /co/lt(brony) never hates. Just let them be lol, I may sound hipsterish, but if everyone liked the show it would be pretty stupid. The My Little Pony fanbase is the best fanbase so far, with smart and not-brainwashed-by-media people, and I would like it to keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Acerac View Post
    Episode 25 was the BEST episode.

OK so technically Pinkie Pie is better than RBD at speed which is the one thing she does best. She wouldn't be able to do this if RBD didn't set off that sonic rainboom to give her her powers, so Dashie remains #1. Dashie wins all matchups by default as she is the source of everyone's powers.

*Edit*

Bah, Applejack. Stubborn as a mule and just starts fights. Seriously is there anypony she hasn't gotten in to a fight with? Rarity constantly, Pinkie in the last ep (pinkie doesn't even seem to like AJ she just uses her to feed her party addiction) RBD because she's jealous that she doesn't have wings (you're cheating because you're using your body hur hur hur) and she screwed over Fluttershy and Twilight during applebuck season.

Bottom tier pony.
    Hey! People like you start that "x is better than y" flamewar trend. While I agree that AJ's character is not developed enough(she's just too normal and not really interesting, unlike the other 5), you shouldn't be hating on her. Besides, she was pretty good in the latest episode, I think the authors realized that she was kind of not really interesting and will probably improve her. I really hope the last ep will have some AJ awesomeness, or at least the second season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post

It is just a show like any other...not saying it's bad, but to have such big discussion over seems kinda silly.
    The reason people are so fascinated with the show is because not only it's not the average retarded girl show, it's also better than any cartoon, even SpongeBob(which is only about ruining squidward's life today). It's an exceptional show, hence the fascination.

Also, if you want to discuss pony on 4chan, don't go on /b/, because they really don't discuss anything. Go on /co/
    Last edited by mmoce67615a32e; 2011-05-01 at 07:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post

It is just a show like any other...not saying it's bad, but to have such big discussion over seems kinda silly.
    If you think this show is like any other than you haven't seen 4chan...

Quote Originally Posted by Acerac View Post
    People like applejack? Huh. Guess there are all kinds of pony fans out there. o_o
    No reason to overanylize the ponies personalities, after all, it's just a My Little Pony-show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    No reason to overanylize the ponies personalities, after all, it's just a My Little Pony-show.
    Human inquisitiveness is enough of a reason.
    "It's not a show, it's our way of life"

Deleted
    MUST-READ!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Mmkay, the only clip of this show I've seen is from this thread, and it's the old "I need you to yell loud!" "Okay, I'll yell loud!" "LOUDER!" routine. All they did was change the characters to ponies...so, may I ask, what's so well written about it? Do you mean the characters themselves, or what? Was that just a bad example?
    Said scene happens to be the opening act of one of the most heartwarming instances of character development in approximately ever.

Here's the conclusion of the episode.
    Last edited by mmoc09f76fb0d8; 2011-05-01 at 07:37 PM.

Deleted
    Well I decided to give it a shot and see some episodes of them, and after watching a couple I have my verdict, its a pretty good show but not perfect considering the current shows today on TV this is pretty good compared to some other really bad shows that are airing. It however will not overtake my entire fandom for Ed,edd n eddy, courage the cowardly dog, cow and chicken (and others), although My little pony may not be 100% ethically correct it dosent matter a damn since shows such as South Park are not ethically correct but still very very good.

The Animation is crisp clean and very well done quite impressed with it, the humor can be dry at times but got me Lol'ing at times, the story and plot is there and quite interesting compared to most of (sorry to say it) Ben 10 plot. The only thing I hated with a passion was the beginning music, no offense but I REALLY dont like that but at least a note to its favour its better then the crappy original one, other than the beginning music sound is good for the ears and actors are bloody fantastic I must say to represent and pull of the characters of each one of them.

Take it or leave it this is my opinion/verdict about the show

(Will not watch it, however I will have my eyes on it lets see if it can get better or worse)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scutajar View Post
    Well I decided to give it a shot and see some episodes of them, and after watching a couple I have my verdict, its a pretty good show but not perfect considering the current shows today on TV this is pretty good compared to some other really bad shows that are airing. It however will not overtake my entire fandom for Ed,edd n eddy, courage the cowardly dog, cow and chicken (and others), although My little pony may not be 100% ethically correct it dosent matter a damn since shows such as South Park are not ethically correct but still very very good.

The Animation is crisp clean and very well done quite impressed with it, the humor can be dry at times but got me Lol'ing at times, the story and plot is there and quite interesting compared to most of (sorry to say it) Ben 10 plot. The only thing I hated with a passion was the beginning music, no offense but I REALLY dont like that but at least a note to its favour its better then the crappy original one, other than the beginning music sound is good for the ears and actors are bloody fantastic I must say to represent and pull of the characters of each one of them.

Take it or leave it this is my opinion/verdict about the show

(Will not watch it, however I will have my eyes on it lets see if it can get better or worse)
    Did you watch the pilot or the normal episodes? Because the first 2 episodes really are not that good.
    I remember that there was a viewing guide for how to watch poni on the Internet, but can't remember where is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Did you watch the pilot or the normal episodes? Because the first 2 episodes really are not that good.
    I remember that there was a viewing guide for how to watch poni on the Internet, but can't remember where is it.
    Best one to watch right now would probally be 25. Was the best episode so far.

Deleted
    I viewed off http://www.youtube.com/user/pensivep.../0/7PRqyC8AuO4
    the shows I saw was My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Party of One, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Look Before You Sleep, Part One and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Look Before You Sleep, Part Two.

Deleted
    Well, with everypony taking a FiM avatar... I figured I shouldn't stay behind!

Just taking this copy-paste Big Macintosh avatar for now, until I've found something better. Or, perhaps somepony else has a good Big Macintosh avatar for me?
    Last edited by mmoccc2c4457a1; 2011-05-01 at 07:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Best one to watch right now would probally be 25. Was the best episode so far.
    I wouldn't call it the best episode, but it was pretty damn good. But it is one of the best episodes to start(I still think 9 and 22 are the best episodes for starters, while the CMC ones and the "girly"(fashion episodes, the one with rarity and AJ, etc.) ones are the worst to start, though it clearly doesn't mean they're not good, just not for starters)

Just taking this copy-paste Big Macintosh avatar for now, until I've found something better. Or, perhaps somepony else has a good Big Macintosh avatar for me?
    Duuude...
    Last edited by mmoce67615a32e; 2011-05-01 at 07:52 PM.

I wouldn't call it the best episode, but it was pretty damn good. But it is one of the best episodes to start(I still think 9 and 22 are the best episodes for starters, while the CMC ones and the "girly"(fashion episodes, the one with rarity and AJ, etc.) ones are the worst to start, though it clearly doesn't mean they're not good, just not for starters)

Duuude...
    As a Pinkie fan it was my fav episode developed the character quite a bit. Seeing her change from "bubbly fun fun" to "il kill you all!" was great.

Deleted

Duuude...
    No... How could I have forgotten?!
    I must correct my mistakes!

Deleted
    I won't get the chance to catch up with everything tonight, so please excuse postings unreciprocated.

Quote Originally Posted by Scutajar View Post
    the shows I saw was Party of One and Look Before You Sleep
    With all respect, I wouldn't expect one to get much out of either episode early on, let alone as openers. Main-role Rarity is strongly advised-against for beginners, and I can't imagine the spiraling descent of Pinkie fully appreciated without the contrast of her regular innocence.

The episodes 13: Fall Weather Friends, and 21: Over a Barrel, on the other hand, are very consistent and particularly exposure-neutral.
    Last edited by mmoc09f76fb0d8; 2011-05-01 at 08:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    The episodes 13: Fall Weather Friends, and 21: Over a Barrel, on the other hand, are very consistent and particularly exposure-neutral.
    Completely agree -- I myself started watching thanks to Fall Weather Friends, and I got my brother hooked with Over a Barrel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    Fine ill watch them and ill come back to say if anything changed to better or worse =P
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just finished seeing both not a huge change except I like the way the plot can twist (which leads to anything can happen and if applied with murphys law it will happen =P) my previous opinion/review still stand and I still have no problem if people watch it they can do far far worse.
    Last edited by mmocfffb8396bf; 2011-05-01 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Updating

Deleted
    And another Brony reporting in!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    As a Pinkie fan it was my fav episode developed the character quite a bit. Seeing her change from "bubbly fun fun" to "il kill you all!" was great.
    I can partially relate to Pinkie in that one (I'm also paranoid like that).
    I really thought she was going to cry/be depressed in that episode, but I like what they did with that. I think it proves Pinkie's emotional insecurity. Because her life goal is to make everypony happy, and now she didn't just think her party failed, but that she failed in everything she was doing in her life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Welcome, but you need a brony avatar/signature to join.
    Check! Derpy <3