Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire MeleeSpriestDK's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Who designed this??

T11 wasnt bad imo i kinda liked it for my classes... then i saw T12 guess there was a budget cut in the art dept. What do you guys think?

Gamers never Die

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They've lost there touch imo =/ but we continue to play regardless sooo nothing we can really do but live with it

Tier 12 rogue looks like a improved version of our Tier 9 set. I was expecting it to be more ''fiery'' and such as the theme they we're doing was most likey the firehawk.

Unfortunate I hope the weapons look decent at least

I think they look pretty slick. Paladin looks badass. The feather on the mage headpiece is kinda silly, but I like the overall "phoenix" theme. The rest I'm alright with and I can't wait to see the rest of the classes. I expect the shaman one to piss excellence.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't look too bad, and they all look the same. It's a step up from Tier 11 in my opinion, every class had a badly designed looking set of armor apart from warriors and mages.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ~ Albert Einstein

My biggest issue is that they all freakin look the same. Oh well, they haven't shown warriors yet so there still is hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Arktosa View Post
    They don't look too bad, and they all look the same. It's a step up from Tier 11 in my opinion, every class had a badly designed looking set of armor apart from warriors and mages.
    But... Druid T11 looks so cute! Mages looked really nice as well. So far I don't really like the T12 but maybe they'll sort of change the looks or the other sets will be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    I think they look pretty slick. Paladin looks badass. The feather on the mage headpiece is kinda silly, but I like the overall "phoenix" theme. The rest I'm alright with and I can't wait to see the rest of the classes. I expect the shaman one to piss excellence.
    I do think that the Paladin one looks badass, but if it didn't say it was Paladin armor, I would have no idea that that's what it was. It just doesn't seem like something a Paladin would wear.

Digging the sets so far.

Not bothered by the same colour scheme, really. T12 being mostly fire coloued is to be expected

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they wanted to try something different /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the magehat feather. Reminds me of Aladdin's hat! The only set that's made me go WTF so far is the hunter set. Why do their sets always look so ridiculously hilarious?! The flamewalker pointy ears on a hat, and I thought a fishface was bad!

Nothing will ever compare to when I first saw T3 <3

With that being said, I like the priest set, and the pally set looks cool to me (somewhat similar to warlock T3 imho)

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally really like the t12 look and can't wait to see it in-game. t11 was decent for some classes. Some it's just meh.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Don't forget they might add animations to the sets. This is only the first preview

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRa_ View Post
    Nothing will ever compare to when I first saw T3 <3

With that being said, I like the priest set, and the pally set looks cool to me (somewhat similar to warlock T3 imho)

Tier 3 sets were imo the best looking sets in-game

I personally like the T12 sets, they are something different that I sure as hell didn't expect seeing

I was waiting for a T1/2 remake sets (kind of like the T7/T7.5 were a remake of T3) though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Compare them to t9 and they will look awesome :P
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Gwathir View Post
    I do think that the Paladin one looks badass, but if it didn't say it was Paladin armor, I would have no idea that that's what it was. It just doesn't seem like something a Paladin would wear.
    The hat instantly reminded me of Pally T2 (still a favorite) but if you put a different hat on there, it could be pretty much any class...

Quote Originally Posted by Roitto View Post
    Tier 3 sets were imo the best looking sets in-game

I personally like the T12 sets, they are something different that I sure as hell didn't expect seeing

I was waiting for a T1/2 remake sets (kind of like the T7/T7.5 were a remake of T3) though.
    They Only remade t3 because it was in the same Raid instance.

And I really don't see what's so bad about the Hunter set. This is by far one of the more palatable ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keyword is art.
    Everyone is going to have a different point of view. This "Omg that was bad" needs to stop. One person's flavor may not be similar to others.

Just because you have an opinion about the quality of the artistic side does not A] Make you correct overall and B] Mean you should post yet another duplicate thread on the same topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Keyword is art.
    Everyone is going to have a different point of view. This "Omg that was bad" needs to stop. One person's flavor may not be similar to others.

Just because you have an opinion about the quality of the artistic side does not A] Make you correct overall and B] Mean you should post yet another duplicate thread on the same topic.
    Indeed...

My favorite Complaint is the "Lazy Devs" one-as if they had any idea of the Developer's work habits. Honestly.

I'll take "I hate the art" over the "Lazy dev" complaint.

Not a single one of them looks the same sounds like people just want to bitch. It looks to me every single item has a different boss/beast aspect to it and I think that's awesome. As it has been said this time they are tying it in with the Firelands raid and to me that makes sense because I would expect stuff from the Firelands to have a fiery aspect to it. And people whining about rogue being boring...you picked a class that is supposed to be subtle and NOT draw attention to it and I think they pulled it off quite nicely looks badass while not screaming "LOL IM A ROGUE CAN U SEE ME?"