Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Gonna go ahead and guess that Rag will port you somewhere in hard mode, that room looked pretty small for him to be standing up and moving around in : D

Somehow I don't get it....why are there people surprised, that the zone is red/orange-fiery-themed?
    What did you expect of the FIRELAND, elemental plain of FIRE? My little pwny/Carebare-Themed areas?

OT: me wants!

Simply epic. Cant wait for it!

Who the hell said they DO NOT expect fire in Firelands? We just say that the fire theme is boring and repetitive. Geez...

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    nothing new move along.

more of the same daily Bull sh*t. as if tol borad isn't boring enough.

and another boring raid.

well lets wait and see how T12 will look like.
    You are right. Life is so horrible. You might aswell end yours now.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Ruak View Post
    Who the hell said they DO NOT expect fire in Firelands? We just say that the fire theme is boring and repetitive. Geez...
    We just don't understand the basis of your complaints. It might be "repetitive," but where else is Ragnaros supposed to make an appearance? The land of ice and snow with the midnight suns?

Deleted
    Ragnaros is guarded by NOT ONE, BUT TWO MAGMAWS!!

Deleted
    The lava worms might simply be a trash pull similar to Cho'gall's Faceless Ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    We just don't understand the basis of your complaints. It might be "repetitive," but where else is Ragnaros supposed to make an appearance? The land of ice and snow with the midnight suns?
    One Molten Core, one Blackwing Lair, twice (three times even) the Onyxia, Blackwing Descent, all of the Blackrock Mountain dungeons, half Bastion of Twilight (with some recolored fire), 4th time a recolored RFC caverns (seriously, seeing 1:1 RFC in a Dragonblight subzone was ridiculous) etc etc. It's kind of enough. And yes, of course Ragnaros is supposed to make an appearance in a fire raid but who says we want Ragnaros actually? Three times or so Kael'Thas, three times Onyxia, 2 times each of the Blood Princes, two times Nefarian, 2 times Naxx, 2 times recycled troll stuff, now 2nd time Ragnaros. It's getting a bit too much really. They need some fertile spores from Zangarmarsh for creativity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazefury5 View Post
    So I guess the Dragon hawk boss will drop that mount that was mentioned earlier that looks like him
    No, almost certainly it will drop from Ragnaros. Remember that Ashes of Al'ar drops from Kael'thas, not from Al'ar. Mimiron's Head drops from Yogg, not from Mimiron. This is the exact same situation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Retador View Post
    LOL EVERYONE TOUGHT RAG WOULD HAVE LEGS FOR CATA, i lmao when i saw him without legs
    He will have legs in the heroic version of the encounter, well played sir.
    BfA Beta Time

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.
    To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause...
    I will travel across the land, searching far and wide,
    Each Pokemon to understand, the power that's inside.
    Pokemon...gotta catch 'em all!!
    It's you and me...
    I know it's my destiny
    Pokemon...Oh..you're my best friend,
    in a world we must defend.
    Pokemon...Gotta catch 'em all!!
    A heart so true--Our courage will pull us through!
    You teach me and I'll teach you!
    Pokemon!
    Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    POKE-KE-MON!

Video of 4.2 seams to contain zapdos (http://arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/zapdos.png)
    and ofc Entei http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...28-175-200.gif chuck some pokaballs in and a pokemon theme tune above on the video and you could mistake it for a pokemon mmo.

WTF??

Quote Originally Posted by Ruak View Post
    One Molten Core, one Blackwing Lair, twice (three times even) the Onyxia, Blackwing Descent, all of the Blackrock Mountain dungeons, half Bastion of Twilight (with some recolored fire), 4th time a recolored RFC caverns (seriously, seeing 1:1 RFC in a Dragonblight subzone was ridiculous) etc etc. It's kind of enough. And yes, of course Ragnaros is supposed to make an appearance in a fire raid but who says we want Ragnaros actually? Three times or so Kael'Thas, three times Onyxia, 2 times each of the Blood Princes, two times Nefarian, 2 times Naxx, 2 times recycled troll stuff, now 2nd time Ragnaros. It's getting a bit too much really. They need some fertile spores from Zangarmarsh for creativity.
    OMG this... ^

Blizzard is making a habit of bringing disappointment these days. It time to move on.

Not one, but TWO Magmaws.

A work in progress. Me, back in good ol' BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wotlk had too much snow
    Firelands has too much fire
    The Skywall had too much air
    What's next, The Emerald Dream having too much nature? give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    OMG this... ^

Blizzard is making a habit of bringing disappointment these days. It time to move on.
    I will be moving on after Cata, i'm getting too old for all this constant bitching about a passtime
    Last edited by Alraml; 2011-04-28 at 02:09 AM.

well guys always GW:2 at the end of the year! and its free to play now GW:2 no how to make a dragon. screw this pokemon crap. if i was nintendo i would sue.
    Last edited by Domiku; 2011-04-28 at 02:12 AM.

So what happened to the 2 raids per tier model blizzard said they were going to have

Do you guys think its paragon in the video ? =D

Quote Originally Posted by Iselian View Post
    Wait, out this soon? .
    soon? you do know its almost may and most people have been 11/13 or damn near for 2-3 months now right?

OMG TIME TO FIGHT PHOENIX's....oh wait, they're just reskinned proto-drakes...gg bliz go reskin more stuff