Difficulty with Curse and Curse.com after 4.1

I'm having great difficulty connecting to Curse.com and getting downloads with my Curse Client.

When I load the website, it looks like an html tag didn't load or something because everything is unformatted and loads very very slowly, if at all.

I am trying to re-download the Curse Client to re-install it, and I can't get connected to the link "Download version 4 for Windows".

Curse Client is showing me that there are updates for a few of my addons, but when sending the token or something, the "Download Fails".

Anyone else having these troubles?
    "I feel bad for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." - Frank Sinatra

Patch day, enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by drake741 View Post
    I'm having great difficulty connecting to Curse.com and getting downloads with my Curse Client.

When I load the website, it looks like an html tag didn't load or something because everything is unformatted and loads very very slowly, if at all.

I am trying to re-download the Curse Client to re-install it, and I can't get connected to the link "Download version 4 for Windows".

Curse Client is showing me that there are updates for a few of my addons, but when sending the token or something, the "Download Fails".

Anyone else having these troubles?
    Yea, it's going to take a day or two for the spam of traffic to die down. Until then, just be patient. Or attempt to update your addons on the off hours of the night.

Deleted
    The servers are/were simply trembling under the load. Everything being unformatted just means that the connection died before you got the CSS data.

Good, thats what I thought. I am one of those few players who can live without addons at all, so I'm not worried. Thanks for the responses.
    "I feel bad for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." - Frank Sinatra