Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iselian View Post
    Wait, out this soon? I knew they had intended to put it out right after 4.1, but this leads to some confusion.

1) If they put it out in a month, or even two, why not bundle it with 4.1's content and flood the playerbase with all sorts of new stuff to keep us busy for a long time?
    2) If they put it out in more than two months (what I was expecting) then these previews are just really early.
    3) Did they put out 4.1 to test balance changes, in preparation for further balancing of 4.2? Do they want to have balance juuuuuust right for Firelands? Is this Ulduar 2.0, but they want to avoid the raiding problems of Ulduar's timing?

4) Am I looking way too much into this? Most likely. Looks great though, from any perspective.
    They want us to have something to look forward to and feel aniticipated about. Also ZA/ZG would have been forgotten and ignored by the players if they released all at the same time .

Looks sweet, I truly can not wait for this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome looking spider boss.
    Awesomer looking Ragnaros.

I want this patch...

Deleted
    So they decided to chop his legs off. \o/

3-4 months till it gets out. At least.

I almost...jizzed...firelands...has to much epicness...must contain!!

Am I the only one who sees that inceratus guy or the ...guy with the volcanoes. He's the first or second boss, the first one you see actual players in combat with. Am I the only one who sees him being a fight like supremus?

Also un-impressed by the second to last boss...looks like another loatheb type fight. Cant say much about rag though sadly, he's not as big as they made him out to be

Daily quests look pretty epic though

So, what? In the dailies you have to plant a tree??

WOW looks epic

Quote Originally Posted by Iselian View Post
    1) If they put it out in a month, or even two, why not bundle it with 4.1's content and flood the playerbase with all sorts of new stuff to keep us busy for a long time?
    2) If they put it out in more than two months (what I was expecting) then these previews are just really early.
    3) Did they put out 4.1 to test balance changes, in preparation for further balancing of 4.2? Do they want to have balance juuuuuust right for Firelands? Is this Ulduar 2.0, but they want to avoid the raiding problems of Ulduar's timing?
    4) Am I looking way too much into this? Most likely. Looks great though, from any perspective.
    1) Short answer: Because it's not done yet
    2) A lot of people are (or were) guessing 4.2 would follow swiftly after 4.1, so the timeframe does make sense
    3) I imagine that has a lot to do with it. 4.2 will inevitably contain balance changes, but the focus is on the new raid and daily areas
    4) Probably, and I conur

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Cant say much about rag though sadly, he's not as big as they made him out to be
    Really? I didn't get a very good sense of scale from the shots of Rag's room. Won't really know how big or small he is until we can see players around him
    Last edited by Puffman; 2011-04-27 at 07:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're not in Molten Core anymore.
    Looks like Blizzard might have outdone themselves again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz did say they were going to release 4.2 soon after 4.1
    I wonder how soon thoo

The only thing i could think at 1:02 of the raid video: Gohma!!!
    I realy hope they make those fire spiders tameable, they look so frigging cool!!

Deleted
    Three Words:

Fire. Scorpion. Form.

Quote Originally Posted by Josidiah View Post
    disappointing
    Mind explaining why?

Deleted
    YAY Ragnaros legs are gone
    Last edited by mmoc56bfd6b8e6; 2011-04-27 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tay501 View Post
    YAY Ragnaroslegs are gone
    The legs are for heroic mode only.

Full of awessomeness

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tay501 View Post
    YAY Ragnaroslegs are gone
    They are not, he gets out of the pit in Heroic mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I almost...jizzed...firelands...has to much epicness...must contain!!

Am I the only one who sees that inceratus guy or the ...guy with the volcanoes. He's the first or second boss, the first one you see actual players in combat with. Am I the only one who sees him being a fight like supremus?

Also un-impressed by the second to last boss...looks like another loatheb type fight. Cant say much about rag though sadly, he's not as big as they made him out to be

Daily quests look pretty epic though

I get a Supremus feel aswell. Regarding the elf shapshifting boss I rather get a Twin Val'Kyr or whatever dthe dragon in Karazhan was called again.