10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    You haven't listed the biggest, most important side:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COqq2S0yFEc
    I know it's not the real case in that video, but the amount of mlp hate videos is funny. I had a friend who went on a huge rampage on her blog about it, who admitted to never have watched it.

Also, Jhazrun, you *can* edit your posts instead of making 6 each time then deleting them to change a few words.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerofey View Post
    I started watching it because of this thread and I LOVE it
    I'm glad to have contributed, new-friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Popularity by a group of people who supporting because of a 'fad' does not somehow make something successful or good.
    Please refer to:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    (fads) are by definition no better and no worse than what they benefit.
    Promoting a worthy cause or respectable values has a positive influence on everyone, regardless of motives.

Liking a show is based off opinion. Pretending you can have some sort of rational debate with logic and proof over a show is ridiculous.
    As far as I'm aware, these people and I were sharing said opinions in veritable peace and harmony until your abrupt evaluation of the depravity of one of the very basic elements of human nature.

Jhazrun, you *can* edit your posts instead of making 6 each time then deleting them to change a few words.
    My choice of avatar was by no means arbitrary. Among other quirks, I happen to find the otherwise-unavoidable appendices particularly unaesthetic. I also can't stand single words slipping onto lines of their own.
    Last edited by mmoc09f76fb0d8; 2011-05-01 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Happy now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    Surely you mean I Am Weasel? I found C&C insultingly infantile even when it aired back in the... last millenium...?
    Red was the best character ever (He was in C&C as well as I Am Weasel) so that probably is what made me like C&C so much, but yes, I Am Weasel was better :P

Anyway about the fad thing, I think a lot of people find out about it when something is a fad, but exposure to it doesn't automatically mean fandom. Sure there are a LOT of people who like being part of the crowd who repeat memes as often as they breathe, but there are genuinely people who enjoy the show for what it is and only found out about it because it's a fad. Branding anyone as one or the other requires a LOT more information than what has already been given, why can't people let bronies just be bronies :<

Deleted
    I like the Timelord pony

this thread lack pony and there for need more pony.

p.s. pinkie pie is the best pony!!

Deleted
    http://www.conservativesforum.com/cg...m=1304136451/0
    My Little Pony makes your dad cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    LOL, have to agree on that, you'd definitely have to have an adult sense of humor to "get" this.
    He was being sarcastic. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    He was being sarcastic. :P
    Yeah, I think he was too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    Never watched the show or anything, but this is still the only AMV that I think is good/entertaining.
    Never seen the show either, but that video looks incredibly well done with the lip syncing. :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post

Yay...!
    Never seen that show before, seems to embarassing to watch at home for me but that was funny.

---------- Post added 2011-05-01 at 03:26 PM ----------

Pfft, conservatives. I wouldn't have anyproblem if I watched it. My dad cries when he watched the X-Factor.

Deleted
    That entire topic is yet another reason for me to hate rednecks. Which they obviously seem to be, when I look at the things they wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Never seen that show before, seems to embarassing to watch at home for me but that was funny..
    Convert everyone in your home, watch together!

Also why was my most removed

---------- Post added 2011-05-01 at 04:41 PM ----------

"If we don't put an end to this soon, then the next generation will be a generation of girls and not many men. And pedophiles. "
    "My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. "

Not an over reaction at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Obviously the ponies are sent by Satan himself.
    I know Pinkie Pie is not sure about the rest.
    And Migari! I dont look at forum names, usually Avatar/sig lol.

This thread is actually getting interesting. Some Bronys found the forum and are actually having a civilized conversation....

Uh oh, troll card has been played!!!

You wanna watch this? That's cool. You wanna say it's funny? Yeah, that's your opinion.

When you say it's not girly or childish, I'm afraid I have to lol at you - and I have to lol hard.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Reminding myself on my first post in this thread and my point on the characters are easy to identify in FiM, and not so much in the original show. Judging from Wikipedia, the original show had like a total of 32 different ponies one would have to keep track on, while in FiM it's somewhere around a total of 10, with 5 main ponies. The more I compare the 2, the original show was just a big marketing show, while FiM is a "real" cartoon, not based on marketing. (Captain Obvious)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    You wanna watch this? That's cool. You wanna say it's funny? Yeah, that's your opinion.

When you say it's not girly or childish, I'm afraid I have to lol at you - and I have to lol hard.
    Why would you feel the need to lol at someone hard for what they say about the show? FYI it's not the generic girlishness... It's actually quite enjoying.

Such an amazing show.

Yes it is childish and girly. I guess it comes down to just how secure are you with yourself? If watching a well written, beautifully animated show with an excellent plot is scary for you because ponies are concerned, then I just have to ask why?

*Edit*

Pony avatar get!

Everyone go to youtube and type in "Ponycraft 2" it is the most epic my little pony vid ever!
    Warriors Heroism, Shamans mass dispel, Paladins HOT everyone, for god sakes SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING! - My fearless guild leader

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    This thread is actually getting interesting. Some Bronys found the forum and are actually having a civilized conversation....

Uh oh, troll card has been played!!!
    Ponychan found it, but most of the people there don't want their show and community blacklisted so most of them refrain from posting anything.