Druids of the Talon or The Shadow Wardens?

I'm just about to hit my first 150 World Marks. Which should I do first? [Druids of the Talon] or [The Shadow Wardens]? Or does it even matter?

Deleted
    From what i saw on wowhead, it doesn't matter. The 125 Marks choice does matter though, but you can just go and check it out yourself.

Druids of the talon
    Shadow Wardens

15+ Year Old Account
    I found this guide to be very informative and gave a lot of info on how to get all the achievements and quests. According to this, they suggest going with the Shadow Wardens since they provide an extra daily inside the Molten Front. Whether it helps in the long run or not not sure. But if your an achievement whore, then the Avians should be the group to go with to get more chances at Death From Above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go for the Druids of the Talon. Shadow Wardens is currently bugged, and you can't get one of the dailies worth 3 marks.
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    Go for the Druids of the Talon. Shadow Wardens is currently bugged, and you can't get one of the dailies worth 3 marks.
    I assume you're talking about the quest ''Strike at the Heart''? If so, that one isn't bugged because it unlocks after you recruited the Ancients (Calling the Ancients)
    Last edited by Spellweaver; 2011-07-10 at 12:31 AM.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan