Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    I love when people pull the "fanboy" card first thing in their post, it shows that you can just skip over the rest of it because they have nothing relevant to say. It's hardly being a Blizzard fanboy by pointing out that the entire industry since it's conception as a massive, graphical platform in the mid 1990s has had the same problem with every single major patch that any major game has released.
    You best have proof for such a broad statement, my god. Did you think the italic would make it sound less stupid?

I wonder simply a day where the classic 36 action bar button will be enough for the fight phase and the other side 24 for the resting/buffing phase.
    There is too much unequity between classes.. Hunter/Priest/Warlock/Prot Warrior -> full bar + macroed ones..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Bind to Battle.net Account items
    The change in 4.1 allows the item to be sent to another character, on the same realm, on another account, that's contained within the same Battle.net account. So if you have two WoW accounts on the same Battle.net account, you can now send items between accounts to characters that exist on the same realm (including cross faction).

It's admittedly pretty limiting. We still want BoA items to truly be BoA, it's just something that will take quite a bit more development time and technical hurdles to overcome. This is one step in the right direction, though. (Source)

OMFG I thought I should finally start levelling my aliance chars now.
    I guess not.

Fix this Bind on Account, Binds to battle.net account thing please.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    It is no different than any other major patch on any other major MMORPG ever in the history of mankind. I've been playing MMORPGs since Ultima Online in 1997 and in that time I've played UO, EQ, City of Heroes, Conan, SWG, Asheron's Call, EQ2, DAoC, D&D:O, LotR:O, Rift, EVE and, of course, WoW and it is the same exact story every patch day for any of those games(when they were popular; now that nobody plays any of those games anymore patches might be smoother, I haven't played any of them in a while, other than WoW and Rift). The simple fact is the thousand or so people who log onto the PTR are no match for the millions who play on Live and shit will be broken in ways that a relative few cannot find on the PTR when applied on the scale of Live.
    You know, I'm pretty sure Magmaw resetting if someone d/cs in the fight and comes back would of been caught. Or Omnotron fighting one by one instead of normal, and Toxitron able to spawn poison protocol that targets his melee range (which is against normal mechanics) and explode before you're even told you're fixated? Should I go on? Every boss in BWD was bugged to shit, almost to the point of unplayable. There are buggy patches in all games sure, but 90% of the shit we're seeing here is CLEARLY stuff that PTR should of spotted, so they changed more shit around. The funniest to me though is that on the PTR I had only one mod break, but live over half of them went bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Xayla View Post
    Fucking Bullshit.
    You people that want to fanboy behind the shit happens crap or claim its just technology and its hard are ignorant.
    This level of software quality is less than acceptable. Maybe if Blizzard maybe followed some basic freshman level testing structure and planning they wouldn't be digging themselves out of these clusterfucks they call a patch.

Why is there shit in the patch that is not in the notes?
    Why are there things in a Live patch that never saw the light of day on PTR?

You can't just shoot from the hip John Wayne with your coding arrogance and hope your little post code freeze tweak doesn't bust half the game.

I personally enjoyed Testnig BWL for them on a live server, and paid good money to do it.

I'm glad Blizzard doesn't make software people need to depend on. Not that they are making 10 times the profit margin to be capable of far higher levels of quality.
    I know I will be racing to the store to get my Blizzard Pace Maker and Air Traffic Control Software...

This is what happens when you let accountants and artists run a software company. High some software engineers and follow some code methodology 101 and quit relying on some focus group numbers to determine what level of clownshoes you can get away with in a development cycle. It's not saving you money morons.
    It's one day. After 6 years, it's fun to watch people bitch and moan about all this. Sorry you couldn't raid last night... neither could I. The difference was that I understand that stuff happens. In any successful mmo I've ever played, content patches were always shit storms. Should they not be? Sure.... but they are, and I accept it because complaining on a fan forum never changed anything.

Call me a fan boy if you want, but well... I'm just happy there wasn't a rollback. Ever had one of those? The fact that I could play at all yesterday, that I got loot in the new dungeons for my little alts, all that amazes me. I'm also amazed that anyone expected anything different this time. DK runes were bugged the whole fucking time, was reported, and wasn't fixed until an hour after the servers came back online.

I will barely even mention how fucking stupid it is to raid on tuesdays anyways, unless you're talking about BH...

Deleted
    I've only installed the patch, logged in and updated a bunch of addons.

Still waiting for that Bartender update so I can get back to playing...