Thread: ZA

Deleted

ZA

When i checked the newly updated Atlas loot with ZA/ZG instances it didnt contain the spellpower dagger from za that is in the loot tables that mmo showed us.
    Does anyone know if it exist or did atlas loot dudes just forgot to add it to the addon or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    IIRC, it only shows up in Atlas loot after someone has seen it drop. If its never dropped then it won't be in there until it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonian View Post
    IIRC, it only shows up in Atlas loot after someone has seen it drop. If its never dropped then it won't be in there until it does.
    I was under the impression that atlasloot doesn't work that way anymore? /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    I was under the impression that atlasloot doesn't work that way anymore? /shrug
    It's worked for me every time I've used it. It was up to date with all the archeology rewards pre-4.1. I didn't look at it yesterday to see if it was updated.

BTW, Best. Signature. Ever.
    Last edited by Anthonian; 2011-04-27 at 07:50 PM. Reason: added quote

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonian View Post
    Nah, it shows up, you just can't link it until someone has it.

Deleted
    No i didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    When i checked the newly updated Atlas loot with ZA/ZG instances it didnt contain the spellpower dagger from za that is in the loot tables that mmo showed us.
    Does anyone know if it exist or did atlas loot dudes just forgot to add it to the addon or what?
    Yep.. in the game.. had it drop on my paladin.. although would have preferred to see it on the priest

Yeah, we are missing some ZA/ZG stuff, namely trash drops and the timed rewards.

New version is coming early next week.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Nah, it shows up, you just can't link it until someone has it.
    No you can. I think blizzard changed that with 4.0.3 again. It doesn't have to drop to be visible or linkable from AtlasLoot
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    No you can. I think blizzard changed that with 4.0.3 again. It doesn't have to drop to be visible or linkable from AtlasLoot
    I can't link a few of the Ashkandi's from my Atlast Loot, same with AQ scepter etc. Think this is because I've only seen the druid atiesh and none of the other ones or the AQ bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    But it does have to be a valid drop. You can view the 4.2 trinkets in AtlasLoot but you can not link it.

The new ZG/ZA stuff was weird though. I couldn't view and link it myself until the stuff dropped. I have no idea how and why this happened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roitto View Post
    I can't link a few of the Ashkandi's from my Atlast Loot, same with AQ scepter etc. Think this is because I've only seen the druid atiesh and none of the other ones or the AQ bug?
    Its because someone on -your- server owns the scepter/druid atiesh. And mounts are usually only linkable for a short amount of time, since you've to add them to your collection, which consumes the actuall item.

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Yes it exists, I've seen it drop myself, iirc it was a reward for releasing the third prisoner during the timed event.