Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Awsome!

*Waits for Pony - Saron/P'thun*
    I want Ponyxia!

Quote Originally Posted by Saikano View Post
    There, number 3 is finally done!

Wallpaper size downloadable here
    Pretty amazing, you picked the right amount of armor.
    What would his cutie mark actually be?

Also flipping through Ponibooru. Found
    http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/15069

FMA Ponies are awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Pretty amazing, you picked the right amount of armor.
    What would his cutie mark actually be?
    Frostmourne, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    They're just regular images built to be used with the standard PowerAuras. The pack isn't yet complete, though.
    You would be my new favorite pony if you put out a pack like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're just regular images built to be used with the standard PowerAuras. The pack isn't yet complete, though.
    If you could be so kind as to share, I would be ever so thankful. PowerAuras is at the top of my "Top 5 Addons you'd never be able to play WoW without" list.

There's a rather lengthy fanfic that popped up over on ED named "The Logical Option" that's pretty well done, save for a few glaring grammatical mistakes. I'd link it but I still haven't found 10 threads to which I could actually contribute to that don't involve posting a link/image/video. The only other really exceptionally good one I've read so far (still avoiding Cupcakes, the Pinkie snapping scene in Ep. 25 is creepy enough as-is) is "The Night That Never Ended", a parallel-universe grimdark that's really had some serious thought put into it. There's an extremely well-written scene in one of the chapters that involves Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash that will haunt me for the next two years at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    The only other really exceptionally good one I've read so far (still avoiding Cupcakes, the Pinkie snapping scene in Ep. 25 is creepy enough as-is) is "The Night That Never Ended", a parallel-universe grimdark that's really had some serious thought put into it. There's an extremely well-written scene in one of the chapters that involves Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash that will haunt me for the next two years at least.
    Still need to finish that one, I keep going to then forgetting. Think I only got to the end of part 3. Maybe once I watch last week's Dr Who like I also keep telling myself to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    But, he was a paladin before!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    But, he was a paladin before!
    Up until then he was a Blankflank.

All of my default UI is hidden and replaced with ponies.
    I would love to see a screenshot of this pony UI! Btw lurker pony signing in. <3

100 pages of ponies! I'm so proud. =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Up until then he was a Blankflank.
    He was a good paladin until a sonic rainboom made him realise his true calling in life was raising the dead and causing unheeded destruction.

Watched episode 23 last night, it was great. Obviously Twilight's story was best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    He was a good paladin until a sonic rainboom made him realise his true calling in life was raising the dead and causing unheeded destruction.

Watched episode 23 last night, it was great. Obviously Twilight's story was best.
    Yeah let's just say the LichPony looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post

Gotta go with Pinkamina's, if not just because she's my favorite character =D

Deleted
    2000 Posts!
    *Deeeeeeep breath* yaaaaaaaaay!

I thought Twilight's or Rarity's were the best. Only one that was pretty generic was AJ's...but I bet there's more to it than what she said.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this thread, my quote post would be 10 pages long if I would quote all things I absolutely love in here.

Brb, picking up bro at the airport.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A1CZERO View Post
    I thought Twilight's or Rarity's were the best.
    I definitely laughed the most at Rarity's.

"A rock? You dragged me all the way out here for A ROCK?!"

Rainbow Dash wins the "Deus Ex Machina" award though.

Deleted
    Here's Twilight set up to track my Archangel charges and activation, but I'm sure it could be modified to suit other purposes, too:

I omitted a few stages, and though not visible in stills, the energy plume and the sparks are actually animated quite elaborately.

new avatar! from my absolute favorite part from the series so far.

Deleted
    Here's Twilight set up to track my Archangel charges and activation, but I'm sure it could be modified to suit other purposes, too:

Though not visible in stills, the energy plume and the sparks are actually animated quite elaborately.
    Oh sweet mother of God I want that for my metamorphosis SO badly