Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    i've just downloaded all 12 chapters and put em on my E-book <3

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Bai bai

That kinda sucks. Raid leaders going nuts are... ehh... I stopped smashing my head against the wall in raids... probably cause I quit. >.>
    I really can't enjoy 25-man raids. It's just too many people. 10-mans have a more ready comraderie, IMO.

Deleted
    Oh my! Over 15 pages while I was at dinner! You ponies are really productive I must say! And gratz to Kortin!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Dancing Turkey's sigs---HHNNNNGGG.

Anyways, took a break from writing TfTW to make a little something for a longtime Twilight fan...I'll just leave this here...

Looking for more fanfics? Go here or click the link in my sig.

Deleted
    I just played (almost) all of the MLP songs in Audiosurf.
    If you play "You've got to share, You've got to care" on Ninja Mono, there's seven consecutive blocks on the same lane.
    I've never seen that happen before :O

Deleted
    Sig updated. Thanks Bluesparks. Especially because I didn't even ask for one. Looks a lot neater than my homebrewed one.

I've been considering changing it for a while, but I don't like asking people for things so I was procrastinating using my own meagre GIMP skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Sig updated. Thanks Bluesparks. Especially because I didn't even ask for one. Looks a lot neater than my homebrewed one.
    i like it.

We need a static link to this thread via the frontpage, i hate not being able to click to view it via the Recent Topic Threads at times :P

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post

I've been considering changing it for a while, but I don't like asking people for things so I was procrastinating using my own meagre GIMP skills.
    You sig looks very nice! Good Job Bluesparks. /Twilight sig brohoof

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    For some reason it reminds me of the UK flag, which is a good thing considering your location.
    I see the same thing every time I'm not directly looking at it lol.

Dancing Turkey's sigs---HHNNNNGGG.

Anyways, took a break from writing TfTW to make a little something for a longtime Twilight fan...I felt bad because all these bronies were getting awesome sigs and he was still using his old one. So, in the element of generousity, I'll just leave this here...

Looking for more fanfics? Go here or click the link in my sig.
    That sig looks amazing hun!

Also here's another Sig for somepony , Lyra this time!

Deleted
    For some reason it reminds me of the UK flag, which is a good thing considering your location.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing when I first saw it. When you look at it for a while though there's really no resemblance at all. Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    Reminds me of Australia.
    Oh it better not do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I can't unsee

Another stocking x twilight cross over o.o

Deleted
    Can't stop reading Chibi Vampire.
    Maaka is too cute T_T

Also listening to Pony music right now :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think this has been posted but I thought it was amusing.

Now I can't unsee

that looks uncomfortable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post

Thanks guys! Tbh it wasn't too difficult, I kinda based on my Lyra sig, the hardest part was lifting Twilight out of a screenshot without too much background noise.

That's a really neat style of signature, made all the better because it has my favorite pony. Somepony else can have it though, I'm still rather attached to my own. :/ No offense.

Grats to the 20k post and whoever broke the four-digit page mark, I was AFK so I missed both. >.<

Also, the Lyra/Keanu comic a few pages back made me cry. I know she's mint-colored and all, but c'mon Keanu, even you can't be that thick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GareBear View Post
    that looks uncomfortable
    Yeah, poor Twilight.

Now you mentioned the Australian flag I can't stop thinking about it when I look at my own sig even though they hardly look similar. Damn you, internets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post

Your sigs are amazing man. Like, really...I pm'd you :3

This thread sure got some amazing sig's and drawn stuff..and best of. ITS OWN GAME.
    How amazing this is...its..overwhelming!

You are all sooo great <3
    Last edited by Asmalya; 2011-06-08 at 07:37 PM.

Thanks guys! Tbh it wasn't too difficult, I kinda based on my Lyra sig, the hardest part was lifting Twilight out of a screenshot without too much background noise.

That's a really neat style of signature, made all the better because it has my favorite pony. Somepony else can have it though, I'm still rather attached to my own. :/ No offense.

Grats to the 20k post and whoever broke the four-digit page mark, I was AFK so I missed both. >.<

Also, @ the Lyra/Keanu comic a few pages back made me cry. I know she's mint-colored and all, but c'mon Keanu, even you can't be that thick.
    what are you using to edit the characters out of said backgrounds? Cause if its photoshop you could use the select color range tool and just select the colors the character has on them then invert the selection and then just manually lasso out any stragglers.