Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Goooood morning, everypony!
    /hugs for everypony
    Mornin' Seel!

*Hugs* <3

Quote Originally Posted by DasHuntard View Post
    well i would friend ya on the spot if i saw what you did and with your photo in a search
    I'm actually tempted to copy-paste Kort's status and put it as my own too, but like I said already... All my friends already know I'm a brony. It's just my family who I haven't bothered telling, but that's simply because I never talk to them anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Warrior, and he said he was, so we're really beginning to think it was a healer problem. Because hes not terribly geared.
    Did you try killing both the dogs at approx same time while Shannox himself is at 30-40%
    We Also had a DK tanking Riplimb and having him run to the boss through the iceblock traps, giving more time for the stacks to clear on both tanks.
    As for the immolation trap, Shannox tank must have the camera close and low enough to spot the traps, I kept burning in them too often and taking way too much damage.
    For P2, Move the boss away from the Shannox tanking spot, towards where Riplimb was tanked. Also be cautious about the ArE left from him slamming the spear to the ground, best to steer well away from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    I've been constantly in and out of relationships for like, 6 years now. A couple really big relationships, and quite a few smaller ones.
    Each and every time, I was cheated on.

Every. Damn. Time.

And always with someone who I thought I could trust.

You're not missing much.

[size=1]Oh wow, that was cynical. Don't give up hope just because I have, Kortin! <3[/emote]
    I'll never give up hope. I promised myself I wouldn't. I never break promises.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Honestly, I think I'll settle for anybody as long as they have a good personality and have a brain. I've really stopped judging people based on what they look like (for the most part...). :\
    i have always looked at it like that, its just the other sex that doesn't seem to realize that, but some do
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

I've been, technically, single for 16 years. :\
    My opinion on the matter is most likely biased. I don't think you're missing out on much except a few headaches and the possibility of heartbreak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, well its 4 am. I'm headed to bed. G'night everypony.

Honestly, I think I'll settle for anybody as long as they have a good personality and have a brain. I've really stopped judging people based on what they look like (for the most part...). :\
    I've never judged by looks. I was simply raised not too. :P

Personality. That's what matters. Personality and brains. <3

i have had the same thing but you should never give up my friend
    There's only so many times a heart can be stomped on and shattered before it simply stops working.

I've not hit that point, mind you. Nonono... I'm just taking a break from the bother of relationships. If the right person comes around, I may change my mind, though.

Deleted
    I'll never give up hope. I promised myself I wouldn't. I never break promises.
    IIrc you're still relatively young, don't try too hard. It'll happen so don't worry.
    Just live your life and enjoy things the way they are, sometimes changes happen when you're least expecting them.

G'night Kortin. Sleep well, m'kay? <3

10+ Year Old Account
    G'night Kortin. Sleep well, m'kay? <3
    I'll try. That I cannot promise. I fear for a visit from The Shadow tonight.

night my good friend catch you later

* brohoofinhugs

I've never judged by looks. I was simply raised not too. :P

Personality. That's what matters. Personality and brains. <3

There's only so many times a heart can be stomped on and shattered before it simply stops working.

I've not hit that point, mind you. Nonono... I'm just taking a break from the bother of relationships. If the right person comes around, I may change my mind, though.
    im with you there my problem is im getting to damn old but i know she is out there, probably when im 80 but shes out there

Just kick his ass!

It's your dream, afterall. Not his. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning Seely.

night my good friend catch you later

* brohoofinhugs

im with you there my problem is im getting to damn old but i know she is out there, probably when im 80 but shes out there
    Heh. My problem is, I think, that I give my all to every relationship. No matter how small or trivial, I pour every ounce of myself into it.

Practically begging for heartbreak there, eh? Heh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Morning Seely.
    /hug
    I love your new a-s-combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Durgen View Post
    Night Kortin!
    Hey Mixy and all those who play mages. I have a mage so I know how fun it can be, yet I still have more fun on my hunter, especially in pvp.
    Though mages do have spellsteal which has some giggle inducing events that can be caused. For instance, the buff on the juggs in the trolls you can steal then melee and get the quakes? My mage friend had it on dragonhawk boss when I was tanking, proc'd on dragonhawks and I was slow on the bop, they all turned and hit him once, thar be dead mage. Hahaha
    One of my favorite bosses is still the Omnomtron's.

Get the tank and a DPS or two to keep building up stacks of Arcanno's buff when his shield is up, and just mash the Spellsteal button.

Instant-cast Arcane Blast or Pyroblast, yay! :3

I wouldn't say you're begging for heartbreak, there are just some women that, for lack of a better term, prey on or thrive maliciously off of those that devote themselves to others entirely.
    And I always seem to pick the worst ones.

I wouldn't say you're begging for heartbreak, there are just some women that, for lack of a better term, prey on or thrive maliciously off of those that devote themselves to others entirely.
    oh i know this i have gone head first in to a few myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Kortin

Morning Seelen

Dragonslayer Koyori proud member of P.A.R.T.Y My Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    I love not being attractive to either sex. Wooo! *sob*
    On a serious note, I prefer not being in a relationship.