Deleted

Holy priest - question

Hello, I would like to ask you for help. Currently I raid 10 man (7/13HC) with 2x holy paladin + me or 1x holy paladin + resto druid / holy priest + me healing setup. And mostly I am a raid healer.

I dont know if my gems/reforging are ok? I have 12,5% haste raid buffed and 18 mastery.

I feel very good with my mana regen and soon I am going to change Chelley's Staff of Dark Mending to Incineratus (with Power Torrent) and Treads of Liquid Ice to Einhorn's Galoshes.

Should I change something or keep it like this?

My armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/veranious/advanced
    Last edited by mmocc6b83c55eb; 2011-04-27 at 08:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meta-forum question: Would the Priest forum benefit from a general gear critique thread, or should we direct people to the "Rate the healing priest above you", or isn't everyone annoyed at the "Is my gear good"-threads that seem to crop up a lot lately?

Actual answer: Your gear looks quite alright, with consistent gemming and reforging. Your Armory does tell me that you are missing two Tinkers. I also feel obliged to point out that 12.5% isn't like the maximum of Haste you are allowed to have. It keeps being very good after that. Final thought: I don't run the same content you do, but do you spam Renew a lot? Because in my opinion Rapid Renewal is a bit of a wasted talent.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Meta-forum question: Would the Priest forum benefit from a general gear critique thread, or should we direct people to the "Rate the healing priest above you", or isn't everyone annoyed at the "Is my gear good"-threads that seem to crop up a lot lately?
    Delayed Meta-forum answer:

I'd actually love a "help me get better" thread, to be here, if we were to work on something. But I'm gone for the rest of the weekend.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~